daveryan

Birmingham/mids

3 posts in this topic

Seeking advice recommendations of established contributors on here please in regard Birmingham and Midlands...have checked out FR and website and Francesca (ex Elite) seems lovely but at £200 an hour steep, or is she worth that? seen Elite girl before (Taylor, massive norks, like two basketballs in a hammock) so checking if Francesca is of similar class and ability?

ps what's happened with Femme Fatale recently? on the phone the other day very short and curt, not the way to keep clients in my book

I'm fairly sure Francesca was with Femme Fatele around 4 years ago. She was great but I question how up to date here pics now are. They look the same ones as she was using with FF. She was in her late 20's when I saw her. So by my reckonning that would make her early 30's now.

Not quite sure whats up with Femme Fatele as they are my fav agency, but they seem to have lost some cracking girls. Lauren is still on the books but TBH if she's not worth £200.

I might give Midlands Hunnies a go as i'm back in Brum this week

Yes AFF has driven off the great staff and customers. Helen, Amy, Anna, Jessica were all awesome. Now its very average. Disappointing. Hopefully they turn it around soon.