Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chippie

Abby's in Stoke Closed down

9 posts in this topic

Shame, guess they have been finding it hard to compete with 2 new (ish) parlours that have opened/been refurbed - Diva's and Head Office. I think a few of the girls may have gone to Abigails.

Anyone know what happened to Jessica?

Some good girls ay Abby's, bummer.

yes friend, I know...Abby's and Caeser's were fantastic, has some of my finest experiences at the two establishments...Jessica was something else...she could quite easily have bankrupted me!

I've made one or two enquiries since, yet I've no idea what happened to any of the ladies from these establishments...pity

She's working at New Tingles under the name of Dee (there was already a Jessica working there).

ive heard that abigails parlour has re-opened!

anyone shed light on this?

thanks

yeah abigails has re-opened paid it a visit about a month ago.

She's working at New Tingles under the name of Dee (there was already a Jessica working there).

Is this the Jessica that used to work at CJ's in Stoke. Awesome if it is as i've lost track of her. Current whereabouts known?

I was at newtingles a few weeks ago and was told Dee had left..going to get married in America.

I was at newtingles a few weeks ago and was told Dee had left..going to get married in America.

Shame. What about Jazz (or Yazz) who used to be at Top of the Town. Blonde, young and very very good. Think i found her at a Crewe parlour from a website.

Shame. What about Jazz (or Yazz) who used to be at Top of the Town. Blonde, young and very very good. Think i found her at a Crewe parlour from a website.

Sorry ,Never met Jass and Top of the Town closed just before I started visiting Stoke parlours.Will keep my ear to the ground.