ezgoer69

Fkk Clubs In Belgium

9 posts in this topic

I am very much fond of FKK clubs in Germany. They have plenty of selections & chilled out atmosphere. Does Beligum (not including Brussels) have similar one?

Thanks!

You can find brothels In Belgium, but afaik they are not run to the format of a German fkk.

thanks mate. I suspected as much. Would you reccomend nice place that open late in Ghent?

Thank you very much for those sites kiwi! As a Belgian, I don't fancy punting in my home country for several reasons, but I might consider it now :)

Thank you very much for those sites kiwi! As a Belgian, I don't fancy punting in my home country for several reasons, but I might consider it now :)

Well If I was you I'd take a drive over the border to Germany and visit one of the fkk clubs, here is my map, http://g.co/maps/3k8ff

Well If I was you I'd take a drive over the border to Germany and visit one of the fkk clubs, here is my map, http://g.co/maps/3k8ff

The gentleman is correct and if you do your homework on the German and Dutch forums as to " who's hot, who's not " :cool: , you are pretty much guaranteed a fun visit(s) .

But there are some fun Thais in Belgium.......... :D

The gentleman is correct and if you do your homework on the German and Dutch forums as to " who's hot, who's not " :cool: , you are pretty much guaranteed a fun visit(s) .

But there are some fun Thais in Belgium.......... :D

Are there? Well Newbie Is planning a trip to Pattaya In the future, but a night In a fkk would be a good start. :)