vtr

One For The Girls, How Many Men In A Day?

75 posts in this topic

I got chatting to a WG the other day about how many men she sees in a day, we had just stopped for a rest and I asked her if she minded telling me how many men she had seen before me that day, she wasn't bothered at all and said she had seen 7 men before me!

She started at 11:00 and here I was at 01:30 ( I usually see girls after work), blimey I said, that's a long day, she said it's not a conveyor belt, she sometimes gets a rush of men then it can suddenly die off for a few hours before anyone else comes along.

She had just had a man before me but, she said she hadn't seen anyone for over two hours before him, some how it kinda turned me on to think that she had been with so many men in one day.

So girls, how many men do you normally see in a day?

Chelsea of Soho, now sadly retired, was always happy to discuss this aspect of her work.

At Les Girls in Blore Court (also history now) where I first 'came across' her, she would see 8 or 10 a day. Then she moved to walkups first in Bateman Street then in Berwick Street - at these establishments, she told me, it would be a disappointing day if she didn't clear the 30 mark.

Amber of Berwick Street, another much missed lady, said something similar. Other girls refuse to discuss this, which one must respect of course.

I met a wonderful Polish girl, Paula at a Sacred Rose party once - yet another institution which no longer exists. At 10pm, finishing her third party of the day, she gleefully announced to all and sundry that she had been fucked a total of 44 times , by 32 different men, and was now off to meet her boyfriend... That's real stamina.

One a day and not every day if it is a two hour plus meeting.

If I have taken a one hour booking though, I will take another one for the same day.

I once did 4 meetings in one day, just to see what it was like to.

2x1 hour meetings, and 2x2 hour meetings.

I started at 9.30am and got home at 10.30pm, they were well spaced out though, so plenty of times to sort the place out and myself and to eat and rest up.

At the time it was easy peasy, the next day I felt shattered, bodily and mentally.

Never again.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

This depends on (a) how many bookings I get for a particular day, (B) my personal commitments that day ©how many bookings I fancy taking/have time for and (d) how busy I've been recently.

Ideally I'd see 1-2 clients per day depending upon booking length, some days I might have accepted 3 bookings and 2 cancel, other days I might decide to go out not having any daytime bookings made in advance, with a nice 2 hour booking lined up for the evening. I have accepted 4 bookings in a day(2x1 hour, 1 half hour incalls, plus a 1 hr outcall) if I think that will be my 'busy' day, then had the following day off, other days I've stopped at 1 because I'm happy with my income/would like to catch up with friends or family.

I have never seen more

I met a wonderful Polish girl, Paula at a Sacred Rose party once - yet another institution which no longer exists. At 10pm, finishing her third party of the day, she gleefully announced to all and sundry that she had been fucked a total of 44 times , by 32 different men, and was now off to meet her boyfriend... That's real stamina.

Astonishing, what a gal! Even more amazing is that she managed to keep an accurate count!! :eek:

Astonishing, what a gal! Even more amazing is that she managed to keep an accurate count!! :eek:

Well, it was probably 'give or take a few'. She was giving and we gentlemen were taking... or should that be the other way around ?

I hear tell of a "Parlour Girl" working in Manchester in 2007 / 8, who had over 140 between Friday morning and Sunday night. !! :D

Any advance on that ??

Edited by IBangU

I should be very surprised if any wg posts a reply telling us she sees anything like the number mentioned by the OP. Why? Because we all know that it is unlikely that the last clients will receive a quality of service delivered with the same fresh enthusiasm and sparkle as the first.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

Not so sure, spokseyebrows. The best Soho girls - Angie and Paris spring to mind - are giving the same excellent service at 2030 that was on offer at 1100. In fact Angie may take a little time to warm up and get going, and could well be more fun later in the day.

As she's only doing one day a week and gets rather busy, however, I don't think we punters should be picky about time of day, but get in whenever we can get lucky.

I would only ever see one guy a day I also have a day job which can be boring to have some fun

to break up my day job plus being single I need something to look forward too these days.

