Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toyboy1983

Paige's Place In Enfield

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys and ladies. Does anyone know what has happened to Paige's place in Enfield. All of a suddend their phone line has gone dead.

Have they colsed?If so does anyone know where any of the girls work. I would love to see Maxien, Alysha and Ella again.

Thanks

Always saw the advert in the local paper but never had the time to call and visit :( .

Where in Enfield was it?

Could try asking Celine at Lillies Ladies, Finchley. She worked at Paiges

It was just off one of the side roads of Lancaster Road.

Hi guys and ladies. Does anyone know what has happened to Paige's place in Enfield. All of a suddend their phone line has gone dead.

Have they colsed?If so does anyone know where any of the girls work. I would love to see Maxien, Alysha and Ella again.

Thanks

They are closed. They were raided by the police.

Not sure why the police would bother as it seemed a very well run place keeping a very low profile - it had been going for about 10 years I think including time as Sam's.

I may be able to help with Maxine in a week or 2.

Thank you very much Czechmate. Any help would be great. Do you know if they will re-open? I know they were raided before (in Sam's days) and they were open again.

In the last 2 weeks there has been yet another stabbing in Ponders End, a pensioner is hospitalised by a gang of cowardly youths who hit him from behind with a metal bar for daring to be out and about whilst they were terrorising the estate where he lives, cannabis smoking hoodies sitting on my front wall, burglaries are on the increase and India 99 ( the Met Chopper) constantly hovering over the local secondary school but hey let's close down a well run business which was harming no one except for a nosy curtain twitcher who probably wrote to their MP (cos everyone knows that's the only way you can get police to come out and do what we pay them to do), in the last 3 months I have not seen one Police Officer on my estate , not one yet I know of at least 3 burglars and 1 drug dealer who live on my road, phone calls and e mails to the local police are ignored..but what if I were to say there was a brothel in my street...well think you all know the answer to that, you can argue cutbacks and lack of resources but my estate has become a no go area for the police...rant over..sorry.

Very sorry to hear this. It has not made it into the local papers AFAIK. Wonder if there will be a court case.

Was always tempted, but it was just a bit too close to home

Hi Guys. Any update or more info?

Thakns

I may be able to help with Maxine in a week or 2.

I believe Maxine is now at Lilly's North Finchley on Wednesday, maybe as Karen ?

And Celina and Maxine are at a new place in Barnet - I don't have any details - they are keeping a low profile.

It would seem to be an old flat restarting but they are keeping the name quiet, so please do not name on here but a phone number would be useful.