Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drexlw

Why Am I Tired Of Punting?

16 posts in this topic

I have been punting for 14 years.

I get nostalgic about the parlours I used to visit in West London and the constant stream of women that were passing through in my teens and early twenties. The women were of many different nationalities and races. Only rarely did I repeat visit. Some I wished I had because they disappeared from the scene. Some great memories: the sheer sexual exuberance of Alexandra at the parlour overlooking the Hanger Lane Gyratory. A Colombian with the most incredible body rubbing her bubble butt in my lap at the Hanwell parlour. My first in the same parlour - a beautiful little black British girl with beautiful tits.

More recently I have repeated with a few gorgeous women whom I liked spending time with. An impossible young Romanian who worked flats in Stonebridge Park and Bounds Green. She spoke so little English, but was a real firecracker. She asked me to spend the night with her without any payment. I refused for some stupid reason. When she left the scene I used to frequent her replacement - an older, lithe woman who still fascinates me to this day. Also a skinny young English woman called Emma in Paddington and later Hampstead and Kings Cross who gave the best OWO, also gone from the scene. Carla, tiny little thing, celebrating when I came for a rare second time in a session at the parlour with a view of Wembley Stadium. Cute little Carla I wish I had seen more than once before she left the scene.

I never got possessive or thought I loved any of these women although I loved having sex with them.

However, it now takes effort to organise an appointment with anyone. I can't figure out why. Have I become more particular? Probably. I wouldnt take risks like a used to. Have I grown up? Has meaningless sex lost its thrill? I'm still immature and don't want a relationship. Then what is it?

I would appreciate a little advice if anybody else has become jaded.

take a break from punting for a while. find anothe rthing to occupy youself for a bit, and come back later 'hungry' again.

When I saw the hour at which this thread was started it occurred to me that the OP was simply tired of everything. That seems possible if he is up at 02.11 to post such a thought.

CP's advice is sound. Take a three or more month break from everything associated with punting.

I have been punting for 14 years.

I get nostalgic about the parlours I used to visit in West London and the constant stream of women that were passing through in my teens and early twenties. The women were of many different nationalities and races. Only rarely did I repeat visit. Some I wished I had because they disappeared from the scene. Some great memories: the sheer sexual exuberance of Alexandra at the parlour overlooking the Hanger Lane Gyratory. A Colombian with the most incredible body rubbing her bubble butt in my lap at the Hanwell parlour. My first in the same parlour - a beautiful little black British girl with beautiful tits.

More recently I have repeated with a few gorgeous women whom I liked spending time with. An impossible young Romanian who worked flats in Stonebridge Park and Bounds Green. She spoke so little English, but was a real firecracker. She asked me to spend the night with her without any payment. I refused for some stupid reason. When she left the scene I used to frequent her replacement - an older, lithe woman who still fascinates me to this day. Also a skinny young English woman called Emma in Paddington and later Hampstead and Kings Cross who gave the best OWO, also gone from the scene. Carla, tiny little thing, celebrating when I came for a rare second time in a session at the parlour with a view of Wembley Stadium. Cute little Carla I wish I had seen more than once before she left the scene.

I never got possessive or thought I loved any of these women although I loved having sex with them.

However, it now takes effort to organise an appointment with anyone. I can't figure out why. Have I become more particular? Probably. I wouldnt take risks like a used to. Have I grown up? Has meaningless sex lost its thrill? I'm still immature and don't want a relationship. Then what is it?

I would appreciate a little advice if anybody else has become jaded.

I believe every punter has a life span and once you fulfill all your fantasies you lose interest and this maybe the reason for predicament.

I can only suggest you take a break from punting for a while and see if you get your mojo back in a couple of months.

I believe every punter has a life span and once you fulfill all your fantasies you lose interest and this maybe the reason for predicament.

I can only suggest you take a break from punting for a while and see if you get your mojo back in a couple of months.

Not every punter, i have fulfilled most of my wildest fantasies but still want to experience them again but better, i agree regarding taking a break.

