mootle

Bedford Recommendations

6 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have mostly punted in Bedford for the last 15 years but haven't indulged for about a year

Used to be quite a regular at intimate massage & a few others that seem to have vanished

Would love to hear from local punters for chat - comparing experiences, recommendations etc

Hope to make some punting pals

All the best

M

Hi Mootle / all

I'm also looking for a regular, easy to get to (and discrete) place in Bedford. Just went on the net and searched, and Intimate came up. Are they any good? Is it easy enough to park, get in and out without too much hassle?

What of the girls?... they look nice on the website but I'm always wary of hidden faces (I understand the discretion they want but I like to be sure of what I'm getting!).

I haven't been recently tbh but Intimate seems a very good place to me. Nice people run it, you don't meet other punters, the girls need to have a very good attitude to stay there and so if, as they certainly do in the present gallery, it seems more than worthwhile trying them out.

Parking outside with pay if any spaces but not a long stroll from town centre anyway.

Nondescript door that gets you straight off road to ring buzzer.

Hi Mootle / all

I'm also looking for a regular, easy to get to (and discrete) place in Bedford. Just went on the net and searched, and Intimate came up. Are they any good? Is it easy enough to park, get in and out without too much hassle?

What of the girls?... they look nice on the website but I'm always wary of hidden faces (I understand the discretion they want but I like to be sure of what I'm getting!).

I punted with Susie at IM a few times last year, very discreet, rooms are spacious and quiet, management (mature male owner & female maid) are friendly. You can get to meet & greet the girls one by one before you make your selection or you can book ahead. Parking with pay & display on the street outside or just acroos the road there's a multi-storey.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103968

I used to go there a lot a while back. 90% really great punts. The only girl left from my time is Sophie who gave the most amazing dt bj. Have to try to get down there and try the new girls.

I am not greatly familiar with Bedford's opportunities - for this I defer to my friend Vin DaLoo on this board. I do, however, find particular pleasure in the relaxed company of Tiny Tease (Daniella) whose details are on the purple site. I admit she may not be to universal taste. But for a good honest down to earth shag she's hard to beat.

Uncle Pokey