down

I Got Wanked Off To The Wonga Advert

26 posts in this topic

This happens a lot with EE, esp Hungarian, WGs who speak little or no English. If you are lucky they have Magic FM but it's difficult to concentrate when the news comes on and you get a 1/4 hour talk about the impending collapse of the euro. Well I suppose it's better than the sound of Hungarian.

Did you manage to stay focused? (the girls just dont appreciate that we are finely calibrated, sensitive souls!)

Commiserations anyway.

Jack

PMSL, at least she got your wad, if nothing else! :D

She was loving it and singing along to the advert at the same time

I saw the thread title and had to post, thank you for making my day.

Oh my - the radio? I can honestly say I have never, and will never have the radio on during a session - I use my ipod with specially chosen songs. Funny!

I was with a girl getting ready to cum and the Benny Hill theme came on the radio. Put me right off my strokes as I could not help laugh. Sometimes the god of comedy smiles on us.

Guess your glad it wasnt the TV advert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjY0mbh8fxU

I certainly wouldnt be arosed with those puppets as the subject.. :eek: Certainly dont want them "sliding" on my "wonga" !!!

Edited by Overworked

I'll always be fond of The Thrills song "Santa Cruz (You're Not That Far)" because whenever I hear it it reminds me of a very pleasurable lazy afternoon shag with Kirsty of Les Girls. :)

Edited by Mr Orange

Remember Terms and Conditions Apply - other Rip-Off companies are available to be tossed-off to!

Well I hope she at least kept up with the tempo of the song :eek: haha...how surreal x

I saw the thread title and had to post, thank you for making my day.

and mine LOL,

xxx

It made my morning. :D

If you must have sex to music then make sure it's a "live" recording, at least that way you get a round of applause every 3/4 minutes. :cool:

It made my morning. :D

If you must have sex to music then make sure it's a "live" recording, at least that way you get a round of applause every 3/4 minutes. :cool:

LOL never thought of that but it must do wonders for the ego LOL

Hell, no! I don't wanna get the clap when I go punting :D

This happens a lot with EE, esp Hungarian, WGs who speak little or no English. If you are lucky they have Magic FM but it's difficult to concentrate when the news comes on and you get a 1/4 hour talk about the impending collapse of the euro. Well I suppose it's better than the sound of Hungarian.

The TV was left on at the start of one of my punts in a Travelodge with a regular. I was so keen to get started with her that I didn't pay much attention to what was in the background until all of a sudden a kid's programme came on, must have been CBeebies... it was momentarily a real passion killer, I had to get the WG to switch it off!

The TV was left on at the start of one of my punts in a Travelodge with a regular. I was so keen to get started with her that I didn't pay much attention to what was in the background until all of a sudden a kid's programme came on, must have been CBeebies... it was momentarily a real passion killer, I had to get the WG to switch it off!

At least you never experienced the joys of trying to keep someone from noticing that the Chlamydia advert is on the radio, periodic sudden loud oooos and ahhhs had the poor guy giving me the oddest of looks, at least it detracted from the advert though which came on a good few times during that booking...and others lol

Haha, been wanked off by some who is basically singing "cash, caash, cash". Love the pun.

I'm following a swinging couple on Twitter who uploaded a video of the wife having sex with a guy they met somehow.

Anyway, they're going at it with the tv on when..

<dramatic music>

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

It's http://t.co/gcPrmkrI if the link still works.

Wonga have screwed many a punter with their interest rates, so nothing new for them. :D

It happend again lightning strikes twice this afternoon I was in sandys and I was getting wanked off and then capital FM was on and guess what it came back on again good times.

When I first came to London after university, my gf used to have LBC on overnight (it helped her sleep). Luckily, I was too young and overjoyed at having a hot gf to worry about the ever-present late night adverts going "IMPOTENCE IS NOT OFTEN TALKED ABOUT. BUT.... yada yada". Someone should have complained to the ASA!