porrohman

Is This The Way To Go For Bareback Sex ?

68 posts in this topic

Looking at profiles on the otherside, and one girl in particular, rosiemay

Now she does bareback, if any punter wants it; but also if you dont want to have bareback sex, but would like the feeling, she has these new condoms, which she has got them imported from the usa

Avanti bare condoms, feels like you not wearing a condom

Dont see them yet on sale in the uk, but guess give them time, and they will be

I'm sure we're all up for advancement in condom technology.

Any condom that provides improved stimulation gets my vote as long as it passes all the same safety and integrity tests as the usual versions.

DG

Looking at profiles on the otherside, and one girl in particular, rosiemay Now she does bareback, if any punter wants it; but also if you dont want to have bareback sex, but would like the feeling, she has these new condoms, which she has got them imported from the usa Avanti bare condoms, feels like you not wearing a condom Dont see them yet on sale in the uk, but guess give them time, and they will be

The fact she offers BB penetration would ensure she is a never to me. I dont wish to punt with WGs that offer BB as they are stupid idiots who i dont want to see. I might be interested with a WG who has these condoms but doesnt also offer BB though.

The fact she offers BB penetration would ensure she is a never to me. I dont wish to punt with WGs that offer BB as they are stupid idiots who i dont want to see. I might be interested with a WG who has these condoms but doesnt also offer BB though.

Obviously I echo your opinion and wouldn't punt with this particular lady even with such a condom.

DG

I always check out profiles, under bareback, just to see who is offering bareback, and allows me to avoid them

But looking at her profile, I find she has these condoms, in my mind would like to see what there like, and if it adds to the fun, so be it

Now, the only question, how good are they, and how safe

I always check out profiles, under bareback, just to see who is offering bareback, and allows me to avoid them But looking at her profile, I find she has these condoms, in my mind would like to see what there like, and if it adds to the fun, so be it Now, the only question, how good are they, and how safe

I would wait till either i heard they were on sale here or if its possible import them from abroad if i was that bothered, but obviously what you do is your business.

I'm Midddle aged, expect to die sometime, would rather not be ancient an drooling, fuck it, bring death and fun sex on:

facebook1.gif delicious.gif google1.gif twitter1.gif

# 26

on top 500 Poems

User Rating:

8.3 /10

(160 votes)

Let me die a youngman's death

not a clean and inbetween

the sheets holywater death

not a famous-last-words

peaceful out of breath death

When I'm 73

and in constant good tumour

may I be mown down at dawn

by a bright red sports car

on my way home

from an allnight party

Or when I'm 91

with silver hair

and sitting in a barber's chair

may rival gangsters

with hamfisted tommyguns burst in

and give me a short back and insides

Or when I'm 104

and banned from the Cavern

may my mistress

catching me in bed with her daughter

and fearing for her son

cut me up into little pieces

and throw away every piece but one

Let me die a youngman's death

not a free from sin tiptoe in

candle wax and waning death

not a curtains drawn by angels borne

'what a nice way to go' death

That's Roger McGough, we all die anyway. I've had two kids now in their twenties, all stuff going forward, but eventuallyI'll pop my clggs. How and when I die is up to fate and me, If it gets drawn out and painful looking hopefully a friend will slip me something to help me on my way. If I catch my death having fun then that was my choice, buggar all to do with anyone else. I do think there is a lot of double talk on here regarding safe sex and BB, I host a lot of swinging events, the BB ones get far more people interested than the covered ones. Not knocking those who want safe sex but ther you go.

I would also be interested in knowing how to get hold of those rubbers.

I saw this girl a couple of years ago when she first started out. She seemed intelligent and level headed and now she does bareback gangbangs! I just don't get it.

I would love to know what her infection rate is. She must be on a constant course of antibiotics.

There are lots of reports on her profile about cancellations and as far as I can, no FRs. Is she real?

dont condoms for sale in the EU have to have the CE mark which is a standard of their quality. The CE mark replaced the BSI kitemark.

importing from outside the EU seems a little silly,

There are lots of reports on her profile about cancellations and as far as I can, no FRs. Is she real?

I had a quick search and see that she has about 20 full reports on the other place. Clearly a girl to avoid though.

I had a quick search and see that she has about 20 full reports on the other place. Clearly a girl to avoid though.

I mean full field reports, View Now type with full details, I can't see any with link.

Ah, have now looked and can see them: all old reports, as you say, avoid!

The Food & Drug Administration, who banned PIP implants years before Europe did, regulate condoms in the US.

The FDA has far more power than EU regulators.

dont condoms for sale in the EU have to have the CE mark which is a standard of their quality. The CE mark replaced the BSI kitemark.

I saw this girl a couple of years ago when she first started out. She seemed intelligent and level headed and now she does bareback gangbangs! I just don't get it.

I would love to know what her infection rate is. She must be on a constant course of antibiotics.

I don't care how full of antibiotics she may be, her brain is clearly full of cotton wool I would not go anywhere near her. :angry:

Going on a slight tangent here but it does amaze me that many girls are apparently offering bareback even though the risks have been made quite clear. For those wg's who offer it and the guys who indulge...god forbid you ever catch anything but if you do and end up sat there in a GUM clinic receiving the bad news I dont have any sympathy.Utter stupidity imo.

Kitemarks or whatever wont stop them breaking, which can be due to girls not knowing how to apply them properly.

You dont S-T-R-E-T-C-H them over the bell end while teasing the taught latex with your nails....... as I has happened to me more often than I care to remember. And strangle my knob! :eek:

The instructions say unroll the condom.....

Girls - please RTFM....

dont condoms for sale in the EU have to have the CE mark which is a standard of their quality. The CE mark replaced the BSI kitemark. importing from outside the EU seems a little silly,

To my mind its preferable to import these condoms than punt with a WG who offers BB penetration, US condoms must be checked for safety just as they are here.

I was the Welfare Officer last year at Uni. I distributed condoms & taught people how to use them.

My clients like to put the condoms on themselves & I take a deep breath, count to three & pray.

Kitemarks or whatever wont stop them breaking, which can be due to girls not knowing how to apply them properly.

You dont S-T-R-E-T-C-H them over the bell end while teasing the taught latex with your nails....... as I has happened to me more often than I care to remember. And strangle my knob! :eek:

The instructions say unroll the condom.....

Girls - please RTFM....

You could place an on-line order............

BUT

If they are imported from the US of A then they need a customs declaration form on them saying exactly what they are!!!

Not very discreet unfortunately!

Edited by Gaz up North

Looks like Avanti Bare are made of the same stuff as Mates Skyn so imagine that they would feel the same. Skyn are widely available here.

Looking at profiles on the otherside, and one girl in particular, rosiemay

Now she does bareback, if any punter wants it; but also if you dont want to have bareback sex, but would like the feeling, she has these new condoms, which she has got them imported from the usa

Avanti bare condoms, feels like you not wearing a condom

Dont see them yet on sale in the uk, but guess give them time, and they will be

Is it me being thick but why offer bareback if the condom offers the feeling. My tip to all guys dont come near me if you see girls that offer bareback and I think I can speak for most girls on here.

Shelly

Ebay or Amazon ;) x

Is it me being thick but why offer bareback if the condom offers the feeling. My tip to all guys dont come near me if you see girls that offer bareback and I think I can speak for most girls on here.

Shelly

Well said Shelly. They complain about ladies who offer it, but it is all about economics - supply and demand, so if menfolk didn't demand it, it would be obsolete ;) x The same goes for bare back oral sex aka OWO...same same...x