Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigboydd

Euston Massage

3 posts in this topic

hey guys and girls so a few days ago I walked out of euston station and was just walking down the road, on my way I saw a strip club a dvd sex shop and then this place called euston massage I was gonna go in to have a look but it was the middle of the day and there where people walking around so I just looked from the outside.

So guys has any one been there and does anyone know what they offer

Thanks

peace

I used to go there ages (I mean years) ago so this may be out of date, but here goes. I assume you are talking about Euston Sauna. It was an old-style London Sauna+Massage place, meaning that it made some token effort to pretend not to be a sex establishment but was not fooling anyone. You paid an entrance fee at reception, there was an actual sauna and shower, and you got a "massage" from a masseuse of your choice. She would invariably offer extras ranging from HR to FS in return for a significant tip. As I recall, the girls at this place were generally very attractive, well above average, but it was at the expensive end of the scale for that kind of venue. Also there was sometimes a male boss on duty which could be offputting.

I'd be happy for any of that to be corrected on the basis of more recent evidence.

Went in there today on a whim!

Male receptionist .... doesn't bother me too much but I understand why some don't like the notion of ever encountering another bloke when they're out having fun.

£30 entry fee for one hour. The lady who massaged me (can't remember her name) was extremely attractive and gave good HR while talking dirty. I wouldn't dignify the 'massage' bit of it with the name .... it was more like running hands over me. Unfortunately my whim outweighed my wisdom, since her starting rate was £100, she was continually trying to upsell and all was done in about 25 minutes. At least the shower was clean and hot.

One to avoid, I'm afraid.