Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ringo

My First Dinner Date.

17 posts in this topic

I have a lot of free time next weekend and I was trying to think of something different to do - so I just asked a girl that I have seen a few times if she will go on a dinner date with me.

She said yes,but that is as far as our planning has gone.

I have not done anything like this before(i.e. nothing but incalls),so any advice on how to make it a happy experience would be good.

I know this sort of meeting is not everyones cup of tea,but i find myself talking and encouraging the girls to talk a hell of a lot during punts,so I think it might suit me.

The girl in question I have seen several times,and we have always run well over time owing to talk before and after,so getting on isn't so much a worry. She has a city center working appartment at our disposal.

It is the practicalities that I need to think about,and it strikes me as important to let her know before had what I want from the evening - how long,how much 'private time' ,where,when and how much?

Where should the sex fit in? Does it need to be after Dinner? I can see pros to either before or after.

I do not live in the town where she works.Am I putting a burden on her by asking her to pick somewhere? I could do some research.

Any advice,comments,or enlightening stories greatfully recieved. (other than 'dont waste your money' ,because I have already asked her).

Thanks.

It depends on your physiology. 1-hour private time + 2 hours for dinner then 1-hour private time may work.

She should confirm how much clothed & undressed time you get, so you can plan.

You should check her dietary habits; is she a veggie, does she prefer Chinese, Indian, Italian, French food? That will guide your choice of restaurant.

The way I do things is I will always invite the gentleman in question to pick me up from my apartment.

Without fail we will get a bit fruity first.

Then we get ourselves sorted out and pop out for some food.

Then back to mine for more fun.

It is easy to say that as the paying customer you should dictate how things go, but as you know each other well enough already, why not ask her the question to how she sees the time going.

You are right that some on forums do not agree with paying a lady for a dinner date.

My take on that is, you pay us to watch you eat and listen to you talk, not the the other way around that so many seem type on sex site forums.

What one bloke wants/needs out of paying for company is never going to exactly the same as the next bloke.

I have loads of dinner date stories, but they will come over as shameless touts no doubt. so I will just keep them to myself!

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

Get frisky before dinner, especially if its going to be something heavy! You don't always feel like bouncing around with a full stomach!

And then walk it off and have a bit of time afterwards x

Get frisky before dinner, especially if its going to be something heavy! You don't always feel like bouncing around with a full stomach! And then walk it off and have a bit of time afterwards x

Good advice, i never eat before a punt but make up for that afterwards. As to dinner dates of no interest to me but i wish the OP well with his. :)

I would ask her about restaurants - there may be places she'd rather avoid for discretion reasons (or because she knows the food is godawful!)

I personally prefer not to play on a fully laden stomach.

If you know her well and get on well then as others have said there's no problem wth discussing this a bit, get her take on it and come up wih a plan that suits you both so you both know what's expected timewise etc.

Then you can just sit and lie back and have a darn good time!

Although I've never done a dinner date with a service provider, with female companions I've often found that I feel less attractive following a meal, bloated tum etc, and prefer to work up an appetite anyway. I've had some wonderful evenings where we've enjoyed lovemaking, then freshened up and gone out for a meal afterwards.

Each to their own. Enjoy ;)

The way I do things is I will always invite the gentleman in question to pick me up from my apartment.

Without fail we will get a bit fruity first.

Then we get ourselves sorted out and pop out for some food.

Then back to mine for more fun.

Before and after sounds perfect to me.

We had better have a chat.

Thanks everyone.Hopefully I will report back in a weeks time. :)

I recommend

1. Sex in hotel room before
  2. BJ in taxi on way to restaurant
  3. BJ under table in restaurant
  4. Sex in toliet in restaurant (optional)
  5. BJ in taxi on way back to hotel
  6. Sex in hotel room
  7. Sex in hotel room next morning upon waking
  8. Sex in shower before leaving

Have I forgotten anything?

I recommend

1. Sex in hotel room before
  2. BJ in taxi on way to restaurant
  3. BJ under table in restaurant
  4. Sex in toliet in restaurant (optional)
  5. BJ in taxi on way back to hotel
  6. Sex in hotel room
  7. Sex in hotel room next morning upon waking
  8. Sex in shower before leaving

Have I forgotten anything?

Yes, there are no hand jobs!!

I have simple views on the issue of dinner dates.

