audio

Surprising Gum Visit

20 posts in this topic

I've been to my GUM clinic a couple of times recently and I couldn't belive just how many sexy girls were there in the waiting room!!!

I suppose it makes sense that sexually attractive people will be the most involved with all things sex related though.

But then the reality of them being possibly infected does make you think twice about possible chat ups.... and they're probably thinking the same about anyone who'd try it on!

On my first visit I emarrassingly had a full on raging hard on when the nurse (slightly chubby brunette who had quite the sexy secretary look going on!) was doing the 'stick down the ureathra test'. She was explaining how it would be unpleasant and painful, but I was just wanting her to suck my balls at the same time! lol Thankfully she seemed totally unphased by the hard on, saying that everyone reaacs differently.

Even when getting examined by a gorgeous little blonde Irish Doctor on my next visit I had a semi as she did nothing to cover her cleavage whilst bending down at my cock!

Still haven't ever spotted a WG at the place though.

Still haven't ever spotted a WG at the place though.

Do you mean a wg you know?

Perhaps the very plain Jane sitting in the next row is a wg... you just never know! ;)

I've been to my GUM clinic a couple of times recently and I couldn't belive just how many sexy girls were there in the waiting room!!!

I suppose it makes sense that sexually attractive people will be the most involved with all things sex related though.

But then the reality of them being possibly infected does make you think twice about possible chat ups.... and they're probably thinking the same about anyone who'd try it on!

Surely the GUM place is the best place to pick up someone uninfected as they're just about to be checked and/or treated! :rolleyes:

At my local NHS GUM clinic all the nurses are ugly or average looking.

The women who are there to get tested, the majority of them were average looking, theres only been a few who were good looking. Every time im there i wonders if any are WG's, lol. There was this one good looking girl she had a gorgeous figure dressed in a pair of very tight jeans that showed off her fit thighs and bum... omg.

Ive been to 2 local private clinics, no one was in waiting, nurses/receptionests were average looking. I was in and out like the SAS... so much faster than the NHS.

At my local NHS GUM clinic all the nurses are ugly or average looking.

The women who are there to get tested, the majority of them were average looking, theres only been a few who were good looking. Every time im there i wonders if any are WG's, lol. There was this one good looking girl she had a gorgeous figure dressed in a pair of very tight jeans that showed off her fit thighs and bum... omg.

Ive been to 2 local private clinics, no one was in waiting, nurses/receptionests were average looking. I was in and out like the SAS... so much faster than the NHS.

But what was the price?

But what was the price?

Very expensive.

A colleague got a dose of the Clap in Thailand & went to a private clinic, who just gave him Pennicillin, which did nothing. After much joshing at work, he went to the Clinic at Barts & was diagnosed with an Asiastic Strain & treated with effective antibiotics.

Whenever the Private Sector messes up, the NHS has to treat the patient.

A colleague I worked with some years ago went Thailand and got very itchy after a few days, so off he went to a private clinic, they gave him an injection and advised him to go to a GUM went he got back home.He went to a clinic when he got home & was diagnosed with friction burns and was told that they had probably given a saline injection in Thailand, he never told us what he had paid for the injection over there.

was doing the 'stick down the ureathra test'. She was explaining how it would be unpleasant and painful

You've really put me off going now. I thought they just did a pee test. :(

Am I the only one who thinks the OP's report sounds more fantasy than fact?

I'm with you on that. When I had check-up at my local GUM clinic, all I had to do was give urine and blood samples.

I think the stick down the Urethra is for when a man has symptoms, or is a partner of someone with an infection or symptoms.

I'm with you on that. When I had check-up at my local GUM clinic, all I had to do was give urine and blood samples.

Have never found a GUM visit remotely arousing so raging hard ons have never been a problem. As for hordes of gorgeous women, never a horde of anything, just a few ordinary folk going for a check up. Perhaps I've been going to the wrong one. :)

Am I the only one who thinks some people who respond are cynical dullards? ;)

A couple of arousing experiences from my 6 or so visits spaced out over a decade.

If that sounds like fantasy to you I suggest you need to get out more!

Edited by audio

Am I the only one who thinks some people who respond are cynical dullards? ;)

A couple of arousing experiences from my 6 or so visits spaced out over a decade.

If that sounds like fantasy to you I suggest you need to get out more!

Oh go play on the motorway.

In all the threads that have included discussion on GUM visits yours is the only one to mention loads of sexy girls, hard ons and the cleavage on the nurse so excuse me for thinking yours may be more fiction than fact.

Very expensive.

mmm, getting your tests done fast is always a bonus, dont trust those places that will give you a fast result though. There is a reason the hospital gum clinics wont give you your results for at least a week for some things and another week at least for others.

After much joshing at work, he went to the Clinic at Barts & was diagnosed with an Asiastic Strain & treated with effective antibiotics.

Ah! "Crown Clap" which emerged from Long Nok Tha in NE Thailand as a new strain in 1964, possibly?

Whenever the Private Sector messes up, the NHS has to treat the patient.

Too true!

Oh go play on the motorway.

In all the threads that have included discussion on GUM visits yours is the only one to mention loads of sexy girls, hard ons and the cleavage on the nurse so excuse me for thinking yours may be more fiction than fact.

100% fact. And I have no intention of having to argue that with a dullard cynic like yourself!

I think the stick down the Urethra is for when a man has symptoms, or is a partner of someone with an infection or symptoms.

Or there is this:

http://adulttoymegastore.co.nz/sex-toys/unclassified/electrosex/electrosex-urethral-sound/4978/196/

Plug it in your mp3 player and give your willy electric shocks in time to the music.

Favourite songs? Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood should do it? Or the opening music from 2001 a space Oddyssey?

Desert Island Discs will never be the same; "I'll take 'Relax', some lube and my Urethal Sound stimulator, please Sue".

I've been to the GUM clinic for a few check-ups over the years and I've had the very dubious 'pleasure' of the stick/swab in the urethra every time. Apparently lots of clinics just use piss tests, but some do both (not sure why different clinics have different policies).

I've got to say thought that just the thought of the urethral swab test makes me squirm. I can't imagine getting a hard-on during it - in fact it has exactly the opposite effect on me, inducing my cock to shrivel so drastically I'm surprised the nurse manages to get hold of it!