BigMig

Threesome Query

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I had a couple of punts towards the end of last year which I didn't really enjoy and which lead to a brief sabbatical from punting.

I've always fancied trying a FFM 3some and have read varying views on this board, but have decided to give it a go and see how I get on.

I've narrowed it down to 2 options:

1) The slightly cheaper option, by about £40, would be 2 (reasonably local) agency ladies who haven't worked together before

2) The more expensive option is 2 ladies from further afield who have worked together before.

My instinct is to go for option 2 as they have worked together before, plus I'm less likely to bump into either of them in my day to day life.

Has anybody got any views/suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I had a couple of punts towards the end of last year which I didn't really enjoy and which lead to a brief sabbatical from punting.

I've always fancied trying a FFM 3some and have read varying views on this board, but have decided to give it a go and see how I get on.

I've narrowed it down to 2 options:

1) The slightly cheaper option, by about £40, would be 2 (reasonably local) agency ladies who haven't worked together before

2) The more expensive option is 2 ladies from further afield who have worked together before.

My instinct is to go for option 2 as they have worked together before, plus I'm less likely to bump into either of them in my day to day life.

Has anybody got any views/suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

I advise you to go for option 2, putting two strangers together hasnt worked that well in my experience, my best FFM punts have been with WGs who knew and/or worked together.

If you want them to interact with each other clearly confirm this when enquiring, as you have already selected the WGs i assume you have researched them and the service they have offered to other punters. If not, i suggest you do and only choose those with feedback on here by FRs and/or on here. You could post a thread up asking if others have punted with these WGs or if anyone can recommend anyone else in your punting area. I hope it goes well and you have fun. :)

Ask one of the local girls you know to find another.

I'd say option 2 as well. Part of the fun of having a 2 girl is being in the middle of two women who work well with each other.

The first time I did a 2 girl it was a spur of the moment thing. I had seen both girls individually and knew they were good, but they hadn't worked with each other before. In the room, things didn't quite go together as well as I'd hoped.

Subsequent 2 girls with girls who do work well with each (and have a similar kind of service) have been much better.

Option 2 without any hesitation, deviation or repetition!

While I would generally favour Option 2, I would also point out that some (not all) girls who work together a lot can fall into a bit of a routine and leave the client feeling like they are just going through the standard motions with him. Two ladies who have worked together before but only duo rarely is probably the best bet. But two ladies who haven't worked together before that you introduce can be a special experience if you get the chemistry right; it is more of a gamble though.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

The 2 ladies that have worked together are both on the purple site and have got a fair bit of feedback on there, although I've only managed to find 4 or 5 FR's between them on this site.