There are some guys who really arent interested at all in the lady herself but just into the sex ( a no. of my punting mates fall into this category ).Sure,they are happy top have a bit of light chit-chat but that it -- thats fine, nothing wrong with that approach.

There are others who enjoy the whole experience of being a beautiful woman,the getting to know her a bit as an individual, the making of a connection and the hope that all this will ultimately lead to a more relaxed and exciting sexual encounter .

I probably fall into the later category as I love women in general. For me a good booking must include good and easy communication otherwise its just mechanical. So I pay for an experience which includes not just the sex but hopefully also some of the other elements I outlined. A dinner date is just an extension of this and gives time and an atmosphere to allow for a fuller experience. What outrules dinner dates most of the time is the expense.If money was no object whatsoever I would prolly to more but certainly not all the time ! :D

It can be done a number of ways to suit yourself.

2pvt+2Dinner

1pvt+2Dinner+1Pvt

2Dinner+2Pvt

It really is what suits you best, personally I hate boinkin on a full tummy, so the pvt time first is best for myself, however I do like the whole flirt thing of dinner first then knowing what is coming after. Those situations I just make sure I do not over indulge and go for something lighter.

Just remember tho that most ladies have a pvt time and social time rate which will normally tell you the split on their profile, do not expect bjs in the taxi or sex in the toilets unless you are paying full whack for the 4 hours or it is an overnighter as Ray said, and if it is on her turf also be aware that she might be recognised out by friends or family so do not be all over her unless she says this is ok, bit hard to explain who they saw you with last night to someone you know :)

It can be done a number of ways to suit yourself.

2pvt+2Dinner

1pvt+2Dinner+1Pvt

2Dinner+2Pvt

It really is what suits you best, personally I hate boinkin on a full tummy, so the pvt time first is best for myself, however I do like the whole flirt thing of dinner first then knowing what is coming after. Those situations I just make sure I do not over indulge and go for something lighter.

Just remember tho that most ladies have a pvt time and social time rate which will normally tell you the split on their profile, do not expect bjs in the taxi or sex in the toilets unless you are paying full whack for the 4 hours or it is an overnighter as Ray said, and if it is on her turf also be aware that she might be recognised out by friends or family so do not be all over her unless she says this is ok, bit hard to explain who they saw you with last night to someone you know :)

Great -- I loved that ! :D

I have simple views on the issue of dinner dates.

There are some guys who really arent interested at all in the lady herself but just into the sex ( a no. of my punting mates fall into this category ).Sure,they are happy top have a bit of light chit-chat but that it -- thats fine, nothing wrong with that approach.

There are others who enjoy the whole experience of being a beautiful woman,the getting to know her a bit as an individual, the making of a connection and the hope that all this will ultimately lead to a more relaxed and exciting sexual encounter .

I probably fall into the later category as I love women in general. For me a good booking must include good and easy communication otherwise its just mechanical. So I pay for an experience which includes not just the sex but hopefully also some of the other elements I outlined. A dinner date is just an extension of this and gives time and an atmosphere to allow for a fuller experience. What outrules dinner dates most of the time is the expense.If money was no object whatsoever I would prolly to more but certainly not all the time ! :D

For me its not to do with not being interested in the WG but i prefer to get to know them while punting, if we click which always leads to me having good or better punts then i see her a lot over a short period and get to know her. I only wish to pay for a punt, i dont require anything else but its countless times been the case that i have gone to dinner with WGs at their invitation and paid, gone dutch or she has paid. I have most often enjoyed this but i wouldnt pay a fee to go to dinner because i am not looking for that fuller experience you mention and i do agree some punters are wanting this while others like me arent. :)

For me its not to do with not being interested in the WG but i prefer to get to know them while punting, if we click which always leads to me having good or better punts then i see her a lot over a short period and get to know her. I only wish to pay for a punt, i dont require anything else but its countless times been the case that i have gone to dinner with WGs at their invitation and paid, gone dutch or she has paid. I have most often enjoyed this but i wouldnt pay a fee to go to dinner because i am not looking for that fuller experience you mention and i do agree some punters are wanting this while others like me arent. :)

Respect !

You speak of sex and getting to know your chosen lady as an individual as though they're mutually exclusive, they're not, and the latter will happen or not depending on how well the two of you get on, not on whether you pay her to take her out to dinner

Respect !

Respect? this sounds to me like you think smiths has made some big achievement, working ladies are women like any other, and are quite cabable of asking guys (punters or otherwise) out if they feel that the time spent together would be mutally enjoyable.