Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucky 1

Wayward Wife In Birmingham

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Wayward Wife from Birmingham? She advertises on the “other site” and looks great with a bit of good feedback.

She also suggests that she has done some adult modelling but gives no details and wondered if anybody had any info or links to her modelling work.

Thanks in advance,

Lucky

Looks lovely, but I would be a bit concerned about her discretion. On her blog she names her children, tells us which one is in Oz, where she lives etc. If she tells the world all that, what will she tell her other punters about you after you have met. Maybe I am being over cautious?

She is also wayward wifey from Crewe....

She is also wayward wifey from Crewe....

Clearly a busy lady, then.

Looks lovely, but I would be a bit concerned about her discretion. On her blog she names her children, tells us which one is in Oz, where she lives etc. If she tells the world all that, what will she tell her other punters about you after you have met. Maybe I am being over cautious?

Dunno what all the fuss is about i've seen far worse blogs where ladies have named the actual five star hotel or Egon Ronay recommended restaurant where they were wined and dined before being bedded, even stating the exact date they were there in blogs set out to impress and solicit similar well heeled clients.

All Wayward Wife has done in her blog is to tell people she is married with three grown up children, whether the names mentioned are real or made up is anyone's guess, after all I don't believe everything I read in 'The Sun'.

She also openly admits to having two profiles so no subterfuge or scam there as she explains she lives in Birmingham but also has an apartment in Crewe and alternates between the two, therefore showing up in searches for both Brum and Crewe areas makes sense.

Anyway back to the original question of 'has anyone had the pleasure?' .......well I've just returned from a short trip to Malta with Wayward Wife and had the most amazing time with a very sexy lady....she has a fantastic body as one would expect from a former page three model and she also has a personality to match......I won't go into any more detail on a public forum other than to say she was great fun both in and out of the bedroom......if anyone wants more info you're welcome to pm me.

Dunno what all the fuss is about i've seen far worse blogs where ladies have named the actual five star hotel or Egon Ronay recommended restaurant where they were wined and dined before being bedded, even stating the exact date they were there in blogs set out to impress and solicit similar well heeled clients.

All Wayward Wife has done in her blog is to tell people she is married with three grown up children, whether the names mentioned are real or made up is anyone's guess, after all I don't believe everything I read in 'The Sun'.

She also openly admits to having two profiles so no subterfuge or scam there as she explains she lives in Birmingham but also has an apartment in Crewe and alternates between the two, therefore showing up in searches for both Brum and Crewe areas makes sense.

Anyway back to the original question of 'has anyone had the pleasure?' .......well I've just returned from a short trip to Malta with Wayward Wife and had the most amazing time with a very sexy lady....she has a fantastic body as one would expect from a former page three model and she also has a personality to match......I won't go into any more detail on a public forum other than to say she was great fun both in and out of the bedroom......if anyone wants more info you're welcome to pm me.

As the above post says this is all a fuss about nothing I have seen Lilly a few times now and she isabsolutely as good as gold, completely genuine and lovely plus very good at what she does, if she chooses to give those who want to know an insight into her world then its up to her, in answer to the original question then yes she is well worth seeing, Iwill be thats for sure.