porrohman

Oral Sex, 69 And Farting

30 posts in this topic

Have you ever been party to this, your both indulging in some oral sex, in a 69, the girl is on top, and you have your hands round her bum, pulling her down towards your mouth, now as your licking away at her pussy, all of a sudden, she lets :confused::wub: one rip, and a real stinky on too :eek:

How do you deal with it, do you get more engrossed in eating her out, trying to ignore the smell

Many years ago, this exactly happened to myself, I just got stuck into eating her pussy, and more or less holding my breath

I see what you did there, Mr 69 posts. :P

Have any ladies ever had a bloke let one go whilst they had their face down there! :blink:

Have you ever been party to this, your both indulging in some oral sex, in a 69, the girl is on top, and you have your hands round her bum, pulling her down towards your mouth, now as your licking away at her pussy, all of a sudden, she lets :confused::wub: one rip, and a real stinky on too :eek: How do you deal with it, do you get more engrossed in eating her out, trying to ignore the smell Many years ago, this exactly happened to myself, I just got stuck into eating her pussy, and more or less holding my breath

It has happened to me a couple of times - we both just laughed it off.

I'm a lady. My farts smell of summer meadows and rose petals.

I'm a bloke and they smell of shit! Somebody had to say it and Lydia prompted me to do so.

I only fart on Thursday afternoons so decline any appointments then.

Confucius say, Man who fart in church must sit in his own pew.

;)

One has had a fartectomy (like the Queen), therefore one does not have to worry about such distasteful matters.

One has had a fartectomy (like the Queen), therefore one does not have to worry about such distasteful matters.

I thought we were only talking about the smell. I didn't know you had to lick them too :eek:

I thought we were only talking about the smell. I didn't know you had to lick them too :eek:

Oh I dunno, I've been subjected to a few that made the air chewy over the years.

A Husband and Wife are in bed one night when without warning he lets rip a fart that not only rattles the rafters but could also strip paint!

Wife rolls over "My goodness!!! - what the hell was that?"

Hubby says "1-0 to me bitch!" then rolls over laughing.

Moments later she lets one go that makes the duvet take off vertically like a Sea Harrier!

Hubby rolls over "christ what was that?"

Wife says "1-1 now tosspot"

Determined not to be beaten, hubby tries for about 10 minutes to conjure a retaliatory strike, however he tries so hard he craps the bed!

Wife says "what in gods name just happened?"

Hubby replies "half time love.................switch sides!"

:lol:

Yeah right!

Have you ever been party to this, your both indulging in some oral sex, in a 69, the girl is on top, and you have your hands round her bum, pulling her down towards your mouth, now as your licking away at her pussy, all of a sudden, she lets :confused::wub: one rip, and a real stinky on too :eek: How do you deal with it, do you get more engrossed in eating her out, trying to ignore the smell Many years ago, this exactly happened to myself, I just got stuck into eating her pussy, and more or less holding my breath

I have and it often results in a good laugh, i once saw shit that was produced by a WGs fart and it was runny and heading straight for my face, i moved her away from me quickly and was put off to say the least. When it happens and go to her top half and do a bit of kissing.

May we please change the subject.............. I am finding this most distasteful and distressing :wacko:

............. has anyone puked up bigstyle when on a booking? ............. you know.............

like barf city mannnnnnn :eek:

I have and it often results in a good laugh, i once saw shit that was produced by a WGs fart and it was runny and heading straight for my face, i moved her away from me quickly and was put off to say the least. When it happens and go to her top half and do a bit of kissing.

My stomach hurts from laughing!! Good lord!

Ladies admitting to farting here......well, that's another myth busted :lol:

This is an example of a 'good laugh'?! Eeek!

This is an example of a 'good laugh'?! Eeek!

No this was excluded from being a good laugh, a fart is one thing, shit moving towards my face quite another. :eek:;)

No this was excluded from being a good laugh, a fart is one thing, shit moving towards my face quite another. :eek:;)

I'm glad you cleared that up! (Although I pity the poor person who had to clear up after the incident).

this thread/ rofl. /facepalm . thanks op !!

Edited by busencumen

I've had a few fanny farts in my time...or is the correct term a queef? They're harmless though and usually cause a bit of amusement as the embarrassed girl tries to explain that the rude noise wasn't a stinker!!

A Husband and Wife are in bed one night when without warning he lets rip a fart that not only rattles the rafters but could also strip paint!

Wife rolls over "My goodness!!! - what the hell was that?"

Hubby says "1-0 to me bitch!" then rolls over laughing.

Moments later she lets one go that makes the duvet take off vertically like a Sea Harrier!

Hubby rolls over "christ what was that?"

Wife says "1-1 now tosspot"

Determined not to be beaten, hubby tries for about 10 minutes to conjure a retaliatory strike, however he tries so hard he craps the bed!

Wife says "what in gods name just happened?"

Hubby replies "half time love.................switch sides!"

:lol:

brilliant I love this ! :D

I've had a few fanny farts in my time...or is the correct term a queef? They're harmless though and usually cause a bit of amusement as the embarrassed girl tries to explain that the rude noise wasn't a stinker!!

I hope you reacted to said queefs rather better than this...

Women actually fart? Ive grown up thinking this wasnt true or possible...I may kill myself now due to this....and there was me thinking only talcum power came out :)

It has happened once..I was lucky though...well relatively speaking. i had been giving the girl RO in the 69 position. however later on in the punt while she was giving me oral but with her rear facing away from me (lucky!) she let one rip....it was a bit off-putting but we are all human so I didnt say anything and she did apologise lol I didnt put my face anywhere near her rear though after that ;)

Edited by Cole77