Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeDerrick

Strange Request

18 posts in this topic

New girl in my area, booked via email on purple site.

Asked for phone number, said phone was broken for calls and no credit for txts... (hmmmm.... I think)

Asked for address and given the street (fairly usual).

Then I message her to say in street and she says 'make sure you drop money off first'

I'm like 'eh?', she says 'didn't you get message, you need to drop money off first'

Doesn't bother to tell me *where* I need to drop money off.

Anyway I just said 'no way, sounds too much like a scam to me'.

She assures me its not and that's to keep her safe. So I suggest she does outcall to my house so she can give my address to whoever it is who was supposed to take the money and can see its not a dodgy area.

She says 'no' and says she was kidnapped and robbed in the past hence this system.

I'm undecided whether its real or scam, I'm leaning towards scam because she has 3 clothed face pics on her profile which someone could have got from anywhere. The lack of a phone call also makes me think it's a guy.

Profile is teasingtina93 in Oxfordshire if anyone wants to take a look.

There was a post here a while ago about a girl in Oxford who did similair kind of things I suspect it is a scam

Soinds to me like there are two things definitely to keep in your trousers---your willy and your money.

New girl in my area, booked via email on purple site.

Asked for phone number, said phone was broken for calls and no credit for txts... (hmmmm.... I think)

Asked for address and given the street (fairly usual).

Then I message her to say in street and she says 'make sure you drop money off first'

I'm like 'eh?', she says 'didn't you get message, you need to drop money off first'

Doesn't bother to tell me *where* I need to drop money off.

Anyway I just said 'no way, sounds too much like a scam to me'.

She assures me its not and that's to keep her safe. So I suggest she does outcall to my house so she can give my address to whoever it is who was supposed to take the money and can see its not a dodgy area.

She says 'no' and says she was kidnapped and robbed in the past hence this system.

I'm undecided whether its real or scam, I'm leaning towards scam because she has 3 clothed face pics on her profile which someone could have got from anywhere. The lack of a phone call also makes me think it's a guy.

Profile is teasingtina93 in Oxfordshire if anyone wants to take a look.

Ha Ha the Ultimate whore. It is a standing joke that some girls would not be happy until you just shoved the money through the letterbox and made sure you did it quietly so as not to disturb them.

Why even ask the question ? you haven't spoken to them they managed to somehow tell you they were not able to text, could they not use the same medium to give you the address. They then ask you to shove the money through the letterbox first. Have you ever punted in this way before ???? NO because it's ridiculous and a scam and the fact you are undecided if it is a scam or not shows us why people do it because people fall for it because they like the pretty pictures.

She's called Teasing Tina... maybe its all a nice little tease to get the adrenaline running prior to the booking?!

I can't find her on **, has she been tipped off she is mentioned on here?

Imagine if you ordered a plumber....and he said just pop the money to me at a designated place and I'll be round later to do the job...I think not.

I am amazed that the OP is asking for advice on this when it has the word SCAM written all over it.

New girl in my area, booked via email on purple site. Asked for phone number, said phone was broken for calls and no credit for txts... (hmmmm.... I think) Asked for address and given the street (fairly usual). Then I message her to say in street and she says 'make sure you drop money off first' I'm like 'eh?', she says 'didn't you get message, you need to drop money off first' Doesn't bother to tell me *where* I need to drop money off. Anyway I just said 'no way, sounds too much like a scam to me'. She assures me its not and that's to keep her safe. So I suggest she does outcall to my house so she can give my address to whoever it is who was supposed to take the money and can see its not a dodgy area. She says 'no' and says she was kidnapped and robbed in the past hence this system. I'm undecided whether its real or scam, I'm leaning towards scam because she has 3 clothed face pics on her profile which someone could have got from anywhere. The lack of a phone call also makes me think it's a guy. Profile is teasingtina93 in Oxfordshire if anyone wants to take a look.

Well dodgy and i certainly wouldnt be interested in pursuing a punt with her.

This is a scam in any language. Joe did well to use his upper brain and walk away. This sort of WG is best avoided.

If she wants the money shoved through her letterbox, she’ll probably want you to shove your cock through it too. If she asks you to coat it in Pedigree Chum I’d be weary. :wacko:

If she wants the money shoved through her letterbox, she’ll probably want you to shove your cock through it too. If she asks you to coat it in Pedigree Chum I’d be weary. :wacko:

Never thought of that one! TB legend (not to be confused with LEG END) only in my case has to be a long schlong as Cavalier King Charles don't have much of a reach

Never thought of that one! TB legend (not to be confused with LEG END) only in my case has to be a long schlong as Cavalier King Charles don't have much of a reach

I hope you have a letterbox at the bottom of your door and your spaniel has removeable dentures. :P

Put your bank account details with the money, 'she" maybe a Kenyan Princess waiting to deposit £10000000000000 into your account

as AnnabellasMK says, why are you even asking the question????

If in ANY doubt why go there?

There are plenty if lovely fishes in the deep blue seas

I've got to add my voice to the unanimous view that this is a total scam. Every other working girl manages to do this job by meeting the punter first and handling the business side if the transaction face to face. The fact that this girl wants to be the only one in the uk who insists on a money drop screams SCAM at full volume. Steer well clear.

I mailed purple site and they took her profile down about 10 minutes after. Another profile with a different girl appeared about 30 minutes later which I doubt is a coincidence.

The WGs are a bit weird round Banbury sometimes. One lady asked me to put the money in a bowl in her living room and wait upstairs for her - thought that was going to be a scam but it definitely wasn't and turned out to be an amazing punt. Still, prefer MK where the WGs seem more normal, lol ;)