Keen Punter

Ostende - Belgium

16 posts in this topic

Got a lads weekend away in November.

Any information on the scene would be appreciated.

Thanks

There used to be some windows at the base of that really tall building, Top34 I think it was called.

Got a lads weekend away in November.

Any information on the scene would be appreciated.

Thanks

Get on the train and visit

England

England

Thats helpful. :confused:

England

Why, whats wrong with Flemish pussy?

Why, whats wrong with Flemish pussy?

Nothing, but better, easier picking in GB. As a well travelled Yank, who has made GB my spiritual home, I know this to be a fact.

Nothing, but better, easier picking in GB. As a well travelled Yank, who has made GB my spiritual home, I know this to be a fact.

Ok but the number one reason for going to Belgie Is to sample the local beers, wenchs come a second lol. :)

Ostende is good for beer, mussels with chips and mayonnaise, and chocolate. Working girls (rather more mature ladies in my experience) may be found in abundance in the eastern part of the city. Just walk down any of the streets in the central part with the inner harbour behind you, there are five or six of the running east and all in parallel. As the shops end the clubs and entertainment venues begin, and in this area are to be found some Amsterdam-type shop windows but without the UV lighting.

Ok but the number one reason for going to Belgie Is to sample the local beers, wenchs come a second lol. :)

I distrust liquids made by (trappist) monks

Ostende is good for beer, mussels with chips and mayonnaise, and chocolate. Working girls (rather more mature ladies in my experience) may be found in abundance in the eastern part of the city. Just walk down any of the streets in the central part with the inner harbour behind you, there are five or six of the running east and all in parallel. As the shops end the clubs and entertainment venues begin, and in this area are to be found some Amsterdam-type shop windows but without the UV lighting.

Vooruitgangstraat is one of the main streets but VERY limited numbers of girls and as Divo so rightly says, more on the mature side

A train to Ghent or Antwerp or even Brussels will find much better choices available

A train to Ghent or Antwerp or even Brussels will find much better choices available

If you like Thai check out www.thai-massages.2link.be

A good guide for erotic massage and more

Vooruitgangstraat is one of the main streets but VERY limited numbers of girls and as Divo so rightly says, more on the mature side

It isn't a punting trip though, it is just a few lads away for a couple of days so trips away aren't really an option.

I'll have a sniff around but won't be too fussed if nothing catches the eye.

I distrust liquids made by (trappist) monks

To each his own, but... why?

Myself, I find Chimay Blue and White label, and Rochfort 8 & 10 to be very beguiling. Some twenty years ago I met the then Father Brewers of both (Pere Theodore at Chimay and Pere Pierre at Rochefort) and was most impressed both by their charm and erudition, as well as their beers, to which I now find myself mildly addicted.

Ooops! OT! Won't do it again, honest!

Edited by Irgendeiner
OT!

It isn't a punting trip though, it is just a few lads away for a couple of days so trips away aren't really an option.

I'll have a sniff around but won't be too fussed if nothing catches the eye.

I have been there once, many years ago, not in the same league as Amsterdam but I did manage to find one in a shop window. :D