Curious Rose

Are You 'naughty'?

34 posts in this topic

I regularly get asked "Are you naughty?" or "How naughty can you be?" by clients, and I'm freshly bemused every time. (I resist the urge to cry "Yes! It's true! I eat my flatmate's cereal all the time and sometimes I put recyclable rubbish into the general waste! I'm a bad, bad girl!") :P

Obviously this is one of those things that will be mean something different to everyone. Dictionary.com tells me that I should interpret it as:

• Disobedient; badly behaved.
  • Mildly rude or indecent, typically because related to sex.

But i don't really feel like this helps me much.

So tell me, if you've ever asked this, what kind of answer were you looking for?

In some circles this is usually an excuse for the questioner, on receipt of an affirmative answer, to get out the cane, slipper or other implement of choice.

In some circles this is usually an excuse for the questioner, on receipt of an affirmative answer, to get out the cane, slipper or other implement of choice.

This but it can just mean are you playful.

Ha ha...i get this a lot too..I find they want to engage in some free chat before they meet me which I don't encourage (dirty chat I mean). If during the meeting, I just say "ooh, yes, very! And you're a very naughty boy...."! That seems to do it (even if I feel a bit silly saying it!)

I also get "do you offer the GFE?", in which I usually reply, "Yes. As soon as you walk through the door, I'm going to tell you I have a headache, moan about the day I've had and demand you fix that leaky tap that's been driving me nuts for weeks." Well! They had to ask, didn't they! It usually gets a laugh.

I will reply........."Yes I am naughty, but very nice too".

What is being naughty?

It is probably just being your natural self really, I presume most of us ladies must have that spark within us to succeed in this world.

Most ladies who do this sort of stuff, must have a few little things up their sleeves which the guys will think of as naughty.

It is how you do something in my opinion which makes it naughty or not.

Lucy :)

When she's good, she's very good,

but when she's bad she's very, very, good.

Naughty is what you make it.

I regularly get asked "Are you naughty?" or "How naughty can you be?" by clients, and I'm freshly bemused every time. (I resist the urge to cry "Yes! It's true! I eat my flatmate's cereal all the time and sometimes I put recyclable rubbish into the general waste! I'm a bad, bad girl!") :P

Obviously this is one of those things that will be mean something different to everyone. Dictionary.com tells me that I should interpret it as:

So tell me, if you've ever asked this, what kind of answer were you looking for?

I wouldnt use the word naughty as i view it as juvenile to be honest, like my son being a naughty boy when he was young but for some they like being called naughty boys as it turns them on and can be part of their fantasies. I have heard it being said at parties on occasion and its usually being said to middle aged or older punters.

If i did use the word it would be asking if you are sexually dirty, so offer a PSE with dirty talk and a no holds barred attitude, but i would just be more to the point and make it clear what i was after leaving no room for mis-communication which i find doesnt make for good punts. :)

Yes I do use this word from tome to time when talking to my regular agency about new ladies. We both take it to mean a full on lady with no prissyness about sex; possibly up for rimming,A and WS.

Scat would be absolutely a "superfluity of naughtiness

Yes I do use this word from tome to time when talking to my regular agency about new ladies. We both take it to mean a full on lady with no prissyness about sex; possibly up for rimming,A and WS.

Scat would be absolutely a "superfluity of naughtiness

Someone's been looking at his dictionary :wacko:

I will reply........."Yes I am naughty, but very nice too".

What is being naughty?

It is probably just being your natural self really, I presume most of us ladies must have that spark within us to succeed in this world.

Most ladies who do this sort of stuff, must have a few little things up their sleeves which the guys will think of as naughty.

It is how you do something in my opinion which makes it naughty or not.

Lucy - however you define the word "naughty" in a sexual context, you are. Naughty.

Scat would be absolutely a "superfluity of naughtiness"

Oh my goodness..I hope then if I ever said I was "naughty to the highest degree" this then wouldn't invite someone to poo on me.

As previously stated, it depends on your definition.

Naughty? A childish term to use, especially whan engaged in beautiful sex.

And as for the similar term "dirty", I will not allow the ladies I visit to use that either in relation to sex.

Someone's been looking at his dictionary :wacko:

Dictionary!! It's the staying power of the Authorised Version and a cathedral school education. The Vicar can no doubt give chapter and verse but there was definitely a lesson that exhorted us the "put away all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness"

I regularly get asked "Are you naughty?" or "How naughty can you be?" by clients, and I'm freshly bemused every time.

It's a bit of a vague question so I understand why you're struggling to understand and it probably means something different to every questioner. I think it would be better to ask in a more specific way if I wanted to know how 'naughty' a girl would be.

Nevertheless, I think they're trying to find out how uninhibited you could be in a sexual sense, as some have said, whether you could deliver a PSE-type performance, abandoned lovemaking, inventive or unusual sexual positions, use of obscenity, you taking control of the action, even female domination, etc. Maybe they want to know if you would be up for some of the more adventurous services. like CIM, CIF, A, Rimming, BDSM, or whatever their particular fetish is. Maybe they also want to know that the enjoyment you're displaying is genuine and not faked. Maybe if you have a sweet, innocent look, they are wondering if you can be 'corrupted' in some way! :huh:

In this context: Naughty = Sexually uninhibited or adventurous

So Rose...are you a 'naughty' girl?? ;)

And as for the similar term "dirty", I will not allow the ladies I visit to use that either in relation to sex.

And how exactly you not going to "allow it"? Please do tell.

As to the OP post: some guys put various idiotic questions when the try arrange booking:

1 What would you do to me during the booking?

2 Are your hot and passionate?

3 Are you naughty?

4 How many times can I cum?

5 Do you enjoy your work?

6 Would you orgasm with me?...

....and so on..

If they posed any of the above question, during the enquiry, its shows they are either are a bit dim (like Fin555), or timewasters. I am sure no any sensible WG would arrange appointment with the client who asked some of above questions.

Edited by Xenia

Lucy - however you define the word "naughty" in a sexual context, you are. Naughty.

:D :D Hello Southern Man.

Now If I recall right you penned the term "DFE" on that review you did on our time together........."Dirty Fun Experience"!

I may just say that next time I am asked how naughty I can be!

And how exactly you not going to "allow it"? Please do tell.

If you're naughty enough I'd expect a spanking :P

If you're naughty enough I'd expect a spanking :P

LOL. the question was not to you, it was to Mavic.

If course I am naughty enought to spank you. I have various "spankage equipment" and I even let you choose your own. It varies from old slipper, rolled Daily Mail newspaper (if you want something a bit havier, I can use Guardian, ot Times), leather horse whip, wilted bunch of flowers, or if you are very "naughty"-with a condom filled with somebody else's jism.

a condom filled with somebody else's jism.

:eek:

:eek:

Please don't take seriuosly whatever I say on this forum. Majority don't. (or at least they can deffrentiate, when I do or not)

My guess is it's as a euphemism for submissive services.

Ha ha...i get this a lot too..I find they want to engage in some free chat before they meet me which I don't encourage (dirty chat I mean). If during the meeting, I just say "ooh, yes, very! And you're a very naughty boy...."! That seems to do it (even if I feel a bit silly saying it!)

Not with me it wouldn't. If there's one phrase that makes me cringe...

Well, Xenia, if asked "Would you like me to spank you?" and if I feel like it, I will say something like "Yes, please - provided you don't call me a 'naughty boy'".

Does that answer your question?