Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C Bolt

Which Would You Choose?

54 posts in this topic

Guys, Would you pay £160 to see a lady who leaves you feeling satisfied or pay £120 to see one who leaves you less satisfied. Which one would you go for, especially if you're going over-budget paying £160.

Edited by matrix837

Easy, £160. Why bother spending £120 and getting no benefit.

Easy, £160. Why bother spending £120 and getting no benefit.

What if some guys can only afford to spend £120 but may have clicked with the lady with the higher fee?

If you can only afford 120 how can you afford to waste 120 on somebody "who leaves you less satisfied"

What if some guys can only afford to spend £120 but may have clicked with the lady with the higher fee?

Easy, save up for a while till you have got the full £160. At £1 per week it will only take you 9 months. :D

Easy, save up for a while till you have got the full £160. At £1 per week it will only take you 9 months. :D

For me paying £160 is not a problem as I have a set amount I spend monthly on punting which is well over £160. I am thinking of guys who are in the above-mentioned situation.

. I am thinking of guys who are in the above-mentioned situation.

So am I and they will have to cultivate some patience is what I meant.

For me paying £160 is not a problem as I have a set amount I spend monthly on punting which is well over £160. I am thinking of guys who are in the above-mentioned situation.

Sorry matrix - I understand what you are saying, but can't quite see the point of this thread.

Sorry matrix - I understand what you are saying, but can't quite see the point of this thread.

Don't contribute then.

Can't see the point of the £120 punt if I know she won't tick any of my boxes. Not even at £60. I'll either save up for the £160 punt or not punt at all.

£160

Any bad punt is wasted cash. I'm sure we've all driven home regretting the odd punt and what it cost.

DG

I'd go for the 160 everytime, its better value for money

There are some excellent services available at the lower prices, and a higher price is no guarantee of a satisfactory punt.

Guys, Would you pay £160 to see a lady who leaves you feeling satisfied or pay £120 to see one who leaves you less satisfied. Which one would you go for, especially if you're going over-budget paying £160.

I would pay the £160 as having a good punt is worth more to me than paying an extra £40.

There are some excellent services available at the lower prices, and a higher price is no guarantee of a satisfactory punt.

Spot on but the OP was posing a specific scenario here of course where the more expensive SP is known to leave you feeling satisfied whereas the less expensive left you feeling less satisfied.

neither

if a lady was outside my budget i would avoid.

its not as if there is a shortage of £120 ladies, many of whom give an excellent service. so i would also avoid the one who didnt satisfy, do my research and find a good un within my budget.

Spot on but the OP was posing a specific scenario here of course where the more expensive SP is known to leave you feeling satisfied whereas the less expensive left you feeling less satisfied.

If I get all the satisfaction I want for the lower price, why risk an extra £40 for a possible ? Not sure I can agree with the generalisation that the more expensive SP is KNOWN to leave you satisfied.

£160.

The costs are closer in percentage terms when you take into account the other expenses associated with our chosen hobby. You need to take into account the time and research put into making the appointment, the travelling time and costs, the thought into any excuses you have to make to your partner, the cost of taking the time off work... all these things push up the 'true' cost of the punt, making the forty quid difference less significant.

Always strive for the memorable, rather than the forgettable.

Edited by Reverend Dick

It wasn't a generalisation, it was referring to a specific hypothetical scenario!!

Plenty of crap punts to be had if your not careful regardless of the price :angry:

But to answer the question I would pay £160 not that i have ever paid that much for an hour to me its way OTT

Its not that the £120 punt is crap, the point is you feel less satisfied. I'm sure we've all had those type of punts. I should have stated this earlier.

I dont get it.

nvr mind.

but I suspect some sort of tout going on for a 160/hr woman somewhere...

If I get all the satisfaction I want for the lower price, why risk an extra £40 for a possible ? Not sure I can agree with the generalisation that the more expensive SP is KNOWN to leave you satisfied.
It was a hypothetical premise where the OP stated the more expensive had been more satisfying than the lower priced option, so thats what i went on when i said it was known to leave you satisfied. Edited by smiths

It wasn't a generalisation, it was referring to a specific hypothetical scenario!!

Indeed, clearly this hasnt sunk in with some.