Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warthog2306

Gotta Be A Scam

4 posts in this topic

Found sexibabeforfun in Banbury on the other site. Mailed her about a meet, got a reply, then got told I would have to drop the money off at one place before going to see her at another. Told her this is the oldest scam in the book. I know both the places she mentioned in her mail and wouldnt leave my car in either of them.

Be Warned folks.

Found sexibabeforfun in Banbury on the other site. Mailed her about a meet, got a reply, then got told I would have to drop the money off at one place before going to see her at another. Told her this is the oldest scam in the book. I know both the places she mentioned in her mail and wouldnt leave my car in either of them. Be Warned folks.

How anyone could be so stupid as to actually do as she asks here is hard to imagine.

lol. worse than nigerian ... rofl. 419.

Edited by busencumen

How anyone could be so stupid as to actually do as she asks here is hard to imagine.

The fact that she tries it on would indicate that there are some people who have fallen for it in the past.

There's one born every minute, and quite a few of them post here. You needn't look too far to see them.