Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asian Playboy

Yay... Time For My Next Punt Soon :)

5 posts in this topic

Howdy,

Would have saved up enough money for my next punt soon... Its been about 3-4 months since my last one with Jade at House of Divine.

Im thinking of booking a girl from purplesite this time, and asking her if she will let me do videos and pictures... Only really want a pic of us french kissing because it would look cool.

Estimated time for next punt: 2-3 weeks when I have some more moneyz

Yay

The saving up is the easy bit, its choosing the next girl thats so difficult so many to choose from, not seen Jade, but cant wait to see one of the new girls at bunnies, they look dynamite I am thinking of trying one of their new bunnies called Sarah she looks hot and those tits just do it for me or maybe even Keira.

Howdy,

Would have saved up enough money for my next punt soon... Its been about 3-4 months since my last one with Jade at House of Divine.

Im thinking of booking a girl from purplesite this time, and asking her if she will let me do videos and pictures... Only really want a pic of us french kissing because it would look cool.

Estimated time for next punt: 2-3 weeks when I have some more moneyz

Yay

What was she like? Does she look the same, worse or better than her pics (if that is possible)? From her pics, she looks stunning.

Good luck with your next punt as well.

What was she like? Does she look the same, worse or better than her pics (if that is possible)? From her pics, she looks stunning.

Good luck with your next punt as well.

She's tiny but perfectly formed, exactly as her pics, except in 3D all those impossible curves are that much more impressive, she has a cheeky glint in her eye, she's a real sweetie and very sexy to boot!!

Some have said she's like Mila Kunis, but I think more like Olivia del Rio with straight hair.

Yeah, Jade is tiny. Shes ok with her heels on though. abit too short for me, I'm 6ft!

Lovley and friendly girl... Good sex. Cummedi n 15mins, was too shy to ask for a 2nd so think she took advantage (Or thought I wanted a GFE) And just spoke to me for the last 30 mins... Abit of an awkward convo though because she was asking me about my brother. Not something I want to think about on a punt lol.