Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Xenia

The Best "inventions" For Wgs And The Clients

29 posts in this topic

Ok, maybe ""invention", was not exactly right word to choose, but could not think for an alternative right now.

For me, the best thing, its a SMS threaded messaging on the smartphones. It is really a GodSend!

I am sure most know what it is, but link is provided above. I think its was pioneered by Iphone (prepared to be stand corrected, if I am wrong), and now its available on almost all smart phones.

its brilliant, because you can see all SMS conversation from each person who contacted you. Providing that you backing up the phone, (with Iphone its the most easiest with Itunes) you always know what every potential client or timewaster said to you, even if its years ago (providing of course he did not changed the phone number since, and most of them don't, in my experience).

It does literally saves hassle and wasted time and money, when you find somebody text you for an appointment, and you can see, few months back (or years) same client texted you before, and either was no show, timewaster, fantasist, etc.

I am sure for the clients it will be probably when аdultоrк site was fully established. Sure, its a full of scams and timewasters, but with a certain knowledge true gems can be found there.

I personally not the fan of it (I am sure many others WGs too), but considering that is a main portal for people who involved in adult industry, and majority of the clients use it, you "need to be in it, to win it", even when you screeching your teeth with a despair of the amount of bother you need to put into it, for a very rare occasional benefit.

So what is yours accolades?

Mods, the topic come through twice for some reason. Can you remove one of them please.

Condoms, unfortunately: don't like them, but they do serve a purpose.

Blow jobs. Not sure who invented these, maybe someone on Dragons Den?

Condoms, unfortunately: don't like them, but they do serve a purpose.

Blow jobs. Not sure who invented these, maybe someone on Dragons Den?

Somehow, I think that condoms and Blow Jobs was not invented in the last 5 or so years, but never mind. :-)

Just heard today of the existance of multi SIM phones. How useful are they! :cool: Surely more convenient than having to change the SIM cards or having more than one phone :)

Just heard today of the existance of multi SIM phones. How useful are they! :cool: Surely more convenient than having to change the SIM cards or having more than one phone :)

Lara, I think they were an existence for a while (definitely for a last 5 years). At the start you only can buy/ship them from Asia (S Korea, Singapore, China Japan, etc), but now you can order them from Ebay, or Amazon. Here is a branded one for example. (Samsung).

Ok, maybe ""invention", was not exactly right word to choose, but could not think for an alternative right now.

For me, the best thing, its a SMS threaded messaging on the smartphones. It is really a GodSend!

I am sure most know what it is, but link is provided above. I think its was pioneered by Iphone (prepared to be stand corrected, if I am wrong), and now its available on almost all smart phones.

its brilliant, because you can see all SMS conversation from each person who contacted you. Providing that you backing up the phone, (with Iphone its the most easiest with Itunes) you always know what every potential client or timewaster said to you, even if its years ago (providing of course he did not changed the phone number since, and most of them don't, in my experience).

It does literally saves hassle and wasted time and money, when you find somebody text you for an appointment, and you can see, few months back (or years) same client texted you before, and either was no show, timewaster, fantasist, etc.

I am sure for the clients it will be probably when аdultоrк site was fully established. Sure, its a full of scams and timewasters, but with a certain knowledge true gems can be found there.

I personally not the fan of it (I am sure many others WGs too), but considering that is a main portal for people who involved in adult industry, and majority of the clients use it, you "need to be in it, to win it", even when you screeching your teeth with a despair of the amount of bother you need to put into it, for a very rare occasional benefit.

Pay by phone parking, more accurate GPS and online maps.

Ah, well: I see people mention things which was not invented in the last 5 years or so. Ok, might as well forget a time scale, so it does not not narrow the choice! :-)

Here's some recent examples for you Xenia

Google Streetview

Cheap reliable Satnav

Dual Sim adapter (allows the use of two sims in one phone)

Tineye

Moonfruit (and other cheap DIY website tools)

May pop back for a few more suggestions tomorrow night :) .

May pop back for a few more suggestions tomorrow night :) .

Why are you too busy tonight. I think Xenia deserves to know. :D

Xenia - why are you banging on about "the last five years"? - you never mentioned that in the OP. :wacko:

would have my rice cooker - get home to perfectly light fluffy well cooked rice every time.

Xenia - why are you banging on about "the last five years"? - you never mentioned that in the OP. :wacko:

It is in the tag/subtitle and has been from the beginning.

Somehow, I think that condoms and Blow Jobs was not invented in the last 5 or so years, but never mind. :-)

Sorry, missed that bit!

Defo the smartphone. I use it for email, texts, calls, as a sat nav, and I love street view to get an idea of a neighbourhood I am going to.

Bus Pass

& respect to the functionary who came up with the single ticket for rail & tyne Wear Metro

The internet, obviously, but wet wipes too - they're so handy. Why they are often called baby wipes, when such a high proportion of them are used by WG's and punters to clean up cum, I do not know, but hats off to the inventor!

As above the sms message threader is fantastic, I can find out in a moment what was last said and find out that the chap who just called asking for 'details' who I've just sent my website address by text, has had my website address three times previously. Most helpful thing overall has been the development of call blocking software, which allows withheld numbers to be filtered out so they no longer bother me.

As above the sms message threader is fantastic, I can find out in a moment what was last said and find out that the chap who just called asking for 'details' who I've just sent my website address by text, has had my website address three times previously. Most helpful thing overall has been the development of call blocking software, which allows withheld numbers to be filtered out so they no longer bother me.

I don't use any call blocking devices because I like to see when someone attempts to get through to me

without displaying their number. I do, however see that it is a great addition to a phone.... along with

the message threader.

I don't use any call blocking devices because I like to see when someone attempts to get through to me

without displaying their number. I do, however see that it is a great addition to a phone.... along with

the message threader.

Oh I do get to see, momentarily whilst it kicks in and then it gets recorded in a seperate log. Can be quite interesting to see how many withheld callers I've had on certain days, at certain times - and how many phone back immediately displaying their number too.

Pay as you go mobiles that you can buy with cash and don't have to register !!

hm..

1st: Swiss knives: to open hotel windows in all-non-smoking hotels. To allow WG the much-needed smoke.

followed by (2nd) M&S food packaged Radishes ?

(both more or less in last 5 years)

I like many other me thinks missed the "During the past 5 years" part - my apologies Xenia - keep on banging on :mellow: