Lucy7

So How Many Minutes Are In An Hour Then?

58 posts in this topic

So as we all know, sixty minutes equal an hour in real time, but.......

........in the paid sex scene an hour can seem to vary from less than sixty minutes, to bang on time, to many more minutes than sixty.

So if you guys book a lady for an hour, do you expect chit chat time/shower time before and after to be off the dreaded tick tock, or all in within that booked hour?

Ladies how do you work it, walking through the door the tick tock starts or a bit wooly loose on time?

Lucy :)

P.S. This is my first ever thread on here, so many apologies if the question has been asked before :)

As far as I am concerned an hour has 60 minutes. I look to arrive dead on time and expect to be out of the door 60 minutes later with chit-chat and shower included and, preferably, time for a shower at the end of the session as well.

Lucy, it varies and mostly depends on the man. I find a lot of men leave once they have had their orgasm! I do include showering time in the hour, but most men only take a minute or two and if a man splashes around for 20 minutes, why should I add that much time on to the booking?! I try to keep the bookings close to an hour, but occasionally if I meet someone interesting and I don't have anything else on I might let the appointment go well over the hour. I find most men are pretty good at keeping to time themselves though. The ones that piss me off are the ones who ask if I can make them come again with five minutes to go...then eek out the time with oh but I'm nearly there, then spend ages not coming and faffing about getting dressed and continuing to grope me. Luckily this doesn't happen too often and I have become more strict with the naughty ones!

Personally if I book an hour I expect to be there an hour, If i'm walking out early something's gone wrong somewhere, I don't mind a short shower to freshen up before and after along with a short ice breaker chat being part of that hour but if the lady lets them be seperate or or allows anything else which sees me walking out after the hour I'm not going to complain.

I always expect an hour to be just that, and give the lady every opportunity to bring things to a close for me to be out on 60 mins. However, some ladies enjoy pleasant chat and its possible to overrun slightly. This, however, is always at the discretion of the lady.

So as we all know, sixty minutes equal an hour in real time, but.......

........in the paid sex scene an hour can seem to vary from less than sixty minutes, to bang on time, to many more minutes than sixty.

So if you guys book a lady for an hour, do you expect chit chat time/shower time before and after to be off the dreaded tick tock, or all in within that booked hour?

Ladies how do you work it, walking through the door the tick tock starts or a bit wooly loose on time?

P.S. This is my first ever thread on here, so many apologies if the question has been asked before :)

I expect the time thats been agreed so if thats an hour which most of my 121 punts are then thats what i expect to get not 50 minutes or 70 minutes. As far as i am concerned the time starts when the WG opens the door, i have a brief chat then shower then get down to punting and chat in the breaks i require between rounds.

I would also say i more often than not do get the full time agreed and when i dont its always because the WG is bad and has a bad attitude, in my experiences there is a direct correlation between the two. Also, i wouldnt wish to hang about if i punted with such WGs nowadays anyway. :)

I've got one of these in my boudoir...........

I've got one of these in my boudoir...........

I have one of those as well. I wired it up to this...

If I offer a client a cup of tea or coffee, before hand, I don't expect that to come out of their hour. I'll try and find a tactful way to let them know this.

Shower time should technically come out of the hour. If the client doesn't want to shower (when he really should especially if he's pooped since he showered a the start of his day - no quantity of perfumed wet wipes can unwrite that portion of history - or he's a bit sweaty, or smokes and has that whiff of stale tobacco), on his head be it. If you want to be loved, make thine self lovely and lovable. It shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to make the balls, crack and pipe presentable and smelling like roses.

Sadly, some guys really are filthy as in, possbily never heard of soap filthy. You can't join someone like that in the shower and maintain the mood. One can only hope he'll emerge with his sooty sins washed away. So joining a client in the shower is not always practical. And some do express a preference to shower quickly and come out.

Technically, say the couple enjoy 5 to15 minutes of foreplay, then 10 to 15 minutes of penetration, then he collapses in a heap and announces, despites all kinesthetic entreaties, that he's beaten for the hour ... one can lament, with hindsight, that he may has well have had the shower at the beginning of the session. Most guys, even with the option to cum more than once, simply can't in less than 90 minutes and will just pad out the time, if not in a hurry, lying there, maybe accept the offer of a massage. 5 minutes out of the hour to shower before hand would not really have affected the price of fish.

I do prefer a client to be conscious and respectful of my time and realise that I have a life that I'm keen to return to. It's embarrassing to have to be the one to bring up the fact that time is up when he shows no sign of leaving. Many guys mistake that as being encouraged to stay because they weren't categorically told the time is up.

