hooch

Bj Bar

23 posts in this topic

I'll have a black russian please

lol.. “We do it, with a bit class”

But interesting nevertheless.

lol.. “We do it, with a bit class”

But interesting nevertheless.

Sae what's wrang wi' a bit class? (I expect they do any extra special service for Geordies).

Cheers!

Dr. BJ's Salon Bangkok is already aiming for future openings in:

Phuket (Patong Beach)... Manila, Angels City, The Vatican City, Kabul, Falkland Islands, Tehran, Mogadishu and many many more great locations.

:D

And check out the names of the Staff too. Inspired..

I think their definition of "a bit of class" might be different to mine. <_<

There been around (BJ bars that is) for quite a while, in Bangkok there’s L*lita’s they also have a branch in Pattaya used to have one in Hua Hin as well but I believe that closed. Also in Pattaya there is the delightfully named “Pump Station” :D plus a couple of others also most bars on soi 6 have dark corners where naughty things happen. :cool:

Dr. BJ's Salon Bangkok is already aiming for future openings in:

Phuket (Patong Beach)... Manila, Angels City, The Vatican City, Kabul, Falkland Islands, Tehran, Mogadishu and many many more great locations.

:D

And check out the names of the Staff too. Inspired..

The Vatican City do they expect problems with safe sex at this branch?

Falkland Islands will that make going to war worth while?

Been there. It's the old fishbowl girls from Annies. the place is ok, but they basically are ropey old birds; nothing under 30. For the same dough you can go to Colonze and get 2 hours slippy slidey full service.

There is a new place on the corner of Asoke and Sukhumvit called "Bar Pearl Necklace". Now that is an interesting joint. Lollipop 2 on Soi 10 is good as well.

Been there. It's the old fishbowl girls from Annies. the place is ok, but they basically are ropey old birds; nothing under 30. For the same dough you can go to Colonze and get 2 hours slippy slidey full service.

There is a new place on the corner of Asoke and Sukhumvit called "Bar Pearl Necklace". Now that is an interesting joint. Lollipop 2 on Soi 10 is good as well.

If you have been to the " pearl necklace " bar , can you post a review on here . ? Is it worth a visit ? I do not rate lollpop that good, the doctors bj bar is much cleaner . I spent a lot of time there last trip .

I'll have a black russian please

Ha haaa. I might ask for a black bush or maybe i'd make it a double.

Lets hope this becomes a world phenomenom and comes to a town near me real soon.

http://bjbarbangkok.com/index.html

I would love to make it my local. :ph34r:

On their home page they say : ' ...we will let you in the quiet back passage' . Does that mean other services may be on offer?

Lets hope this becomes a world phenomenom and comes to a town near me real soon.

Sounds a bit like the Banana Bar in Amsterdam but cannot be counted as one of your 5-a-day

I always like a full head on my beer.

Now you can get full head with your beer.

I wonder if that is the white stuff on top of the Guinness. (Baldrick, what have you been doing?)

Falkland Islands will that make going to war worth while?

What a curious place to think of siting such an establishment. If the Argies re-invade and 'our boys' have to go in, will they return to the UK as 'whore veterans' ??

On their home page they say : ' ...we will let you in the quiet back passage' . Does that mean other services may be on offer?

You can do anything you like in the VIP room upstairs; just ask the mamasan an she will point to the girl who will do the things you like. Very expensive you; complete waste of money where there is so much better quality about.

If you have been to the " pearl necklace " bar , can you post a review on here . ? Is it worth a visit ? I do not rate lollpop that good, the doctors bj bar is much cleaner . I spent a lot of time there last trip .

It's a Japanese type of joint. You walk in and you think it is a bar from the outside but inside its like a hotel reception. Get your lass if there are any availalbe and up yuou go. If you like the Dr Bjs routine though it might not be for you and perhaps out of your comfort zone.............not as good as Colonze.....

What a curious place to think of siting such an establishment. If the Argies re-invade and 'our boys' have to go in, will they return to the UK as 'whore veterans' ??

Funny because I've had the pleasure of visiting the FI on several occasions. Not entirely a punting desert as you might think. there is a lone building of to the right on the main road from the military base to Stanley which., if stories are to be believed, was bought by a local during the occupation with a view to turning into a brothel should the Argies have remained in charge. Unfortunately, his plans didn't quite work out.

There were also rumours of a mad old girl working out of her house in Stanley. Of course there are also the switched on, entreprenarial military girls who made a few quid at the base.

I have been to this very bar and whilst apprehensive to start with, it turned out to be a fun exercise. I choose to be seen by a consultant. A tall, slim, dark skinned and rather naughtly looking young lady wearing glasses and quite serious about her practice. She lead me to a room where there was a sink similar to those in hair saloons and gave me a good wash. She then proceeded to give a close examination by taking the lot into her gub and not wanting to let go until the deal was done. It ended by her licking her lips saying it was salty.

I have been to this very bar and whilst apprehensive to start with, it turned out to be a fun exercise. I choose to be seen by a consultant. A tall, slim, dark skinned and rather naughtly looking young lady wearing glasses and quite serious about her practice. She lead me to a room where there was a sink similar to those in hair saloons and gave me a good wash. She then proceeded to give a close examination by taking the lot into her gub and not wanting to let go until the deal was done. It ended by her licking her lips saying it was salty.

I met her also , but didn't get so intimate as you . I only bought her a drink one night . Someone was looking over my shoulder . You know who . ;)

I actually went to Dr BJ's a couple of weeks ago, what a wonderful name for a bar, I picked one of their consultants, actually cost a bit more, 1000 Baht or about twenty quid, but she was young, very slim and drop dead gorgeous, and she gave me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had in my life.

What a wonderful place I live in, a place where you can jump on the BTS and a few minutes later you you can pick who you are going to give you a BJ, highly civilised.

The place is owned by Annies, a soapy where I started my mongering career in Bangkok some 17 years ago, the manager is a Scottish guy.

There are other BJ bars, there is L*litas which is nearby, that's ok but looking a bit tired, and the Star of Light in Patpong, where you can get a BJ in either the open bar or the toilet.