porker paul

What's The Silliest Thing

25 posts in this topic

Following on from the thread about what we guys like our dates to wear what are the most stupid requests that you have had?

whilst not a lady replying, one of the worst ways a lady can show herself to me is by answering the door or appearing with just a towel wrapped a round her. This gives the impression no effort has been made and also one out of the door and another straight in

Following on from the thread about what we guys like our dates to wear what are the most stupid requests that you have had?

I haven't really had any stupid requests yet. I don't like being told to wear anything very specific, but I don't mind small requests like wearing a particular colour or stockings (probably because I nearly always wear stockings anyway).

I am waiting for the 'all in green' or 'leprechaun hat' requests to start in the run up to St Patrick's day ... :P

whilst not a lady replying, one of the worst ways a lady can show herself to me is by answering the door or appearing with just a towel wrapped a round her.

I love this look :wub: Right up there with a lady wearing just one of my white shirts :P

To look a man in the eye whilst sucking him off, with him standing. I demonstrate that it's impossible.

tin foil hat ? lol.

and gas mask? ;)

I love this look :wub: Right up there with a lady wearing just one of my white shirts :P

So do i and without the towel is even better. ;)

To look a man in the eye whilst sucking him off, with him standing. I demonstrate that it's impossible.

looking at your pictures Lara you woundn't have to look me in the eye for to long before i erupted

ah yes, classic look is the men's shirt on lady -- often seen in fashion shoots too - with a trilby .

Edited by busencumen

I was once bought a long blonde wig by a client. He seemed to like it but I looked like as drag queen in it.

I think the OP is asking about the "silliest" outfit requests.... not asking you guys what you do or don't like.

At least let the thread run a while before veering off topic :)

but anyway............. I had a little think about it....

what some may regard as silly but I just found it unusual.... a request to wear rainwear... plastic raincoats

with hoods.... capes... ponchos.... all in cheap transparent and oversized plastic. I first thought it quite bizarre but got to

quite enjoy it all... the client was a real rainwear fetishist and got enormous pleasure from viewing, touching

and photographing me in my outfits. I no longer see this client but I still have the raincoats... just in case!

I do believe I have a "silly" story though. Quite recently I was asked by a known and occasional client to do a very unusual

role reversal.

I dressed as the man.

:blink:

I was once bought a long blonde wig by a client. He seemed to like it but I looked like as drag queen in it.

I thought it rather fetching.

I am waiting for the 'all in green' or 'leprechaun hat' requests to start in the run up to St Patrick's day ... :P

Now there's an idea!! :D

Client's wife's blouse. A little strange in itself, but as I'm around a size 16, and 40c chest, a size 12 wasn't going to fit by any stretch of the imagination!

Now there's an idea!! :D

I've got novelty socks and I'm not afraid to use them.

I've got novelty socks and I'm not afraid to use them.

My mind's made up then!! :D

I sometimes did some mistress work. I bought these stupidly high shoes, that I couldn't walk in. I managed to answer the front door to the client, but realised that I couldn't let him see me walk in them, otherwise he would have run a mile... so I made him go in the bathroom which was by the front door and start licking the toilet seat clean, so that I could make my way back down the hall and sit down for the rest of the appointment, and bark orders at him. :blink:

I sometimes did some mistress work. I bought these stupidly high shoes, that I couldn't walk in. I managed to answer the front door to the client, but realised that I couldn't let him see me walk in them, otherwise he would have run a mile... so I made him go in the bathroom which was by the front door and start licking the toilet seat clean, so that I could make my way back down the hall and sit down for the rest of the appointment, and bark orders at him. :blink:

Ahhahaha. That's brilliant.

Id been punting for a couple of years when i met this one WG.

When i was recovering on the bed with her and having a chat. She asked me do i want her to rim me, i always noticed "Rimming" on the other site enjoys list but never knew what it was, i expected it was where you just place your knob over her entry and do swirls with it.

She explained what it was, i was grossed out! Couples of years later, its something i enjoy now, lol

Did he have a huge belly or something? LOL!

Now tell me where did you put the daffodil on St Davids Day? :P

Now tell me where did you put the daffodil on St Davids Day? :P

Near where she has a leak

Near where she has a leak

Ha ha ha brilliant answer! :P xx

I love the towel and wet hair look