NIK

The 'other' board?

9 posts in this topic

Is it not a legitimate function of this board for members to advise each other about the paid sex scene? And that would therefore by necessity have to include references to the board that is now perhaps the largest advertiser of paid sex in the country?

I am not advocating referring explicitly to 'filth' as it has been so elequently described, but surely if references to you know where are required in order to explain or advise then they are necessary?

I had a pm from a new member a couple of weeks ago asking what we were actually talking about as the references are censored. I explained to him why the name of that board was censored on here and advised him about the legitimacy of some of the advertisers, but even my pm was apparently censored he said, so he still didn't know to where we were referring.

The way things are going it won't be long before any reference to said board is prohibited on here, and in the interests of providing information that can't be good for punters.

Just to remind everyone (again!) when I joined this board in 1999 it's primary purpose was for punters to exchange information between themselves about the paid sex scene.

I realise that is probably no longer the primary purpose of Pnet, but if it has no place at all then I'm not sure quite what the purpose of the board is these days. :confused:

Is it not a legitimate function of this board for members to advise each other about the paid sex scene? And that would therefore by necessity have to include references to the board that is now perhaps the largest advertiser of paid sex in the country?

I am not advocating referring explicitly to 'filth' as it has been so elequently described, but surely if references to you know where are required in order to explain or advise then they are necessary?

I had a pm from a new member a couple of weeks ago asking what we were actually talking about as the references are censored. I explained to him why the name of that board was censored on here and advised him about the legitimacy of some of the advertisers, but even my pm was apparently censored he said, so he still didn't know to where we were referring.

The way things are going it won't be long before any reference to said board is prohibited on here, and in the interests of providing information that can't be good for punters.

Just to remind everyone (again!) when I joined this board in 1999 it's primary purpose was for punters to exchange information between themselves about the paid sex scene.

I realise that is probably no longer the primary purpose of Pnet, but if it has no place at all then I'm not sure quite what the purpose of the board is these days. :confused:

"Paid sex"? Im paying for time and companionship matey. I guess Im just lucky that we've always seemed to end up in the bedroom. :eek:

Questions about t' other site pops up quite regularly. There isnt a sticky thread about it and why, which is probably why so many people keep asking.

I noticed today that it also gets censored in PMs. That is a bit over the top as its supposed to be Private message.

I'm sure the mods will listen if you think of a good solution to your concerns.

Pm's are being monitored & censored ?????

Is that legal ?

auto process that changes referencies to that site to *******

including Alpha Whiskey

but adultwank get through

i guess that is ok, not the same as PM's being monitored / censored

I fully understand why that site is not openly mentioned, however would it not make sense for there to be a sticky, explaining the reasons.

I do use the other site, but I do know how to spot the obvious scam adverts therein, and I do not buy credits.

There are far too many women, both real and fake, offering BB services on there :confused: Any self respecting punter will filter them out.

:confused::confused: very confused :eek::confused:

I'll try to explain, though on past experience, the question will come up again every couple of weeks.

There is a site called www.adultwork.com which is not popular with the owner of this site, and the site software is arranged so that if anyone types "adultwork" or "aw" in a post or (apparently in a PM) it gets changed to ********* or **. There are ways of getting round this. Some people say A d u l t w o r k or similar.

As far as I know there is not an official ban on mentioning it (except possibly in links from FRs ). It is just made slightly difficult.

This leads to a running joke, whereby it is referred to as "the site that must not be named".

Comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. are always welcome - by e-mail, NOT on the board.

The board rules and management policies are not open for public debate. Posting any messages

about board rules or the board management will result in being put on pre-moderation status and possibly being banned from the board. Basically, if you aren't here to talk about adult services with other hobbyists, then go somewhere else!

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17

Please read the rules before posting this sort of stuff.