If all we're doing is chatting, and sometimes one may hit it off and the chatter flows, that's okay, within reason. You'll get the hopeful who asks if he can have another quickie when the time is clearly up. Do I throw him off me, 15 minutes down the line when he's gritting his teeth and insisting he's "nearly there"?

So, if the time is up, I don't expect him to still be touching me sexually. I'm not a mug and don't expect to be taken for granted in that way. Because when they suddenly find themselves hard again, so I don't want to lead him on and will maintain a practical distance.

If I can spare the time at the end when his hour is up, he can have another shower no hassles. Sometimes it really isn't convenient to grant this, especially if he's lain there chatting for 15 minutes after the hour, then asks if it's okay to take a shower. I've never had to say no but I've always pondered the brazen cheek.

After the hour he's on my time now and if my phone rings, I'll take it.

I always have a lot of respect for those clients that acknowledge, that they've stayed over the agreed time. Apologise or express some appreciation that you haven't been chucked out like a plucked chicken on the conveyor belt of a chicken factory. The gems ask how much extra they owe. But since that extra time would have been spent chatting and I could have signified the end of his time instead of chatting on, it wouldn't be ethical of me to accept. But the guys that offer/acknowledge the extra time (or at least write an appreciative review afterwards) are a cut above the rest.

Ultimately, it's up to the lady and the guy. The guy shouldn't assume any time over the hour. He should appreciate it when it happens. Not assume he's a cut above the other guys that don't expect flexible timing. And he shouldn't tolerate being short-changed on time either. If the lady suffers a significant distraction that takes her away from him, she'd be doing the decent thing to extend his time accordingly. Like the meter stops running when she interrupts things.

THE EJECTOR BED

;)

................. if only

Most times it all runs smoothly and visitors know when to leave.... but on occasion I have been known to let the time

run on and on because of the after-fun chatting....

I had one young man recently book an hour and he escaped decided he had to leave after 45 mins.... entirely his choice.

A week later he texted to ask if he could pop over and have a free short time with me..... considering he had not used his

full time on the previous visit.

I declined his fine suggestion because I could not have lived with myself afterwards. :P

Edited by ADELE

Some years ago I was asked to teach a class of English Law & Legal English at a German University. Two hours on thursday nights it was booked for.

First night I too assumed that there were 60 minutes in each hour, but complaint was made! Eine Beschwerde ! The students had the right to 45 minute hours. Ach so!

I prefer to visit indie ladies because they are not quite so meticulous on the clock. By that I do not wish to infer that I take the piss but they generally don't have a follow up appointment 65 mins after I arrive so there is no pressure on the clock. Usually I am out in about 65 - 70 minutes, but on a less enjoyable punt I might leave after 45 mins.

Most of my favourite ladies are quite happy with that.

Quite a few of my clients arrive late (20 mins late) & leave in under an hour, having enquired about seeing me again. I think they're trying to minimize their affect on my schedule.

I had a lovely client who was punctual, seemed happy & was still in a rush, which confused me. He had removed his glasses & was misreading his watch. I got him a drink & we had a chat.

If I put a huge, Countdown-style clock on the bedroom wall, I'd be called a clock-watcher. I can't win!

If I book for an hour I expect to stay for an hour, I shower before I leave home, if the lady wants to chat I am happy to do so in her time at the end of the booking ------ I actually prefer 30 minute bookings, all action, no BS.

In the ldeal world ( for me!) I would have 60 mins in the room plus shower time extra. My regulars do allow things to go over time ( only by 5-10 mins max) but to be fair I'm seeing them once a week / 10 days so I'm a good client. Otherwise and in reality I can expect no more than 60 minutes, however, over many years, I suspect I have left a punt before time on a considerable number of occasions. So if things run over sometimes, that's nice :D

My clock starts roughly on arrival and an hour has 60 minute plus or minus 5-10 mins in it. I'll never ask a client to leave before the hour, some are very aware of time either because they have to be somewhere else, or because they have a parking ticket running out. I have had situations where a guy has said "Next time I'll book you for two hours", we've over run slightly then chatted for 20 minutes, he's taken his time getting dressed - whilst still kissing, wanting cuddles etc. Next time its the same scenario, the third time I am asking him to leave shortly after the hour and there is some sort of shocked, possibly rejected look on his face.

It's about common sense and both parties need to be aware of time, be it under, over or just on time.

On parlour punts, it's quite handy to arrive 3-4 mins before allotted start time so I can have a quick shower first and be ready in the room, then I usually get a full 60 mins with the girl. Occasionally when the girl has back to back appointments, she's been a couple of mins late and wanted me to get dressed and free the room in my paid time, so have ended up with about 50 mins cuddle time, not a problem if I've done everything I needed, but a pain if things haven't reached their natural conclusion.

With my only indie punt, it seemed quite relaxed. We started a few mins late as she couldn't get an early check-in to the hotel room, but after an amazing session, I finished dead on the hour, there was time for me to have a shower and a little chat as I was getting dressed, leaving the room about 70 mins after I arrived. It was the most relaxing 'hour' I've had.

Now that my punting preferences have changed from using to parlours to just using strictly indies i have noticed the difference, there's none of the waiting for that dreaded knock on the door as soon as your allotted time is up or sooner in some cases.

Although i can only speak from my own experiences but my last booking for example with a certain little lady who posts on here ;) lasted well over the original booking length by 20mins not bad for a 60 minute punt,now that is what i call value for money.

:D

Edited by Radman62

i dont wear a watch, so I have little idea how long i have been there. besides, unless i have reading glasses on i probably couldnt read it anyway.

few girls have clocks in their rooms (why?)

surely a bedside clock would help the poor punter keep tabs on his time?

one of these would do

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2553593/Trail/searchtext%3EALARM+CLOCK.htm

few girls have clocks in their rooms (why?)

surely a bedside clock would help the poor punter keep tabs on his time?

I would not dare put a clock in my bedroom as then I would fear being accused of being a clock watcher.

I have a clock on the wall in the living area of my apartment, but sort of in a discrete area in the corner.

I had 3 gentlemen the other week who all booked hours, the hours varied from 65 minutes to 115 minutes.

I find it extremely hard to tell some one they are pushing it time wise with me at the actual time,.

I do feel some put upon my good nature too much really, but then again maybe I need to toughen up a bit about it all.

One guy who I saw for the first time not so long ago made me late for a personal appointment, as he refused to cum, he kept on knocking my hand away saying "you will make me cum", in the end I told he either had to cum now on not at all as I needed to go, he then did.

He was in my place for 95 minutes, no showers as he said he was fine and fresh which he was.

He booked me two weeks after, I told him he was not allowed to take the mickey time wise with me again, he agreed.

I told him nicely in a cheeky polite way, not in a arsey way.

So the next time we got jiggy with it straight away, after 75 minutes I showed him my wrist watch that was clearly indicating how long over he was already, he just waved me arm away.

He left after 90 minutes.

He then asked to see me again, and I said yes if he wanted to make the booking for an hour and a half then seeing as he always pushed me so far over on time.

He stopped correspondence with me........

I know I am my own worst enemy with this, but I do really wish that some of my guys would take responsibility as well and not try to push me so far over.

Edited by Lucy7

I would not dare put a clock in my bedroom ...

its your place. put what you want in there.

I believe the hour starts once I re enter the room after taking the money, if a gentleman wants a shower or cuppa tea and chat he should have it in his own time. Sometimes though, if it is quiet or if Im having a "im not too fussed day", if they arrive early I give them a little extra time. Only to regulars that I like, mind, as newbies tend to expect it always after.

If they do try to go over the hour booking, I always tell them 10 mins before the end " how would you like to cum" or similiar, if they seem dismissive or dont get the hint after 5 mins then I tell them I will charge them for the extra time (i.e £30 every 15 mins after). If they push the boundaries a 2nd time after being told not to, refuse their next booking. They are costing you, whether it be missed calls / emails or actual bookings after.

There are always respectful gents that will replace these assholes as regulars.

I would not dare put a clock in my bedroom as then I would fear being accused of being a clock watcher.

I have a clock on the wall in the living area of my apartment, but sort of in a discrete area in the corner.

Lucy I think if you toughened up a little it would not spoil your appointments or reputation. I have TWO clocks in my

bedroom ( ignoring the countdown monster of course :) ) one either side of the bed on my little tables

but they are very small and discreet. I never wear a watch though.

I don't think I have ever been accused of being a clock watcher because

that is not the case.... I will allow a meeting to over run if it suits me.... if not then I will draw it to a pleasurable

close when I know it is time to do so.

When I began with an agency I found it difficult to end appointments and was taken advantage of a few times...

hence the agent possibly suspecting a dodgy trick or two... which wasn't the case. Thankfully I do not have a

problem with that now.