Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blueruin

Kenya

13 posts in this topic

I'm trying to plan out a holiday or 2 this year, criteria are fun and cool stuff to do during the day with safe, easy and cheapish punting opportunities at night, been to Asia a lot recently so am looking for alternatives.

Anyone had any experience in Kenya? my research so far suggests its very cheap for punting with friendly girls and nice beaches.

Not near the Somalia border I hope?

I was thinking more Mombasa, than the border. Or maybe narobi,

but no beach there.

but no beach there.

The Somalia border is safer than Nairobi!

You would have to be crazy to punt in Nairobi, it used to be fine years ago but now very dangerous. It won't be just your wallet that goes missing !

Most of the hotels on the coast have local bar flys that appear late in the evening and if you are discreit most won't mind them returning to your room but don't under any circumstances plan to have fun on the beach at night as its a prime spot for getting mugged

ah well, back to sticking pins in maps

Bora Bora Club in Malindi?

Malindi, yes. Nice spot, accomodating ladies, get in a bit of big game fishing during the day whilst you're at it.

but no beach there.

I went to Mombasa a few years ago. You se a lot of old chubby western women with young african boys. I got a question from a (actually a really stunning one) young girl at the beach one day "Did you come to Africa to get a whife?". It was really open with the sextrading buissniness.

I never tried any astablicements but at night there were several WG on the beach

As has previously been said, avoid. Kidnapping happens in Kenya as well, BTW.

I was highly impressed with Kenya when I was there recently.  Lots of lovely ladies in the bars of all the big Nairobi hotels, charming, not pushy at all, and seriously intelligent conversations.  The sex I had with one when she returned to the hotel the following afternoon was sensational.  

I was highly impressed with Kenya when I was there recently.  Lots of lovely ladies in the bars of all the big Nairobi hotels, charming, not pushy at all, and seriously intelligent conversations.  The sex I had with one when she returned to the hotel the following afternoon was sensational.

And what was the security situation like there? Did you feel safe, have the KDF got things under control?

Be very careful and for many reasons.  As it happens black women do not appeal to me physically at all (someone is now going to tell me I'm racist I suppose), but even if I was tempted,  I would be extremely careful of punting there.