widdlewilly

Hairy Lower Regions.

96 posts in this topic

I have to confess, I do love a hairy pussy. Doesn't matter whether its an Amazon Jungle or a neatly trimmed hedge, but I'm finding it near on impossible these days to find ladies with a bush. Is there a reason for the shaved look or is it the fact that I am in a minority? As a newbie, I apologize if I have crossed any boundaries with this thread. There's more rules to this site than most. :-)

no worries ...this has been on many times before as you might guess ..... i like a hairy pussy too but you'll find us in the minority ... nice to find one now and again

if you say where you are you may get some recommendations

Everyone to their own, but I do love a soft, silky, shaven haven.

Avoids getting hairs caught between teeth, stuck up the nose, and it's more hygienic.

Avoids getting hairs caught between teeth, stuck up the nose, and it's more hygienic.

Do you have a shaved dick and balls rev? :)

Yes Lucy, smooth and ready for inspection. Gives me a lovely feeling of wanton freedom!

:)

Yes Lucy, smooth and ready for inspection. Gives me a lovely feeling of wanton freedom!

:)

Good reply Rev!

Standing to attention I hope..... :)

I have to confess, I do love a hairy pussy. Doesn't matter whether its an Amazon Jungle or a neatly trimmed hedge, but I'm finding it near on impossible these days to find ladies with a bush. Is there a reason for the shaved look or is it the fact that I am in a minority? As a newbie, I apologize if I have crossed any boundaries with this thread. There's more rules to this site than most. :-)

I like unshaven as a change myself on occassion and WGs that are are quite rare in my experience. Some women tell me they find the thought of being unshaven abhorrent to them, this of course is a massive change compared to just 30 years or so ago when unshaven was the norm in my experiences. Then it was seen as being perverted to be unshaven as that was like a child, then that was a very strong view i remember vividly that many held. For others its to do with their perceptions of hygiene, hairy equals more difficult to keep clean so i have been told. For others its a cultural thing. Among punters on here i would say going on past posts you are in the minority but there have been threads about unshaven WGs so you could post one up yourself requesting recommendations of WGs in your punting area. :)

I'm afraid unshaven for me is a huge no-no...I prefer fully shaven but also like the mirco-thin landing strip or neat tiny triangle...the undercarriage, for want of a better word, simply must be hair free for me...and yes, I shave my shaft, balls and crack and trim the bit above...girls have told me they wish all blokes would do this

I feel women of a "certain" age have that bravado to keep a bit of hair down there in this world

I only shaved once, but did not like the look or feel of it at all.

My two girlies used to take the mick out of me for having hair down there.

They are now both with fellas who do not want a shaved one, so guess what they did?

Yep, they grew it to please their men.

I think ladies feel they have to shave it all off in the paid sex scene maybe?

Lucy :)

Quite partial to a copse as opposed to a forest myself. As for me, trying to shave is one of my more dangerous hobbies. Need a barber i think - over to you ladies !

Woman keep coming out with the hygiene card, but the truth is they shave, cos they think it makes their genitalia seem neater smaller. Men who shave down there also bang on about hygiene, but I suspect their motive, is that they think it will make them appear bigger. Hair is back in fashion in the gay world, it will eventually come back in the hetero world.I am in favour of a bush myself. The only wgs I know with a bush, are lessies.

I shave my shaft, balls and crack and trim the bit above...girls have told me they wish all blokes would do this

A shaved cock and balls and surrounding area is good in one way as it will not retain that foisty smell that "some" who do not shave down may get more,

A bit of hair down there is a manly look in my opinion.

So a neatly trimmed look for men would get my vote, not that this thread was about men, but hey ho......

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

I'm afraid unshaven for me is a huge no-no...I prefer fully shaven but also like the mirco-thin landing strip or neat tiny triangle...the undercarriage, for want of a better word, simply must be hair free for me...and yes, I shave my shaft, balls and crack and trim the bit above...girls have told me they wish all blokes would do this

Me too, I get complimented on my smooth meat & veg as well. And I get a good licking and sucking as a result. Never been refused OWO.