Edited by Mel Rose

Not so sure, spokseyebrows. The best Soho girls - Angie and Paris spring to mind - are giving the same excellent service at 2030 that was on offer at 1100. In fact Angie may take a little time to warm up and get going, and could well be more fun later in the day.

As she's only doing one day a week and gets rather busy, however, I don't think we punters should be picky about time of day, but get in whenever we can get lucky.

I cannot comment on these ladies as I have never met them but in all my experiences it has been the girls who see fewer clients who offer the better fresher service. These ladies will not readily distinguish between the start and end of a shift, because they don't have to. We all have different levels of stamina in our work but most agree there is an optimum beyond which our performance will start to wane. There is also the psychological aspect of knowing she has serviced so many within a certain time that day.

Some punters are more easily pleased than others though. They are blind to the subtle mannerisms and the tell-tale signs of a long day. Indeed, some the girls are too.

The same applies to some party WGs in my experience who are as good at 8.30pm as at 1pm when they started. A good WG will be good whatever i have found.

I dont concern myself with how many punters a WG might of seen before me, i dont care if its 5 or 35 because i have no way of knowing, her saying its one or two might or might not be true but its totally reliant on me taking her word for it. As long as i receive a good service thats all i am concerned about.

The same applies to some party WGs in my experience who are as good at 8.30pm as at 1pm when they started. A good WG will be good whatever i have found.

I dont concern myself with how many punters a WG might of seen before me, i dont care if its 5 or 35 because i have no way of knowing, her saying its one or two might or might not be true but its totally reliant on me taking her word for it. As long as i receive a good service thats all i am concerned about.

How True this is :D It's the quality of the service I get that's important, although I DO find that the girls who see less punters in a day/week tend to be fresher and more enthusiastic ! :P

The party scene is not relevant here, those girls are expected to perform for long periods, it kind of goes with the territory and the punters who seek it are assumed to accept it, even relish it. Even so, they are seldom going flat out like some of the aforementioned parlour girls.

When a wg says she sees only a few clients each day then why should we think she is lying unless the type of service we receive is below par. It is difficult to elucidate the nuances that give her away but one's insticts and experience are reliable instruments for those who possess them.

If a punter is not troubled by such matters then he isn't and that's that. But for those of us who seek perfection and a little more exclusivity in our hobby, the less she has been previously mauled that day, the better.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

The party scene is not relevant here, those girls are expected to perform for long periods, it kind of goes with the territory and the punters who seek it are assumed to accept it, even relish it. Even so, they are seldom going flat out like some of the aforementioned parlour girls.

When a wg says she sees only a few clients each day then why should we think she is lying unless the type of service we receive is below par. It is difficult to elucidate the nuances that give her away but one's insticts and experience are reliable instruments for those who possess them.

If a punter is not troubled by such matters then he isn't and that's that. But for those of us who seek perfection and a little more exclusivity in our hobby, the less she has been previously mauled that day, the better.

What is or isnt relevant isnt down to you, i will post what i decide, not what you think is relevant. I didnt say WGs were lying, i said i have no way of knowing either way so dont concern myself with something i have no way of determining the actual facts about.

I got chatting to a WG the other day about how many men she sees in a day, we had just stopped for a rest and I asked her if she minded telling me how many men she had seen before me that day, she wasn't bothered at all and said she had seen 7 men before me!

She started at 11:00 and here I was at 01:30 ( I usually see girls after work), blimey I said, that's a long day, she said it's not a conveyor belt, she sometimes gets a rush of men then it can suddenly die off for a few hours before anyone else comes along.

She had just had a man before me but, she said she hadn't seen anyone for over two hours before him, some how it kinda turned me on to think that she had been with so many men in one day.

So girls, how many men do you normally see in a day?

Dunno, I haven't been a girl for some years...lol...and why ask? xxx

It depends largely on what I'm doing at the time - I like variety so work a day in a parlour where I may see 7 guys an hour each or I may do 3 hours and 7 half hours. When on tour or privare incall it can be anything from 2 - 8 and a mixture of length of time bookings, Also overnights here and there.

