Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
happen

Oriental Wgs And Long Hair

Thai / Oriental WGs and Hair Length   30 members have voted

1. 1. Is hair length important to you in deciding which oriental WG to see?

• No, not at all. Short, medium or long makes no difference to me.
    • I very much prefer shorter hair. I generally only visit orientals with short hair styles.
    • I prefer short hair styles but long hair is not a deal-breaker
    • I very much prefer long hair. I generally only visit orientals who have long hair
    • I prefer long hair but short hair is not a deal-breaker

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

Perusing the galleries of the usual reputable London oriental agencies, it is a fact that most oriental WGs have long hair.

Does this reflect customer preference or are other factors involved?

Background; A Thai WG with regulation long hair recently asked me for my opinion as she is pondering cropping her hair. She fancies a change. I love long hair and I'd particularly miss the ends of her hair swishing silkily across my face while she's on top but like the idea of a new look and short hair has not previously put me off seeing someone. Katie of AClassAsian (nice girl) comes to mind since her hair has been shortened to a (very attractive) bob since her photos were taken so while not a deal-breaker for me, some might be disappointed?

What's the general consensus?

Edited by d123

Perusing the galleries of the usual reputable London oriental agencies, it is a fact that most oriental WGs have long hair.

Does this reflect customer preference or are other factors involved?

Background; A Thai WG with regulation long hair recently asked me for my opinion as she is pondering cropping her hair. She fancies a change. I love long hair and I'd particularly miss the ends of her hair swishing silkily across my face while she's on top but like the idea of a new look and short hair has not previously put me off seeing someone. Katie of AClassAsian (nice girl) comes to mind since her hair has been shortened to a (very attractive) bob since her photos were taken so while not a deal-breaker for me, some might be disappointed?

What's the general consensus?

Katie had asked me not to mention her new hairstyle in a review I had offered to write (this was a few months ago), as she wasn't sure about customer preferences. Certainly with Katie (who is impossibly cute!) it hasn't put me off one bit.

But others may be disuaded.

Katie had asked me not to mention her new hairstyle in a review I had offered to write (this was a few months ago), as she wasn't sure about customer preferences. Certainly with Katie (who is impossibly cute!) it hasn't put me off one bit.

But others may be disuaded.

Long black hair (not tinted) in a pony-tail and a clean-shaven haven - YES!

I also prefer the beautiful black hair Asian girls are born with, but if women can play around with their hair, they will.

The sight of long hair spread across your stomach while you're being sucked is a major turn on for me.

I adore short, dark hair. On a female of any ethnicity (but especially Orientals and Asians). An EE WG told me late last year, however, that she had dyed her hair blonde and got extensions on the insistence of the agencies she was working for (they also insist on the girls topping up their tans in a salon every week, too). She normally had short, dark hair. Personally, I find this preoccupation with long-hair-on-every-girl approach off-putting and annoying.