Guest Northwinds

Going, Going, Gone.

42 posts in this topic

When I first started this punting game, it was with the explicit aim of widening my experience and I always knew it wouldn't be forever. My initial deadline for retirement came and went some time ago and I wasn't best pleased with myself for carrying on past it. I set myself a new deadline and have now reached it. At first, I thought that I would carry on posting on here, but to be honest, I think that would be too much temptation, so I am going to also bid you all farewell as a poster as well as a punter.

The three years of punting and posting on this board have been a real blast. I have learned a lot and, boy did I achieve my aim of widening my experience. Thanks to everyone here who helped me get started and happy punting in the future to everyone on this board, punters and WGs.

Over and Out.

Northwinds.

P.S. to the mods. If you believe this belongs in a different part of the board, feel free to move it.

Edited by Northwinds

When I first started this punting game, it was with the explicit aim of widening my experience and I always knew it wouldn't be forever. My initial deadline for retirement came and went some time ago and I wasn't best pleased with myself for carrying in past it. I set myself a new deadline and have now reached it. At first, I thought that I would carry on posting on here, but to be honest, I think that would be too much temptation, so I am going to also bid you all farewell as a poster as well as a punter. The three years of punting and posting on this board have been a real blast. I have learned a lot and, boy did I achieve my aim of widening my experience. Thanks to everyone here who helped me get started and happy punting in the future to everyone on this board, punters and WGs. Over and Out. Northwinds. P.S. to the mods. If you believe this belongs in a different part of the board, feel free to move it.

I wish you all the best Northwinds and have appreciated your wise words on here. :D;)

When I first started this punting game, it was with the explicit aim of widening my experience and I always knew it wouldn't be forever. My initial deadline for retirement came and went some time ago and I wasn't best pleased with myself for carrying in past it. I set myself a new deadline and have now reached it. At first, I thought that I would carry on posting on here, but to be honest, I think that would be too much temptation, so I am going to also bid you all farewell as a poster as well as a punter.

The three years of punting and posting on this board have been a real blast. I have learned a lot and, boy did I achieve my aim of widening my experience. Thanks to everyone here who helped me get started and happy punting in the future to everyone on this board, punters and WGs.

Over and Out.

Northwinds.

P.S. to the mods. If you believe this belongs in a different part of the board, feel free to move it.

Good luck for the future Northwinds!

Feel free to breeze in any time!

But you're not allowed to leave!

Mods! Lock the doors, quick.

Just kidding. Best of luck for the future. You'll be missed.

I used to read this forum as and when before actually joining it.

I enjoyed the stuff I saw you typed on here.

All the best to you Sir.

Lucy :)

Best wishes NW - A poster always worth reading

All the best for the future NW. It's always a shame when the good ones move on. Just occasionally in your retirement spare athought for those of us who must soldier on!

take care northwinds, nice to have chatted to you in chat those few times. all the best xxx

Noooooo! Oh what a pity! I shall definitely miss you xxx

Good luck Norhwinds and hope you find something new and exciting to fill your new free time with.

Sorry to see you go mate,good luck,but remember what Arnie said!!

Good Luck, Take Care,

Was nice haveing you here!

and Arnie, indeed.

Au Revoir NorthWinds, enjoy your retirement.

DG

Sets clock ticking and wonders when we'll see him again:-)

Safe journey! Nice knowing you, and the best of luck.

Good luck Mr Northwinds, Haz sa'eed! fursa sa' eeda. Goodbye, may I wish you well. All the very best xxxx

Northwinds. Always the voice of reason and maturity, with a hint of the adolescent thrown in !! :) . A role mdel for all clients-- you're grandchildren will be proud of you ! :D Take care.

P.s -- one of the problems with this interest though, is that we have a sort of 'shelf life' -- its difficult to retire before you fall off !

Edited by cumandgo

Sets clock ticking and wonders when we'll see him again:-)

none of us ever really leave for long.

Nice guy in chat, enjoy being free xx

none of us ever really leave for long.

So it would seem :o

Is this a flying visit, or in the words of the great Gary Barlow, are you Back For Good?

The funny thing is that if he has truly retired he will not return to read all these eulogies!

The funny thing is that if he has truly retired he will not return to read all these eulogies!

Indeed. And, if you check, you'll see he has removed himself from the Members List. What strength of character! But, then again, why oh why? Lost interest in young pussy? I mean, really, why would one want to chuck it in? Makes no sense to me at all.