Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
candy

editing pictures

10 posts in this topic

hello everybody...jus wonderded if you could help me putting names on pictures for my profile on my website

love and kisses

xxx

Sorry, Candy, don't know the answer but you might want to exlain if you mean having labels on the pictures or if you mean text that appears when the cursor is placed over the picture - or something else.

I am sure there are experts on here who will be able to help but may save time to have pinned down exactly what you want to do.

Sorry, Candy, don't know the answer but you might want to exlain if you mean having labels on the pictures or if you mean text that appears when the cursor is placed over the picture - or something else.

I am sure there are experts on here who will be able to help but may save time to have pinned down exactly what you want to do.

oh yea....lol

so i want to write my mates name on her pics so they know who is who.

i want to write 'Rebbekka' on a pic in a pretty colour.

please help.

xxx

oh yea....lol

so i want to write my mates name on her pics so they know who is who.

i want to write 'Rebbekka' on a pic in a pretty colour.

please help.

xxx

Candy, all photo editing software can do this, as well as your ol Paint proggie which preloaded with Windows.

I've no idea what programs you have on your PC, and don't know if you want to download any additional programs.

Following it, the easiest way for you is to use online utility like Lunapic. There are hundreds of others, but this is on one probably will be the easiest for you, to do what you want.

http://www.lunapic.com/editor/?action=text

Upload photo first, then have a play with colour, fonts, effects, etc. of your text. You can drag and drop it anywhere you like on the image, and when you are happy, save picture on your PC.

Hope its helps. :confused:

Candy, all photo editing software can do this, as well as your ol Paint proggie which preloaded with Windows.

I've no idea what programs you have on your PC, and don't know if you want to download any additional programs.

Following it, the easiest way for you is to use online utility like Lunapic. There are hundreds of others, but this is on one probably will be the easiest for you, to do what you want.

http://www.lunapic.com/editor/?action=text

Upload photo first, then have a play with colour, fonts, effects, etc. of your text. You can drag and drop it anywhere you like on the image, and when you are happy, save picture on your PC.

Hope its helps. :rolleyes:

I could kiss you all over :)

Thanks im trying that now

xxx

Hope its helps. :rolleyes:

Whoa! Make sure that you only upload a copy of your photo, with a different name to the original, so that you can't save the new, probably smaller, copy, with the text on it, over the original!

Whoa! Make sure that you only upload a copy of your photo, with a different name to the original, so that you can't save the new, probably smaller, copy, with the text on it, over the original!

I never thought that something as obvious as that need to be mentioned, and insult Candy's intelligence with it.

I was sure she would have saved the new adjusted picture under different name or in different folder anyway, so the original photo is still intact.

I never thought that something as obvious as that need to be mentioned, and insult Candy's intelligence with it.

I was sure she would have saved the new adjusted picture under different name or in different folder anyway, so the original photo is still intact.

thanks Xenia, your right i did understand that :rolleyes::) YeY:D

xxx