Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fedilio

Edinburgh Outcall Request Info/recommend

3 posts in this topic

Hello

Has anyone got any recommendations for an outcall lady in Edinburgh - I have looked at the reviews on here but they are mainly for saunas which I know lots of people like but Im not really a huge fan of and I have a nice hotel in the city centre and it seems a shame not to make a use of it.

What Im looking for is a 2 hour outcall appointment to run to no more than £250 in total and with a lady 30 or younger with a dress size of no more than a 14. British lady if possible. Standard services of a gf appointment really - if anyone has any suggestions then please do leave me a reply - if you have links to a lady and her website then that is even better. I am in Edinburgh for 3 nights from the 28th Feb so there is a little time yet to sort this!

Many thanks for reading this and any help offered.

i could recommend a few from the other site:

SEXY BRIDGET - not uk but speaks excellent english, is stunning looking and sensational

your sexy katie - again not uk but super super hot

madison monroe - scottish girl, super sexy

nautyangel - english girl. not as hot as the above ones but pretty dirty and in good shape

natasha the nympho - scottish. pretty and enthusiastic

could probably recommend a few others if required a few others if required or provide more info on the ones above if need be.

Many thanks for the reply...anyone else have any suggestions for me? Thanks again Miles