I warm myself up before I start - then get on a roll the variety of clientele I have keeps it interesting. I know I flag around 10pm so thats always when I stop work, unless its an overnight of course.

I have a strict rule though, If I don't feel up to it - am flagging or maybe some stuff going on at home thats on my mind I will stop. Even if it means canceling I offer a discount on the next booking the client makes. I'd rather that than give a poor service.

x

Holly

I cannot comment on these ladies as I have never met them but in all my experiences it has been the girls who see fewer clients who offer the better fresher service. These ladies will not readily distinguish between the start and end of a shift, because they don't have to. We all have different levels of stamina in our work but most agree there is an optimum beyond which our performance will start to wane. There is also the psychological aspect of knowing she has serviced so many within a certain time that day.

What do you mean by that?

There is always going to be WG who are claim that they seen more guys that really did. ( so it can be excuse for theirs tiredness and underperformance), as well as Wgs who claim to attend 6-7 bookings per year, but probably crafting hard on 4-5 bookings per week.

In the OP situation I only assume that WG providing 15-20 min quickies, as during 2,5 hours, its absolutely impossible to see 7 clients for even 30 min (never mind an hour). (Ok, I am very stupidly based my calculation on the basic maths)

The question, how many one WG can see in a day, its even more vague question as, " how long the piece of string".

I personally don't know anybody who see more then two clients a day. I even don't know anybody who see more then two clients a week. In average its about 5-6 bookings per month, which is more then enough. (they would not be able to take anymore, unless they can be able to oxynise themselves like John Gostling did)

Edited by Xenia

There is always going to be WG who are claim that they seen more guys that really did. ( so it can be excuse for theirs tiredness and underperformance), as well as Wgs who claim to attend 6-7 bookings per year, but probably crafting hard on 4-5 bookings per week.

In the OP situation I only assume that WG providing 15-20 min quickies, as during 2,5 hours, its absolutely impossible to see 7 clients for even 30 min (never mind an hour). (Ok, I am very stupidly based my calculation on the basic maths)

The question, how many one WG can see in a day, its even more vague question as, " how long the piece of string".

I personally don't know anybody who see more then two clients a day. I even don't know anybody who see more then two clients a week. In average its about 5-6 bookings per month, which is more then enough. (they would not be able to take anymore, unless they can be able to oxynise themselves like John Gostling did)

Xenia, the working day in the OP's post was based on the 24 hour clock. So the WG in question started at 11am, and worked through until 1.30am the following day. Makes the maths a bit easier to stomach!

I warm myself up before I start -

x

Holly

Do you want a volunteer to assist you in this process? :rolleyes:

Xenia, the working day in the OP's post was based on the 24 hour clock. So the WG in question started at 11am, and worked through until 1.30am the following day. Makes the maths a bit easier to stomach!

Thank you, Clare. I just got used to, that British more commonly using 12 hour clock. (24 hours its more continental thing), so mistakenly asumed that 1.30, was 13.30, as Op did not mentioned if it was am, or pm. Should just employ the common sense. (when I manange to aquire it.. on the very rare occasion)

Thank you, Clare. I just got used to, that British more commonly using 12 hour clock. (24 hours its more continental thing), so mistakenly asumed that 1.30, was 13.30, as Op did not mentioned if it was am, or pm. Should just employ the common sense. (when I manange to aquire it.. on the very rare occasion)

So ermm... What's my excuse for not figuring that out? :blink:

I do remember one day on tour a couple of years ago, during which I saw 8 clients. I have no idea whether I've ever done more, but I don't think so. That was working from about lunchtime to around 22:00 and if I remember rightly, they were all half hours bar one.

Not sure I could do it now. Us old fogies need our rest, dontcha know :P

In fairness I made the same mistake as well, until I got to the part where she said she hadn't seen anyone for two hours before him - that made me go back and look again.