jaycloth

Why Do Most Flats Smell The Same?

28 posts in this topic

Is it my imagination, or do most girls (especially EEs) use the same perfume / body spray? You can tell as soon as you walk in, it's like a curtain of that smell.

Can't even describe it really, kind of musky and fizzy - almost like a really cheap Flowerbomb smell - any one know what it is, or why? Is it like Impulse in Poland or something?

Edited by jaycloth

Its not the same perfume or body sparay. Just the same air freshener. Usually Fabreeze, Airwick, Oust, Glade, etc

Probably to cover the smell of stale sweat and semen :eek:

Well.....you did ask :lol:

Its not the same perfume or body sparay. Just the same air freshener. Usually Fabreeze, Airwick, Oust, Glade, etc

Xenia is absolutely right. It's the bloody air freshener which does everything except freshen the air. Open the windows a bit and that will do the job in no time.

air freshener and i always notice the smell of lube

Can't even describe it really, kind of musky and fizzy - almost like a really cheap Flowerbomb smell - any one know what it is, or why? Is it like Impulse in Poland or something?

When you say "Flowerbomb", do you mean the Viktor & Rolf, £50 per 50ml Eau de Parfum? I can't reconcile that with "cheap".

add a touch of babywipes - fragrenced or not, there is a smell which, although not unpleasant, is quite distinctive if you have a better half

It wouldn't be the first time I have walked down a road and thought. hmm, that place smells like a brothel!

You might walk down a road passing houses/flats with numbers on display 21, 23, 25, 27 sniff sniff, 29

Edited by wlf

When you say "Flowerbomb", do you mean the Viktor & Rolf, £50 per 50ml Eau de Parfum? I can't reconcile that with "cheap".

That's why he said "like a really cheap Flowerbomb smell".

Baby wipes, spunk and magnolia and vanilla air freshener. I'm thinking of releasing a Madam Becky perfume with these magic brothel ingredients to dab behind the ears. Very nostalgic.

That's why he said "like a really cheap Flowerbomb smell".

I can't imagine a cheap version of an excellent perfume, any more than I can imagine cheap Agent Provocateur lingerie.

I guess our fields of reference / schema are just different.

Baby wipes, spunk and magnolia and vanilla air freshener. I'm thinking of releasing a Madam Becky perfume with these magic brothel ingredients to dab behind the ears. Very nostalgic.

Thank you for describing the Parlour smell. I'm sure you're a brilliant author!

As long as it is not "The Great Smell Of Brut" and you are wondering why your wg has such a prominent adams apple i would not worry too much!

When I saw the title, I immediately thought he was going to say stale sex secretions! Ewww...(fresh ones are nice, hehe)

I remember in my parlour days...the madam insisted on 'Spray the Dettox/Neutradol first, then the flowery one after that!' We also had a Glade plug in. Someone stole it once. Imagine stealing the air freshner. For God's sake.

Smells really do remind you of times and experiences. In those parlour days, I used a Boots body spray called 'Vive' in a green can. It was the most gorgeous citrus smell, and they stopped making it, I was so upset. If I could smell that just one more time...I'd have good memories!

I have many candles burning when a visitor is due, and the latest smells du jour are 'Violette' by Diptyque, or 'Velvet Rope' by Apothia. Just discovered that I can get Velvet Rope perfume now, yippee.

You're probably smelling air freshner in working flats, and flowery bleach...(if it's a nicely kept flat, that is...)

Madam B, I will have to try that aromatic combination! I surely have the ingredients at hand! Haha.

There is a 'Dollymop' perfume online, yes really! Never been able to get it though...strange old website.

Both stale and fresh tobacco smoke!

I know exactly the smell you mean - and it puts me off.

Women who use their own flats, don't have a mega-turnover and take time to clean and air - have clean smelling flats without the air freshner guck cocktail we breath in most of the time - they are the ones worth going back to.

For the amount of money we pay we should not have to put up with it.

and don't forget the smell of mouthwash, although I have no objection to this!

Checklist for suspicious wife, smell of:

1. air freshener
  2. baby wipes
  3. cigarette smoke
  4. mouthwash
  5. perfume
  6. different shower gel (in fact why showered?)
  7. Rubbery taste on cock

Probably any 2 of the above and you are under suspicion and last one is a straight red if you are that stupid!

Edited by raylondoner

and don't forget the smell of mouthwash, although I have no objection to this!

Checklist for suspicious wife, smell of:

1. air freshener
  2. baby wipes
  3. cigarette smoke
  4. mouthwash
  5. perfume
  6. different shower gel (in fact why showered?)
  7. Rubbery taste on cock

Probably any 2 of the above and you are under suspicion and last one is a straight red if you are that stupid!

That's assuming you still get blow jobs at home. I can remember the last blow job I had with my wife like it was yesterday. It was actually 33 years ago but blow jobs were considerd dirty and perverted soon after we married.

Thank you for describing the Parlour smell. I'm sure you're a brilliant author!

Oh Madam Becky! Lara you really should get the book, it is full of descriptions like this, and blinking hilarious, a book hasn't had me in stitches like that for a while! I will pass on that 'eau de parlour' dabbed behind my ears though! :wacko:

Semen can smell bad if it's been hanging around too long (sometimes in bins).

Infact, I walk straight out if that happens.

Alss, if some girls have previously taken anal, there can be a smell of sh*t that they really

don't seem to know anything about.

i hate it when you go to places and the smell of smoke lingers in your clothes afterwards

I can't imagine a cheap version of an excellent perfume.

Get yourself down to the market. The sign to look out for is a fluorescent bit of card, cut poorly into the shape of a star. The words will read along the lines of "If you like Angel, you will love Martyr". "If you like Flower, you will love Weed". "If you like Diamonds, you will love Cubic Zirconia" etc etc. I cannot be held personally responsible for what may happen if you put one of this potions on your skin though :-)

My local Markets are all Soya Lattes & Babychinos (if you think that's a term for trousers, get a Bugagoo!). There are also over-priced cakes, and a bit of Fruit & Veg.

Smoke I don't like and baby wipes but stale semen is all part of a seedy punt.