Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Xenia

The Best "inventions" For Wgs And The Clients

6 posts in this topic

Ok, maybe ""invention", was not exactly right word to choose, but could not think for an alternative right now.

For me, the best thing, its a SMS threaded messaging on the smartphones. It is really a GodSend!

I am sure most know what it is, but link is provided above. I think its was pioneered by Iphone (prepared to be stand corrected, if I am wrong), and now its available on almost all smart phones.

its brilliant, because you can see all SMS conversation from each person who contacted you. Providing that you backing up the phone, (with Iphone its the most easiest with Itunes) you always know what every potential client or timewaster said to you, even if its years ago (providing of course he did not changed the phone number since, and most of them don't, in my experience).

It does literally saves hassle and wasted time and money, when you find somebody text you for an appointment, and you can see, few months back (or years) same client texted you before, and either was no show, timewaster, fantasist, etc.

I am sure for the clients it will be probably when аdultоrк site was fully established. Sure, its a full of scams and timewasters, but with a certain knowledge true gems can be found there.

I personally not the fan of it (I am sure many others WGs too), but considering that is a main portal for people who involved in adult industry, and majority of the clients use it, you "need to be in it, to win it", even when you screeching your teeth with a despair of the amount of bother you need to put into it, for a very rare occasional benefit.

So what is yours accolades?

The internet has opened up the punting world beyond all expectations.I know it's been around longer that 5 years, but when some of us started it was totally unheard of.

Condoms. I dislike them, but they are obviously necessary, despite what the Pope says.

Oral sex. Whoever invented this should be given a Sainthood.

Condoms. I dislike them, but they are obviously necessary, despite what the Pope says.

Oral sex. Whoever invented this should be given a Sainthood.

I am with you here, and can any wg really honeslty imagine if there was no such thing as lube...or a lot of the 'back door fun' guys as a strap on wouldnt half chafe on entry without it :blink:

The invention of a stocked up ATM must be a good invention to some in this world.

Lucy :)

I agree with Xenia, the threaded text messages are a boon. I had a conversation with a chap the other day via text, he asked for an appt and I replied, sorry no, you have wasted my time in the past. He retorted 'I've never contacted you before!'.

Strange that, as I could see that in October last year we'd arranged a booking - and yet I'd saved his number as 'TW Noshow' !