Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CastorProwse

Maria Of London

4 posts in this topic

Anyone had any experiences with this girl? I've tried searching on here with some of her locations - current and previous: Oval, Vauxhall, Kennington. But I've not had any results. On the other site her ratings are positive, although not many FRs in the last year or two.

It'll be my first punt so I'm slightly apprehensive!

Anyone had any experiences with this girl? I've tried searching on here with some of her locations - current and previous: Oval, Vauxhall, Kennington. But I've not had any results. On the other site her ratings are positive, although not many FRs in the last year or two.

It'll be my first punt so I'm slightly apprehensive!

In that case I suggest you search a bit more. If you have doubts as you walk up to the door the punt will be a failure. Find a lady you have total confidence in and you will be fine.

In that case I suggest you search a bit more. If you have doubts as you walk up to the door the punt will be a failure. Find a lady you have total confidence in and you will be fine.

Thanks for the advice. I've just searched a bit more thoroughlly and found some good FRs on here. I'm feeling much more confident now.

Yes I have seen her - a lovely lady - a gentlewoman; I think she would be ideal for a first punt.

I took a (very cramped) bath with her which always helps to relax me, she has a very therapeutic touch.