Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shooter

Early Morning Punts Central London (or Close)

20 posts in this topic

Hi All

Back in London this week for a while and am looking for a GFE punt (starting about 09.30/10.00). Would be grateful for any recommendations, my usual girl, Bella1989 at Kings Cross seems to have retired, so looking for someone else to see. Looking for slim pref young type, but partial to MILF's as well!

Ideally would want it to be in Zone 1 but could go out to Zone 2 if it was worthwhile.

Thanks

Shooter

Shooter, why not simply ask anyone who interests you whether they're willing to see you at that hour?

I know you sometimes punt in the Paddington area: English Chloe saw me at around 8.15 once when I asked her, and, if she's free, I'm sure she'd have no objection.

Good point, Mr Bloom, and worth a try, I have found in the past though that when I have made such arrangements, in the morning of the event the lady has cried off or even worse her phone is off and its a no-show. Walking around central London with the horn is not a great idea! :eek::ph34r:

Hence why I was asking if anyone knew anyone relaible - English Chloe might be an option - I cant find her in the purple world, can you point me in the right diection?

Other suggestions as well please???

If you could wait until 11am you could always try House of Divine in South Kensington.

If you wqant to pay premium price i fully believe many WGs will take an ealry morning job. The only question is how much are you going to pay ....

Good point, Mr Bloom, and worth a try, I have found in the past though that when I have made such arrangements, in the morning of the event the lady has cried off or even worse her phone is off and its a no-show. Walking around central London with the horn is not a great idea! :eek::ph34r:

Hence why I was asking if anyone knew anyone relaible - English Chloe might be an option - I cant find her in the purple world, can you point me in the right diection?

Other suggestions as well please???

I was going to suggest DollyMopp - she advertises an early morning experience, but I see she is spending a couple of days in Milton Keynes

Tried an early morning punt once with someone listed as available 24h.

Got a 'bedhead' in her dressing gown, whose previous assignment had ended at 3am (not that I was to know beforehand).

Felt a bit guilty for denying her beauty sleep.

Quite fun as a one off (realistic GFE?) but lunchtime is now the earliest I'll book.

Edited by d123

Got a 'bedhead' in her dressing gown, whose previous assignment had ended at 3am (not that I was to know beforehand).

Quite fun as a one off (realistic GFE?) but lunchtime is now the earliest I'll book.

Yes, its an experience I have had before as well. Is this a niche market waiting to exploit punters awaking with Morning Glory?

Surely some WGs are aware of this, is there anyone out there that we can turn to in our hours of need? Sounds like we would be queueing round the block... :wacko:

Interesting post this. I have been thinking about this for a few weeks , and the answer has been staring me in the face . If a girl puts herself up on a site as being available 24 hours then she wont be that good a SP .

As surely the busier a girl is the less hours she has to be available . Does this make sense ? Or am wide of the mark here ?

I assume that a girl in demand only has to work say a 10 hour day . Anyone agree ? So can we then stop wasting time with the 24 hour girls ?

Just a thought .

Interesting post this. I have been thinking about this for a few weeks , and the answer has been staring me in the face . If a girl puts herself up on a site as being available 24 hours then she wont be that good a SP .

As surely the busier a girl is the less hours she has to be available . Does this make sense ? Or am wide of the mark here ?

I assume that a girl in demand only has to work say a 10 hour day . Anyone agree ? So can we then stop wasting time with the 24 hour girls ?

Just a thought .

I never trust the 24h thing.

Interesting though, girls are prepared to work till 1-2am when the chances of a pissed punter most be higher, when in fact if they started at 9am, there might be more interest from the 3 weetabix brigade

Hi All

Back in London this week for a while and am looking for a GFE punt (starting about 09.30/10.00). Would be grateful for any recommendations, my usual girl, Bella1989 at Kings Cross seems to have retired, so looking for someone else to see. Looking for slim pref young type, but partial to MILF's as well!

Ideally would want it to be in Zone 1 but could go out to Zone 2 if it was worthwhile.

Thanks

Shooter

I love a punt on the way to work - I've had some before 8am although the lady in question doesn't fit your type. Be interested to hear anyone else's recommendations of ladies who are actually bright and bushy that early.

I was going to suggest DollyMopp - she advertises an early morning experience, but I see she is spending a couple of days in Milton Keynes

Only today and tomorrow, although she says she is going to Madam Becky's book launch tomorrow night, so probably back in London at Lunch time Friday, but if it quality you are after........

Only today and tomorrow, although she says she is going to Madam Becky's book launch tomorrow night, so probably back in London at Lunch time Friday, but if it quality you are after........

I agree, play your cards right and you'll get breakfast as well.

You could also try looking out for girls that tour in central London. Providing you have met them before I have found they are more than happy to wake up a little earlier.

Barney

I would guess that a lot of ladies are happy to start earlier with a bit of notice. Ring her a couple of days before, make sure she knows you're serious and genuine, and maybe a confirmation call the night before (at 9pm, obviously, since she'll be tucked in by 10 with a cup of hot cocoa if she's got an early morning appointment ;)).

Shooter, why not simply ask anyone who interests you whether they're willing to see you at that hour?

I know you sometimes punt in the Paddington area: English Chloe saw me at around 8.15 once when I asked her, and, if she's free, I'm sure she'd have no objection.

Is Chloe still working? I know she's quite difficult to get hold of sometimes.

Is Chloe still working? I know she's quite difficult to get hold of sometimes.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about this thread and didn't notice people were asking me questions. Probably too late for Shooter, but this is Chloe's site:

http://www.englishchloe.co.uk/index1.html

She can disappear for periods if she has other commitments, but on the whole I haven't had problems getting hold of her, and she will normally text back a reply if you get her voicemail.

Hi all,

I met with Queen of Flowers from the other site recently. She enjoys early morning meetings as she has a day job, and is very sexy. It's £200 per hour which is a bit steep but I felt it was worth every penny.

Cheers

Tim

If a girl puts herself up on a site as being available 24 hours then she wont be that good a SP.

As surely the busier a girl is the less hours she

has to be available . Does this make sense? Or am wide of the mark here?

I assume that a girl in demand only has to work say a 10 hour day . Anyone agree? So can we then stop wasting time with the 24 hour girls?

Just a thought.

I'm new to this industry, so humour me if I'm being silly.

My three reasons for saying I work 24 hours are: Overnighters, breakfast and dinnerdates. I'd rather be at Heathrow for 6am to do a 4-hour booking, than dolled up in my flat at 8am for an hour.

Some of us would rather choose the jobs & the clients and will be flexible about the time.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about this thread and didn't notice people were asking me questions. Probably too late for Shooter, but this is Chloe's site:

http://www.englishch....uk/index1.html

She can disappear for periods if she has other commitments, but on the whole I haven't had problems getting hold of her, and she will normally text back a reply if you get her voicemail.

Has she disappeared again?? Does anyone know if its permanent or temporary?