Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
serialpunter

Can A Brummy Check This Girl For Me?

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, there is a girl who does in calls, her name is alisha. i was supposed to meet her but i bottled it as she doesnt have any profile or online reputation. can someone go do a quickie 30min in call and check if she's hot?

I went for a safe bet in the end on my birmingham trip, one of the members here suggested a girl to me who i saw. had a great time. she left a comment on my ** profile n i wrote a field report too if anyone is interested. i have an underscore on my name on there

next time im up in bham im gonna check alisha but need confirmation that she's young and hot first as i only get a punt as a bi monthly treat so donty wanna ruin it by visiting a girl who turns out to be disgusting or irritating or not like in the pics or some other issue. would rather stick with safe bets for my first year of punting so will gof or teh tried and tested girls for now.

The girl who i saw on the weekend was mixed race or black (not sure which one but she's like brown, not proper black). and she was great, she stayed over night at the hotel and we had a wicked time, the hotel was proper luxury 4 star, we watched a nice movie n got some takeout and chilled through the evening till morning and got a nice breakfast. I dont believe in banging on about what I did with girls so wont say anything else but she was great and I had a wicked time, she is a girl who puts ur desires and needs first and has a nice personality too so you can have intellectual discussions, shes very sophisticated and knows how to appreciate classy hotels :-)

Next time I really do have to try out an indian girl though as I still havent managed to have fs with an indian girl and its on mylist of things to tick off before I die. Something hot about indian girls

I went for a safe bet in the end on my birmingham trip, one of the members here suggested a girl to me who i saw. had a great time. she left a comment on my ** profile n i wrote a field report too if anyone is interested. i have an underscore on my name on there

Perhaps if you could be more specific it might be more believable!

her name is alisha. i was supposed to meet her but i bottled it

That sounds believable.

can someone go do a quickie 30min in call and check if she's hot?

Yes of course I'm sure everyone will do their duty, so you don't have to.

I've heard of taking one for the team but 'Spend your money, so that if she's a waste of time, I won't have lost anything' is a bit.... erm....off, surely???

Hi everyone, there is a girl who does in calls, her name is alisha. i was supposed to meet her but i bottled it as she doesnt have any profile or online reputation. can someone go do a quickie 30min in call and check if she's hot?

next time im up in bham im gonna check alisha but need confirmation that she's young and hot first as i only get a punt as a bi monthly treat so donty wanna ruin it by visiting a girl who turns out to be disgusting or irritating or not like in the pics or some other issue. would rather stick with safe bets for my first year of punting so will gof or teh tried and tested girls for now.

The girl who i saw on the weekend was mixed race or black (not sure which one but she's like brown, not proper black). and she was great, she stayed over night at the hotel and we had a wicked time, the hotel was proper luxury 4 star, we watched a nice movie n got some takeout and chilled through the evening till morning and got a nice breakfast. I dont believe in banging on about what I did with girls so wont say anything else but she was great and I had a wicked time, she is a girl who puts ur desires and needs first and has a nice personality too so you can have intellectual discussions, shes very sophisticated and knows how to appreciate classy hotels :-)

Next time I really do have to try out an indian girl though as I still havent managed to have fs with an indian girl and its on mylist of things to tick off before I die. Something hot about indian girls

Send the fee to my account in Monaco and I will do the deed for you and report back.........................alternatively What a Bloody Cheek you have got asking someone else to do your homework. DO IT YOURSELF.

omg I thought I had heard everything.

omg I thought I had heard everything.

What are you doing here, didn't serialpunter ask you to go make him a cup of tea on the "Mk Ladies That Interest Me" thread? ;)

// i only get a punt as a bi monthly treat so donty wanna ruin it by visiting a girl who turns out to be disgusting or irritating //

Oh the irony.

"serialpunter" would seem to be the least appropriate moniker you could have chosen. May I suggest you change it to occasionalpunterasatreatassumingIdon'tbottleitwhowouldreallylikeotherstodohisdirtyworkforhim?

What time is the next train to Birmingham ?

I've heard of taking one for the team but 'Spend your money, so that if she's a waste of time, I won't have lost anything' is a bit.... erm....off, surely???

What's her 1/2 hourly rate? Send me this by bank transfer, account details 'I AM A WANKER', account 69696969 sort code 12-34-56 along with £100 travelling expenses, £100 for a gift for her and I'll go visit her. I'll even write an FR for you...

What's her 1/2 hourly rate? Send me this by bank transfer, account details 'I AM A WANKER', account 69696969 sort code 12-34-56 along with £100 travelling expenses, £100 for a gift for her and I'll go visit her. I'll even write an FR for you...

You are behind me in the queue. See my post #4 above. :angry:

sorry to offend everyone, i would have been quite willing to check out a girl in my city for one of you guys and had read similar threads before of people checking places out for each other, i thought thats why the term twftt was there. obviously i was wrong. i wont bother to post up much as obviously i say the wrong things without meaning to. beneficial forum for prepunt research though

Hahaha made me chuckle! Thank you serialpunter, keep up the good work!

You'd best forget about it, serialpunter. So many guys are willing to help you out with your completely reasonable request that her business is going to go through the roof and her prices will follow. By the time you get round to it, she will be out of your price-range.

Edited by DanLeno

sorry to offend everyone, i would have been quite willing to check out a girl in my city for one of you guys and had read similar threads before of people checking places out for each other, i thought thats why the term twftt was there. obviously i was wrong. i wont bother to post up much as obviously i say the wrong things without meaning to. beneficial forum for prepunt research though

"Take one for the team" is where a guy is interested in a girl but she has no reviews so he decides to be the first to put his toe in the water. It does not mean a guy will test out a girl someone else is interested in but he isn't.