Pussies need to be smooth if they're gonna get any attention from me.

I think that fully shaved, partially shaved, trimmed, landing strip etc are all attractive in their own way, and variety is good isn't it?. Who wants every lady to look exactly the same? I don't think I'd like a completely natural look, especially if the lady was quite hairy, but I've yet to come across it with a WG,

I think when it comes down to it, i love the feel of pussy hair - not stubble. Razor rash is a definite no, no. That always makes me feel like there could be something else lurking that i get to take home along with the memory of the date. But some nice soft fuzz - oh aye as they say up here in't frozen North!

I like to try & trim my balls but i'm still practicing (sp) that but so far no complaints.

I keep captain Frosty almost hair free but not completely bald. Balls and shaft get shaved regularly, but a well trimmed pubic area is maintained above the main attraction.

As for females, I complimented Charlotte, AKA My Secret Life, in a recent thread for having a nice soft downy snatch. A lovely furry cunny but not too dense and wiry. Perfect.

Shaved isn't ideal as there's inevitably always some regrowth - I'm a big fan of giving oral and even the slightest stubbly regrowth can spoil the fun.

I'd definitely be interested in meeting a lady with a good old fashioned 1970s bush.

i dont shave down below. that would attract comment from mrs CP so a deffo no-no

i like a hairy pussy, but i also like the saven/waxed ones too. variety is the spice of life.

i dont shave down below. that would attract comment from mrs CP so a deffo no-no

i like a hairy pussy, but i also like the saven/waxed ones too. variety is the spice of life.

That worried me too, but I just said that it made me feel fresher and cooler and she was happy with that explanation. I do a lot of sport which helps make it plausible.

To take this off at a slight tangent, I always wonder how ladies manage to get that smooth hairless look, especially as you move towards the rear area, as it were. How on earth do you shave all those nooks and crannies without cutting yourself? And as for men, it's even harder, especially all that wrinkly area on the balls! Is there some special shaver sold only in Ann Summers?

I did know one lady who shaved using an ordinary safety razor with corn flour instead of shaving foam or cream. She even got me to shave her (scary) but it was actually very easy with the corn flour lubricating the blade. So what do others do?

To take this off at a slight tangent, I always wonder how ladies manage to get that smooth hairless look, especially as you move towards the rear area, as it were. How on earth do you shave all those nooks and crannies without cutting yourself? And as for men, it's even harder, especially all that wrinkly area on the balls! Is there some special shaver sold only in Ann Summers?

I did know one lady who shaved using an ordinary safety razor with corn flour instead of shaving foam or cream. She even got me to shave her (scary) but it was actually very easy with the corn flour lubricating the blade. So what do others do?

I shave with a little soapy water, and an awful lot of care.

But I've been paid some nice compliments for my trouble.

Edited by Reverend Dick

i know what you mean but me and Mrs Frank were holidaying in nudie territory and I did a crack&sack job on myself on the strength and kept it up (!) since ....... so result

and yes, variety deffo

Well, I certainly don't shave just because of my job, I've had mine trimmed for years. My first experience was when I was 19 and let my then boyfriend give me a wet shave with bic razors :eek:

Then me and my sister moved on to using her boyfriends 'wahl' hairclippers to trim it. I bought a braun electric shaver and I usually shave every other day, but recently I've had laser treatment to remove it completely, only had one session but it seems to be working already :)

I shave sack and shaft and trim above. Always get good O now. I cannot recommend nivea shaving balm enough (sensitive) after a while you will be as soft as a babies bum down there and the ladies LOVE it. Great fun rubbing it in also! Just do it, after doing your cock and balls you can also do your face if you really want to! Never had so much fun in a bathroom.

Ladies down there, have not seen hair since I looked at the wife 18 years ago. Nuff said

I don't think this has ever been discussed before!

The actual thing is that it's down to fashion. The current fashion is for much trim or completely bare.

I am very happy with that. I don't want a hairy muff any more than I want hairy armpits or legs. But clearly not everyone agrees.

Edited by Latvian

Not neccessarily more hygienic at all - do your favourite girls shave their heads? Thought not.