Tantricrich

Yinyang Sauna Club Netherlands

5 posts in this topic

I read a link to this on one of the german FKK threads so I thought I would give it a go on my way back from Aachen. Its about 40 mins north of Aachen in the Netherlands. I arrived at approx 11:30 and the place was already nicely busy with girls of all ages arriving. The differance was there were also couples just having a sauna. Entry before 14:00 is 40 euros and the receptionest said if you go to the rrom with a girl then agree the price first. Walked into the bar and a black french girl came up to me and started chatting, I told her I was spending some time in the sauna first, so wen to the wet area. Sauna, showers Steam room 2 Jacuzzi's and a small pool. In the shower 2 girls where washing hair and shaving there bits and in the sauna were a couple and a few blokes with other girls coming and going. Food and drink is included in the price and there was no hassling.

After an hour in the sauna area I went to the bar and met a russion girl approx 35 and we went to the room. We agreed 50 euros for half an hour and started with a massage. She was trained in massage and it was one of the best firm massages I have had so I extended the session to 1 hour and gave her a massage before finish off with sex. We then chatted fo a while and I was in the room for approx 1 15mins so much so it was a quick shower and a rush back to the tunnel. i would recomend it and would like to try in the summer if I can get back.

http://www.yinyang.nl/en/

I read a link to this on one of the german FKK threads so I thought I would give it a go on my way back from Aachen. Its about 40 mins north of Aachen in the Netherlands. I arrived at approx 11:30 and the place was already nicely busy with girls of all ages arriving. The differance was there were also couples just having a sauna. Entry before 14:00 is 40 euros and the receptionest said if you go to the rrom with a girl then agree the price first. Walked into the bar and a black french girl came up to me and started chatting, I told her I was spending some time in the sauna first, so wen to the wet area. Sauna, showers Steam room 2 Jacuzzi's and a small pool. In the shower 2 girls where washing hair and shaving there bits and in the sauna were a couple and a few blokes with other girls coming and going. Food and drink is included in the price and there was no hassling.

After an hour in the sauna area I went to the bar and met a russion girl approx 35 and we went to the room. We agreed 50 euros for half an hour and started with a massage. She was trained in massage and it was one of the best firm massages I have had so I extended the session to 1 hour and gave her a massage before finish off with sex. We then chatted fo a while and I was in the room for approx 1 15mins so much so it was a quick shower and a rush back to the tunnel. i would recomend it and would like to try in the summer if I can get back.

http://www.yinyang.nl/en/

Sounds very good. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Good report, afaik It's the only fkk club In NL, yet to visit myself though.

Jerboa

Thr Russion girl I saw said as far as she was aware it is the only Fkk club in the Netherlands and being close to the German border a lot of Germans visit.

This is not a touch on any of the German clubs, if in the area it's worth a visit but not worth a specific trip.

The quality of the girls was 6/10

Facilities 5/10

Rooms 8/10

They are also not big fans of English guys especially in groups as they have had problems in the past with drink!

Would only return if in the area.