kembo

Dire Punting Evening - Deserves A Poll.

Odds of a good punt with an untried WG.   45 members have voted

1. 1. What proportion of punts with untried WGs turn out to be good?

• All of them
    • Most have been good
    • 50-50
    • Most were poor
    • They all suck balls (in a bad way)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Rubbish night. Girl I wanted to see, who'd already cancelled twice (with plenty of warning), stood me up and left me standing in the freezing cold having missed the return bus to town. Plenty of communication beforehand but then nothing.

So in my dick-overruling-mind state, I jumped on my hot list and booked the first WG who was available. Totally ignored a whole bunch of warning signs when talking to her: She didn't sound 23 as stated, she was coughing and said "too many cigarettes" and I could barely understand her Eastern European accent.

I get to her place (with three big stinking black bin bags sitting outside). She's more like 43 than 23 but what the heck, I'm desperate now. She's abrupt, un-talkative and shows only a fleeting interest in my presence. After undressing, I discover a tummy that's taken a battering from carrying a small herd of children (hers not mine). Don't get me wrong here, full respect for women having to go through that shit, but right now I really wanted the beautiful silky-smooth skinned, firm and pert woman in the profile.

Then to the sex. Argghhhhh....please let me cum so I can get this over with. It was just nothing. No connection. No sex appeal from her. No attempt to make me feel special. I felt dirty, used and pretty sick - is this some kind of penance?

The only saving grace was that I made a last minute decision not to book a full hour. If only my brain had kicked in earlier.

So all in, a totally rubbish punting experience. A complete contrast to my last punt, but sadly I'd now say that I've only had one genuinely amazing punt in my first four punts.

So here's the rub: Of the WGs that you've met for the first time, what percentage of them have provided you a great, sexy and memorable experience? Or in other words, what percentage of them would you be happy to see again?

And perhaps as a side note, what tips do you have for weeding out the gems in the rough when browsing the profiles?

Cheers.

I've met about 40 WGs over the last 4 years.

I'd say, 3 were dire horrible, 5ish were ok, 4 were absolutely awesome like omfg out of this world! The rest were fun.

On the purple site after my first year of using it I'm now very very careful, I'm quite good at spotting fake profiles.

Most have been good to average. Some have been very bad. I look at it like this, if you stick to just your regulars there will be times they are no longer working or unavailible. It's an investment to try out new girls to build up a list of regulars. However the bad ones have a silver lining in so much as it makes you not take for granted that great service is the norm. (I cry about the lost money later ;) )

On the purple site after my first year of using it I'm now very very careful, I'm quite good at spotting fake profiles.

Of the WGs that you've met for the first time, what percentage of them have provided you a great, sexy and memorable experience? Or in other words, what percentage of them would you be happy to see again?

Those two descriptions look very different. If I can tell what you mean from the alternatives you give us in the poll, you're asking us to vote on the second of them.

I can think of 4 groups for new WGs. 1, great, sexy and memorable. 2, OK and I could imagine conditions where I might go back for another helping. 3, OK but I couldn't. 4, not OK, definitely No. The poll seems to be asking for our percentage in groups 1 + 2. Does anyone here think that isn't the right way to be voting?

Which way I'd vote depends on the place we're talking about. For my favourite punting countries I'd vote "most". For UK it's 50-50. Slight overestimate but near enough. The UK scene seems to be improving over the last 15 months.

Putting it another way, out of 10 new WGs in the favourite places I'd expect 3 in each of my first 3 groups and 1 in group 4. In UK it's been 1 in group 1 and 3 in each of the other 3. That's before the latest signs of improvement.

And perhaps as a side note, what tips do you have for weeding out the gems in the rough when browsing the profiles?

Be suspicious about what you see when you're browsing. If anything feels doubtful for any reason when you see it, say no. Look at it the same way as if you're buying a used car on a tight budget. There are plenty of dodgy dealers out there and some can give you quite a convincing spiel.

This method doesn't guarantee success, of course, but it's the best way to go because it cuts down the chances of disappointment.

Another thing worth trying is to look for young WGs, ages around 20 to 22. These have a lot to do with the UK improvement I've noticed lately. Possibly it's because the WGs born after about 1990 are at last beginning to come without the kinds of traditional mental and social baggage that screws up UK punts too often.