Gordy19642

Duo In London

6 posts in this topic

Anyone got recommendation for Duo in central London. Prefer they were Brits and around 30.

Anyone got recommendation for Duo in central London. Prefer they were Brits and around 30.

The best English Duo I can recommend are EnglishRoseDuo on the purple site.

Individually they are English-Sweetheart and Honey-Kitten

They're both in their mid-20s but are completely mature and sensible beyond their years.

They're normally based in Brighton, so I've only had the (great!) pleasure of seeing them once 18 months ago, but they do occasionally come to London and I see that they are currently on tour here staying at a private appartment in St John's Wood from 1st-9th March.

Which field reports have you searched? Have a good look and then come back with some preferences. We will help you then.

Best person to contact is Ana Bel on the other site, could not be more central.

The best English Duo I can recommend are EnglishRoseDuo on the purple site.

Individually they are English-Sweetheart and Honey-Kitten

They're both in their mid-20s but are completely mature and sensible beyond their years.

They're normally based in Brighton, so I've only had the (great!) pleasure of seeing them once 18 months ago, but they do occasionally come to London and I see that they are currently on tour here staying at a private appartment in St John's Wood from 1st-9th March.

I've noticed them before as they do look good but the lack of OWO is pretty much a dealbreaker for me.

For the OP I would strongly advise contacting a lady he has had fun with in the past (and who identifies as bi) and asking her to suggest a friend to make up the trio. That is generally preferable to off-the-peg duos which tend to be very hit and miss.

I've noticed them before as they do look good but the lack of OWO is pretty much a dealbreaker for me.

For the OP I would strongly advise contacting a lady he has had fun with in the past (and who identifies as bi) and asking her to suggest a friend to make up the trio. That is generally preferable to off-the-peg duos which tend to be very hit and miss.

I have never tried a duo myself, but after my latest experience with English Ella on the purple site I would certainly be very tempted by her and Kate. Wish I lived in London!!