When I saw the hour at which this thread was started it occurred to me that the OP was simply tired of everything. That seems possible if he is up at 02.11 to post such a thought.

CP's advice is sound. Take a three or more month break from everything associated with punting.

paul is right too. if u take a break, dont look at punting sites either.

yep take a breather; boredom sets in ....

My only advice would be to choose more carefully and only pick a girl who makes your jaw drop. It's a great hobby with plenty of experiences to be had but the minute it becomes an habitual part of your routine it loses it's luster. Once or twice a year I visit London/Manchester and hook up with a few friends, so intend combining this with a couple of punts. I would rather pay more for a reputable stunner and forego a dinner/overnight date and will never do a repeat booking again. It seems to work for me.

Like Smiths ,I wouldnt necessarily agree with this.Provided you retain sexual desire at all, I cant see how one would not want to be with a sexy lady. Now, if you enter a new relationship, then you may very well lose interest in punting and that would be understandable.

I can understand this OP's position. Sometimes I think whilst the desire to seek pastures new (so to speak) is strong, the flesh is a bit weak and indeed in my case the opportunities are rare. So I tend to see my special fave. ladies when I know the payback and pleasure will be almost gauranteed.

Uncle Pokey

Most of my best punts were the early ones. I think that's more because of my state of mind than the girls at the time. Anyway as the other have said take a break and stop trying to chase those early highs. The other advice I have is when you find a great girl make the effort to have more bookings with her if possible, most girls don't stay on the game for a long time in my experience.

Anything and everything will, I'd guess, get stale after a time. I was losing my enthusiasm until late last year when I encountered two lovely young locally based wg's and that was all I needed to get me interested again. Then, as if that wasn't enough, very recently my favourite wg of all sent me a text to say she was returning to the business on a limited basis and picking up on a few regulars from her former days. I was delighted and a meeting with her the next day has completed my 'recovery'. :D

Punting is far too meaningless speacially if you are at earlier stages of life and still able. It is fine from time to time if you really have the urge but as a regular thing it becomes rather tedious.

Punting is far too meaningless speacially if you are at earlier stages of life and still able. It is fine from time to time if you really have the urge but as a regular thing it becomes rather tedious.

I must confess in my younger days I had no wish to do anything other than enjoy sex within a meaningful relationship. However, in later life and single again, I've found punting a wonderful antidote to staggering into yet another relationship situation. Enough is enough! Even so, enthusiasm for punting sagged for a time but is now happily restored.

I must confess in my younger days I had no wish to do anything other than enjoy sex within a meaningful relationship. However, in later life and single again, I've found punting a wonderful antidote to staggering into yet another relationship situation. Enough is enough! Even so, enthusiasm for punting sagged for a time but is now happily restored.

I think it depends on what stage of life you are in. Whilst meaningful sex is great, the quality on the hand is also very important and if you can find them both in the same place. I have seen working girls for many years but for most of that time it was just a bit of added fun. It also coincided with a period that many new Europe girls were experimenting with their new found freedoms and it was not all so professional. I also did not give much thought to what this industry was all about. But the more you know about it and the more experience you have, the more you notice the negatives and that puts you off punting and it also impacts your confidence. Only last week I leaned that a girl I rated highly has not seen her 3 year old daughter for over a year. Why? becuase she has to work and make money and if she left now, she will never be able to return. Once you become aware of such facts then it is hard to imagine that she is remotely interested in what she does no matter how well she pretends. It does not make one feel good about himself.

I often find "less is more".

I've been on a punting roll this year. following on from 2011 which was my busiest-ever punting year, and I've got 4 punts penned/pencilled in, in the next 7 days.

But after that I'm going to try to ration myself a bit, because this continuous flow of gorgeous girls and their delicious pussies can get to be a bit of a blur. When you can't put a pussy to a face, maybe it's time for a break?

And as Fred15 puts it, this hobby can even become 'tedious'.

I wonder if I'll be feeling this way in a couple of weeks...? <_<