Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nickbollea

the excitment...

19 posts in this topic

I'm just curious....

as my first punt was on saturday night ( and was amazing),

i'm taking my friend next week...and i'm already excited.

Why do you think we get a buzz/ rush of excitment etc?

opinions welcome :confused:

Because we're going to have sex with a stranger. There's the anticipation of how good the sex will be, how gorgeous the girl will be and all the possibilities that go along with that. It's a great feeling but can be doused quite quickly if you're not into the girl you end up with.

Yeah, sex with a total stranger. Thats what excites me. The nervousness, butterflies in the stomach, despite being a seasoned punter. The knowledge that a girl you've never met before will, within minutes of meeting u, have your cock in her mouth. And i dont know about the rest of u, but whenever i leave the girl and am walking down the street, i seem to make eye contact with everyone. They all look like they're thinking "u dirty buggar! U've just had your end away havent u?" LOL

Maybe its just my guilty conscience?

it is a incredable buzz excitment nerves nothing like it

Wow, I wish i had a friend like you !

I also find I get the same level of nervousness and excitement when I head off to see a girl who I have seen before.

Maybe it's like genghis69 said..within minutes of meeting, she will have your cock in her mouth...and in other openings too.

I don't think you ever lose that slightly scared, slightly apprehensive feeling even if you know the girl quite well.

for me it is the excitement of doing something completely taboo.

now thats a question. would I still punt if it was 100% socially acceptable?

yes its all about the excitment the thrill of meeting a stranger just between me and the lady just great fun i,ve been lucky always had a good time

I have been seeing the same lady for some time now, and yet I still get a thrill out of knowing i am going to see her. The walk up to the door, the sight, feel and scent of her makes my pulses race. Yes afterwards as I walk away from her house, I feel both sad, and elated. I see people looking at me, but I grin and think to mysely"if you had been lucky enough to have had what I have just had" you would have the same silly,hard to wipe off grin.:):):)

I feel both sad, and elated

Why do you feel sad? Sorry to have squandered good money perhaps?

it's an adrenaline rush there is so many things that go through your head, you never know what to expect and like everyone sex with a stranger is always exciting. no strings attached and you can just let loose.

xx

I always feel pleasantly nervous before a punt but calm down as soon as I have started talking to the lady.

Afterwards I get a feeling of relaxed elation.

I guess it is because one if doing something which is most enjoyable and also because I maybe feel a little daft explaining my requirements - though no lady has ever really batted an eyelid.

There is adrenaline if its the first time with someone - if you have seen them before there is an anticipation of the goodies (naughties) that is going to happen.

yes it is thrilling the whole build up meeting a new lady . ive alway been lucky with women i,ve met . i,ve had some great times

I'm just curious....

opinions welcome :)

I remember and miss that burning sensation in your consciousness as you single mindedly go a huntin'. In recent years it wasn't nearly as strong but still there's that pleasant feeling that you're gonna get some for sure.

Earlier on before I knew how to punt (Thanks Manchester Evening news and The Sport!!) an addiction to good old fashioned Pub Strip Shows provoked much the same sort of feelings. I miss those too.

In answer to your question Hormones and the Lizard part of your brain working overtime.

Deviating slightly from the original topic but in a similar vain, how do you guys feel after the deed is done?

I've had seven punts now and I'd say it's half and half. After my first punt, I was nervous that someone would know as it was done at my house. After that, it's either been walking on air or feeling sick at the thought of spending good money on a crap punt.

I always use one of my favorite eau de toilette fragrances exclusively for punting. There is now such a strong stimulus response relationship that every time I smell it, I start to salivate profusely and head off to my local parlour via the cash point.:)

There is adrenaline if its the first time with someone - if you have seen them before there is an anticipation of the goodies (naughties) that is going to happen.

I feel the same only in my case it was the first time with anyone. I have to say that I don't think I've ever done anything that's made me feel so excited, nervous and naughty. At the moment I'm anticipating what might happen next time and as for the feeling of walking on air afterwards, I know that feeling too.:)

I'm just curious....

opinions welcome :)

Its actually your cock that is connected to more parts of your brain than "you" are that gets excited and floods your body with anticipation, as soon as it realises what you intend to do. You are more likely to respond with nervous excitement.