Dollymopp

Useful Stuff For Ladies Who Use Hotels For Incalls

6 posts in this topic

I was reading Metro the other day, and found an article about day use hotels.

'dayuse-hotels.com' and 'between9and5.com'

Some very good prices, and nice looking rooms on site.

Good luck, I hope it's useful for you!

Thanks for the info Dolly, the first site seems to have very limited options but the latter is much better on quick glance. I don't do incalls to hotels at the moment but it's something I may consider having found 3 local for good rates! :cool:

I was reading Metro the other day, and found an article about day use hotels.

'dayuse-hotels.com' and 'between9and5.com'

Some very good prices, and nice looking rooms on site.

Good luck, I hope it's useful for you!

I put 9-5.com to the test a while back and i found their day rates more than the 24 hour rate for the same hotel through both www.trivago.co.uk and www.laterooms.com, my advice is to try them all Dolly. :)

Edited by smiths

As a punter, I've been trying to find a decent 4 star dayroom rate between Monday and Thursday. I've discovered (using laterooms) that it's easy to get a decent full room rate Friday to Sunday but very difficult the rest of the week (around Reading). I know it's simply due to business customer demand driving the price. The alternative I've discovered is that the Novotel at Heathrow offers a good day room rate throughout the week...or you have to go more downmarket.

Tried the latter link before. They have some really rates in Manchester, but not a great selection. I doubt I'll use Dayuse, as it's London based, so when I do (finally) tour London I'll need to stay over.

xx

depending on what time you want to be in the room by ibis you can check in from 12

same for jurys and travelodge charges an extra 10-pounds if you want to check in at 12