Ps2112

Oktoberfest - Munich

5 posts in this topic

Any one got experience of being in Munich for OktoberFest - Planning to be there for a few days this Autumn!

Assuming me and my mate can find our way through the beer drinking, would be interested in advice on any FKK/Partytreffs worth attending

I've never been, but from my research there is a dearth of decent action to be had in Bavaria. The South of Germany is much more religious (and therefore conservative) than the more open North.

I was looking at doing the same as you.

Edited by Tibbs

I went to the Oktoberfest once in the 1990s, several years before I started punting in Germany so I can't help you there.

Have you tried the international sex guide? I couldn't find any threads about an FKK in Munich, but there's an FKK Colloseum in Augsburg just North West of Munich if you can manage to drive there. The reviews for FKK Colloseum on ISG look quite good, I might go there myself sometime.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2587-FKK-Colosseum-Augsburg

If it must be Munich then there is mention of an FKK Hawaii in the above ISG thread.

I've been a few times and its fun. You do need to book a space in a tent though for the evening well in advance. You can wing it if there is only 2 of you but you will need to be pushy and you can just end up being on the edge of things.

In terms of punting I ended up in a huge bar that allowed you to take the girls upstairs. Think it was called love hotel or something. Taxi driver took me a 2 mates.

Dig out the lederhosen and give it a go.

T

Thanks for the tips Guys! Appreciate the need to book into a tent. And for afters will consult ISG!

Looking forward to a good time.