roadie

Is it just me?

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. My first post on here as I only joined late last night, so thought I'd say hello.

I'm 51 and certainly not new to the punting scene having punted on and off for the past 8 years (ish). But, strangely I've only just found this great site!

Anyway, since I've turned 50, my taste both in working girls and sex has changed.

For the past 20 months I've been booking much younger girls (the youngest being 19).

I've also suddenly got the urge to experiment more with sex rather than just go for the usual, and love trying out different fetishes and anything that adds a bit of fun to the experience.

I've just tried watersports for the 1st time ever....foot fetish (I always kept well away from feet until I tried it :D.....trampling (yes, I really enjoyed having a lovely lady walking all over me..great fun).....facesitting...wow.

None of those had I ever thought of trying until I hit the 50 mark. I have learned one lesson from it all. Never knock anything until you try it.

Has anyone else experienced this as they get older?

Strangely enough No.

I find 22 the youngest that I want to play with and even then I am finding more fun with ladies older than that.