docrock

Recommendations For Birmingham

10 posts in this topic

Its been a while since my last punt. Any suggestions for regular girls based in Birmingham. I like to stick to regular WGs and am anxious just picking my next one off **.

Hi Docrock,

It's been awhile since my last "punt" too. :) I know Birmingham well, the prices for a good 40 minutes seem much lower than London rates. (I think I paid only £40 or £50 on my last punt for a no rush service). The local "Evening Mail" Thursday edition always has around 20 numbers for WGs (as you may know). Of these, only around 5 or less are worth checking out. The oriental girls based in the City Centre appear more geared to customer satisfaction.

Here's my system to get the best deal:

1. Ask the girl's age (I tend to go for 20s) Older girls just dont seem to have what it takes.

2. Let them tell you what they charge per session - £40 can get you a full service for 40 minutes.

3. Have an A-Z handy. Birmingham is one big maze! :P

4. Dress smart - Makes things go alot smoother.....

I tend to avoid the "massage palours" in Birmingham due to the "extras" you have to purchase before you meet the girl.

The best city centre girl I experienced was around 21. Her english was adequate, she was wearing see-thru lace stockings, displaying a small, tight bum that got me hard immediately. She gave me good head kneeling, had no problem posing for me and even kissed me with affection. (None of that £10 extra for kissing nonsense). She gave me more head sitting on the bed, pressing her small, but pnuematic, boobs together. I came hard - 100% satisfaction.

Mobile numbers change quickly in the "evening mail", so I'm not sure she's still working. Most are mobiles and you're unlikely to get a reply if you "withhold" your own. (I guess that's so they know you are a genuine punter).

If you have the time, please let me know how you fayre ;)

Kind Regards,

DrSex

PS: There were two very hot black girls working in Wolverhampton awhile back. Superb service including head and backdoor. Probably not working now, but the occasional black firecracker turns up if you're the courageous type. :)

I would suggest that both of you use the field report facility on here to narrow down your search and then request advice.

As has been said here too many times, the research is half the fun of punting.

id check out pumpclub. Never had a bad one there.

In my experience, the Thai and asian ladies that advertise on the other site are generally very good. I don't remember ever having a bad experience with any of them. There's a relatively new girl called 'Ella' I think, who's hot !

The same cannot be said of the other ladies that advertise in the area though. So I'd say book a Thai girls with confidence, otherwise use caution & research carefully.

mature busty maggie on purple site if u like mature and v busty .

What kind of experience are you after? and what kind of a wg do you prefer?

I'd recommened tanya. I think she used to also work at funplace a few years back before they closed. Seen her a few times, and has blown me away. Great curvy figure, and very easy to get on with and superb service.

I found this site of hers recently http://www.wix.com/sexytanya/ecor-pofile , she does also have a profile on the other site (where I originally found her). Been wanting to see her myself again recently, I know shes free today and tomorrow (i think), hope she is next week (as shes from manchester, and travels around), so I can see her.

Dear Contributors,

Thanks for the heads up on "Field Report Guide" from Porker Paul - I'll check it out.

Thanks for heads up on "The Pump Room" from CoventryPunter

Some of the girls look like firecrackers on PumpRoom, but "£45 for a quickie" (If I've read the pricing correctly) can't compete with the Orientals offering no rush head for the same price, in the same locale. I'm not tight fisted, I just don't like to be overcharged in a competitive market.

For backdoorman - Agreed - Asians are reliable - How do I find Ella, please? (Website available, backdoor service?)

For busencumen - Busty Maggie sounds fun - but what is the "purple site" please?

Kind Regards,

DrSex

what is the "purple site" please?

Kind Regards,

DrSex

Type www adult followed immediately by the word work then a dot followed by com. G hates that site for his own very good reasons which is why it is alluded to in various terms on here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for clarification Porker Paul .... You're a gentleman and scholar ^_^

I'm guessing G stands for God in this case...? :P

Kind Regards,

DrSex