Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dyziek

Aurora @ 007 / Anne @ Aishainvasian

5 posts in this topic

This lady is the most recent addition to my 'to do' list but I'd rather gather some info on her service before I take the plunge. As every punt puts a bit of a strain on my monthly budget, I strive to ensure that each girl I'm interested in seeing has a good reputation among my brethren. ;)

She has a positive FR on PN and some glowing reviews on the agencies' respective websites but I always take these with a pinch of salt. So, has anyone had the pleasure? I'm hoping to get the GFE package, with DFK, oral both ways and whatnot. Is she the right choice for that?

This lady is the most recent addition to my 'to do' list but I'd rather gather some info on her service before I take the plunge. As every punt puts a bit of a strain on my monthly budget, I strive to ensure that each girl I'm interested in seeing has a good reputation among my brethren. ;)

She has a positive FR on PN and some glowing reviews on the agencies' respective websites but I always take these with a pinch of salt. So, has anyone had the pleasure? I'm hoping to get the GFE package, with DFK, oral both ways and whatnot. Is she the right choice for that?

I met her a few months ago and wasn't impressed: a bit mechanical and detached, though nice enough looking.

I met her a few months ago and wasn't impressed: a bit mechanical and detached, though nice enough looking.

Seem to remember ChrisTongue saying something similar about his experience with her too

Seem to remember ChrisTongue saying something similar about his experience with her too

I remember now what it was that didn't impress me: I asked for CIM and she replied dismissively that you only got that on a one hour or more date (this was a half-hour appointment). Fair enough, I suppose, but it was more the manner of her response rather than the actuality, if you see what I mean. Whatever, I didn't feel I wanted to see her again.

Compare her with Maylo, for example: she is soooo different: sparky, fun, and enjoyable company (a non-stop stream of entertaining chatter), as well as determined to make sure you enjoy yourself. I did!

To be fair, the problem was not Anne being mechanical. She was very smiley and welcoming, just rather limited in skills. Also not my type physically, but that's my fault for not checking the vital stats.

But as OB rightly says, not in Maylo's league.