nimrod

Any Wgs Use Pasante Unique Condoms?

21 posts in this topic

I've just tried Pasante Unique for the first time this weekend and I must say, this is the best feeling condom I have ever used, having tried various others (Durex Fetherlite/Avanti/Elite, Mates Skyn).

Seems a bit wierd at first (almost like putting on cling film), but after a short while, it feels almost as if there's nothing there. It didn't feel at all plasticky or crinkly, as some may have implied, even at the base. The woman gave positive feedback too, mentioning there wasn't the feeling of the ring at the base of regular condoms.

So, back to the topic, any WGs using them, or wouldn't object to clients bringing them for use?

Yes I have some. They look very odd but necessary for those who can not use latex ....

the pack (of 3) looks just like a credit card too! ;)

Yes. Used them several times over the last 2 years. Have had sexcellent feedback.

Only have a couple left. Your post just reminded me to order some more!

The plasticky rustling sound took some getting used to though.

I am forever recommending them on here and I too need to order more! Often clients will double check during the action as they think they have come off!

Are we talking of the ultra cheap you can find at Savers?

I love them, but find that most of my guys do not!

They look a bit funny compared to the normal ones, maybe that is why most seem not to want to try them with me.

I must have about 3 dozen in my bed side draws that will probably go to waste.

I go through a lot of condoms during any one meeting as I hate to see them on a cock, so I tend to whip em off pretty darn quick once the guy is out of me.

The good thing about them for me as they leave no horrible latex taste on the cock, so going down on a guy again is good!

Lucy :)

Are we talking of the ultra cheap you can find at Savers?

Pasante Unique are rather expensive!

Here is an interesting demo.......

Edited by ADELE

Haven't tried these, but have been experimenting with Durex Diamond. Expensive. Some guys have liked them, others have been a bit bemused and they can become a bit stiff and difficult to roll down.

Haven't tried these, but have been experimenting with Durex Diamond. Expensive. Some guys have liked them, others have been a bit bemused and they can become a bit stiff and difficult to roll down.

The guys or the Durex?

Sorry.

Couldn't help it :unsure:

The guys or the Durex?

Sorry.

Couldn't help it :unsure:

Hahahah. :D

Hahahah. :D

I really like Durex Diamond, but they've slipped off a couple of times, and now my gf doesn't trust them. Always make sure you roll them all the way down. If they don't go far enough, take it off and try again. Boots are doing two boxes for £12 on all Durex condoms (including Diamond) at the moment.

I really like Durex Diamond, but they've slipped off a couple of times, and now my gf doesn't trust them. Always make sure you roll them all the way down. If they don't go far enough, take it off and try again. Boots are doing two boxes for £12 on all Durex condoms (including Diamond) at the moment.

Thanks for the pricing tip Flouch.

I like a good BOGOF offer myself!

Lucy :)

I would like to see a girl who's happy to use these ultra thin type condoms. They're not something I've ever tried.

How are these condoms 'under load'? I have this idea that they would split a little if there was a bit too much! :wacko:

Pasante Unique are rather expensive!

Here is an interesting demo.......

Maybe I'm wrong, last time I went to Savers they were selling 25 Pasante for £2.99. I'll go and check tomorrow. I didn't buy them because they were too cheap...

Maybe I'm wrong, last time I went to Savers they were selling 25 Pasante for £2.99. I'll go and check tomorrow. I didn't buy them because they were too cheap...

Savers could well be selling Pasante ... as discussed recently on here several discount shops are selling perfectly ok condoms.

There is no Savers store in my area so I wouldn't know.

These are non latex ones .... Pasante Unique...... not your average every day condom.

Also as discussed here recently.... those hugely discounted packs of condoms will be perfectly ok or they would not

be on sale....even in the cheapo shops.

I would like to see a girl who's happy to use these ultra thin type condoms. They're not something I've ever tried.

How are these condoms 'under load'? I have this idea that they would split a little if there was a bit too much! :wacko:

Thinner condoms are slightly more likely to break, naturally, but generally speaking for vaginal sex they are perfectly adequate and very safe if you're putting them on correctly and keeping them lubricated throughout the sexy time. Condoms should also be changed every thirty minutes if you're having a bit of a marathon.

Edited by Curious Rose

Thinner condoms are slightly more likely to break, naturally, but generally speaking for vaginal sex they are perfectly adequate and very safe if you're putting them on correctly and keeping them lubricated throughout the sexy time. Condoms should also be changed every thirty minutes if you're having a bit of a marathon.

Thanks for your reply. Not sure I can last 30 minutes these days, but good to know. :)

Condoms should also be changed every thirty minutes if you're having a bit of a marathon.

Cheers for that advice - never heard it before.

I've never had a Durex Diamond split. Other brands have only split when my partner has been a bit rough with hands/teeth/etc.

I've tried a few different brands of condoms, and I've been finding that Mates Xtra Intensity is the best. Rolls down easily, isn't too tight, and has a good texture to it.

Thinner condoms are slightly more likely to break

You would have thought so, but I find Durex extra safe are shockingly prone to splitting. I can't recommend the Pasantes enough.

Kite-marked condoms of any variety shouldn't be 'prone' to splitting. Not enough lube, incorrectly stored, or there was something which degraded the latex: it's important to keep any kind of oil or condom-incompatible substance away from the sexy time area! ^_^

Edited by Curious Rose

Also as discussed here recently.... those hugely discounted packs of condoms will be perfectly ok or they would not

be on sale....even in the cheapo shops.

I bought some 'el cheapo' condoms at Bodycare some time ago and they were sh*te.