smiths

Ladies, What Ages Are Your Punters, Or Does It Vary A Lot?

57 posts in this topic

Ladies, what ages are most of your punters you punt with or is it very variable across the age ranges?

I just see guys over 30 now, that is what I'm comfortable with.

Shelly

I just see guys over 30 now, that is what I'm comfortable with.

Shelly

Ditto here, I really feel uncomfortable with anybody below that age.

I would say that the age range I see most though are between 38 to 55 years of age.

18 to 80, but more normally 30 to 60. Being 40 appeals to both younger and older. Hurrah x

Ladies, what ages are most of your punters you punt with or is it very variable across the age ranges?

Surely the recent poll "Punters - how old are you?" will give you a fair idea?

Ditto here, I really feel uncomfortable with anybody below that age.

I would say that the age range I see most though are between 38 to 55 years of age.

Yep same for me as well on both counts.

I prefer not to see gentlemen as young as my children and as a rule will politely decline when they ask.

Lucy :)

Most of you are specifying a minimum age but, as one of the oldies, what are your upper age limits and would you prefer an older client to warn you in a advance that he was some way past 55?

Most of you are specifying a minimum age but, as one of the oldies, what are your upper age limits and would you prefer an older client to warn you in a advance that he was some way past 55?

Most of the people I see are between 30 and in thier 60's. For me personally I haven't got an upper age limit and wouldn't expect someone to warn me they were above 55.

Shelly

Hello Smiths.

Yes, I agree with Adore and Pia, generally I see more 'mature' gentlemen, usually between late twenties- late fifties.

Very rare I see younger clients.

Varies hugely! My youngest client was 18 and my oldest 80something!

I like the the fact it varies, but I would guess I mainly see guys in their 40's and 50's.

Hello Smiths.

Yes, I agree with Adore and Pia, generally I see more 'mature' gentlemen, usually between late twenties- late fifties.

Very rare I see younger clients.

Hello and happy 2012 to you, late though it is. :)

Hello and happy 2012 to you, late though it is. :)

Yes lol :D keep warm in the snow honi :) Happy 2012 xxxxx

Edited by MissCupcakesx

would you prefer an older client to warn you in a advance that he was some way past 55?

No not as a rule.

Most will tell me their age in their initial message or over the phone with out me asking I find.

I think I would prefer to know in advance though.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

I'd be interested to know whether the ladies think they can tell with any accuracy.

I've only been asked a couple of times, when the subject cropped up naturally.

I've always thought it was difficult to guess the age of a bloke between about 40 and 60.

Or that's what I keep telling myself. Am I right?

Nininini Nineteen to Nininini Ninety, I have no preference, some fit young stud that can put me thru my paces or an older guy who is a fit young stud at heart :)

I'd be interested to know whether the ladies think they can tell with any accuracy.

I've only been asked a couple of times, when the subject cropped up naturally.

I've always thought it was difficult to guess the age of a bloke between about 40 and 60.

Or that's what I keep telling myself. Am I right?

No, you are not right Mr Cade.

Most ladies can tell in a Nano second the age of a man, drawing on their gut instinct...... intuition..... inbuilt radioactive AGE radar.....

and astute perception of the male species. Sixty is NOT the new forty.

Does this answer your question ?

:D xx

Most ladies can tell in a Nano second the age of a man, drawing on their gut instinct...... intuition..... inbuilt radioactive AGE radar.....

Is that the same Radioactive Age Radar that causes time to stand still when a lady reaches 32 years of age??? ;)

Is that the same Radioactive Age Radar that causes time to stand still when a lady reaches 32 years of age??? ;)

It is an inbuilt RADAR to stear clear of nosey, indescreet clients.

P.s next time you want to post about a wgs car she drives (like you did with me a few months ago) have a little bit of common sense

and THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU POST.

Edited by MissCupcakesx

i'm gutted that 60 isnt the new 40,so i guess 55 couldn't be the new 35,or is that dependant on lady you are beholding?I;'m sure with you 80 could be the new 20 :) xxxx

i'm gutted that 60 isnt the new 40,so i guess 55 couldn't be the new 35,or is that dependant on lady you are beholding?I;'m sure with you 80 could be the new 20 :) xxxx

Mr Kent, I would much rather have and be in company of a lovely, charming, respectful gent (whatever the age- is irrelevant). :):D xxxx

P.s next time you want to post about a wgs car she drives (like you did with me a few months ago) have a little bit of common sense

and THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU POST.

Aww, c'mon MissC, I only said it was stylish, I thought it a compliment! No-one's going to identify you from that, are they?

I know I've probably blotted my copybook with you now, sorry about that, but if we can't be buddies, I don't want to be your enemy, really! :unsure:

That was so not the answer we middle-aged blokes wanted to hear :lol: