spunkie74

Licking The Girls Arsehole

109 posts in this topic

Dont know if I'm particulary perverted or if its generally accepted to be be a normal punting request, but I just love the female bottom and am particularly turned on by getting my tongue as far up a girls arse as I can. I find female anal higene to be exemplary most of time though there has been the odd exception where a distinct musk can be detected, though this is all part of the thrill for me. I was wondering if girls are aware of the sexual power of their bum holes and how they feel about a punter exporing their most secret hole in this way. How do they prepare and are they conscious that from time to time for whatever reason they may not be as clean back there as they would like? For the guys, are there any other arsehole lovers out there? Please share your experiences!

I like to shilly shally around the fringes as Bill 'whatsisname' the rugby commentator used to say but not overly intersted in diving in. Never say never though!!

I'm with you here,spunkie I have enjoyed this pleasure for a long time and not only with wg . I think its the thrill of getting to a part of their body that at first they may be reluctent to allow access . The girl has to appear clean though, I have also encountered a bit of aroma at times . Getting her on her hands and knees with her bum in the air and submitting to a prolonged rimming is for me better than recieving the same .

How are you on armpits ? Another huge turn on for the same reasons and she has two of them to enjoy . toe sucking ? also

Interesting thread started ,

I'd have considered this a really disgusting perversion until recently - actually I still do so I'm now a disgusting pervert :) But I met a lady who was so lovely that after the meeting, when I was thinking about her a lot and all the things I'd like to do with her when I saw her next time, I actually thought I'd like to do that. She disappeared soon after and I never saw her again. Never wanted to do it before or since, but there was something about her.

Edited by Jean Valjean

Its something I have never done and will never do coz there is something about licking a WGs arsehole which even thinking about it freaks me out. I have been rimmed before and I must admit I dont mind it but what I've never understood are WGs who offer rimming but dont french kiss.

Edited by matrix837

having seen a few threads on health risks I became a tad wary and resolved to stick to RO ...met a young sexy thing today, had her on the sofa, built up the foreplay and tasted her for RO and she smelled and tasted exceptionally fresh and sweet, got her on all fours not really intending rimming, just admire her frankly licsious arse before taking her from behind ...butt the way she presented (see what i did? I amuse myself i tell thee <_< ) and with hints in her profile I knew she was asking for it bad so i obliged ...the way she pushed back was such a turn on and she was now beginning to get visibly wet nearby so clearly enjoying it

an area I never explored in 10 years of civvie sex and it feels like making up for lost time, some bum holes are just irresistible, and some ladies make it hard to resist, one i met asked if she could anal play for me and glistened up her booty with silicon gel - ooh shiny! and slipped a wee vibrating thing in her bum hole, wasn't long before i dispensed with the jagged wee battery operated usurper and got my tongue in there, a few ladies have made it clear it does nothing for them so I wouldn't waste my time and I always start at RO, get a general idea what hygiene is like, i think you can tell if there's smoke there's definitely fire ;)

where A levels is on offer at discretion and usually all inclusive I will ask for A levels in advance knowing that any WG worth her salt will 'prepare' properly for A levels meaning rimming is easier to indulge - though I expect to be refused anal anyway but at the very least a clean bum hole is nigh on guaranteed

Edited by dami3n

Dont know if I'm particulary perverted or if its generally accepted to be be a normal punting request, but I just love the female bottom and am particularly turned on by getting my tongue as far up a girls arse as I can. I find female anal higene to be exemplary most of time though there has been the odd exception where a distinct musk can be detected, though this is all part of the thrill for me. I was wondering if girls are aware of the sexual power of their bum holes and how they feel about a punter exporing their most secret hole in this way. How do they prepare and are they conscious that from time to time for whatever reason they may not be as clean back there as they would like? For the guys, are there any other arsehole lovers out there? Please share your experiences!

I prefer being rimmed and anal play although have no interest in anal penetration. Saying that i have rimmed on occassion because i wanted to explore every part of the woman.

very rare that I don't expect to rim the lady .... would obviously not if there was a cleanliness issue of the lady didn't want it ...... but the intimacy is wonderful and the thrill & feeling is so exciting ... and most ladies seem to enjoy? ........girls please comment

I know some ladies prepare for this having an enema so that they are squeaky clean.

If it was something I love doing, I'd only do it if I share a bath/shower with the WG to ensure her arse is clean as most WGs ensure you take a shower before they rim you. Its hard to rim a WG when you dont know what she was up to before you see her. Showering together ensures cleanliness on both sides.

Why would ANYONE want to lick a Working Girl's partner?? :wacko: :wacko:

Ahhhhhh, wrong Arsehole!! :unsure:

Why would ANYONE want to lick a Working Girl's partner?? :wacko: :wacko:

Ahhhhhh, wrong Arsehole!! :unsure:

Quality Ghenghis, absolute quality.

Requested such a service at indian palace, was refused.

Never really asked anywhere else, but i would image very, very few wg are actually are okay with this?

That area is full of tiny little nerve endings, so when touched or licked can give a great deal of pleasure to the receiver..

Of course the one receiving would have to be squeaky clean and odour free to have it done on them.

The feeling is amazing,

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

Never really asked anywhere else, but i would image very, very few wg are actually are okay with this?

WGs at Indian palace dont offer OWO or kissing let alone rimming.

That area is full of tiny little nerve endings, so when touched or licked can give a great deal of pleasure to the receiver..

Of course the one receiving would have to be squeaky clean and odour free to have it done on them.

The feeling is amazing,

I wonder if all WGs ensure their clients shower first before rimming them.

I wonder if all WGs ensure their clients shower first before rimming them.

Well lets put it this way, if a guy loved that being done to him, he would present himself in a meticulously clean manner surely.

I presume most of us ladies who type on such forum boards like this are always as fresh as a daisy anyway, so there should be no problem if a guy goes down in that area either I should imagine.

I am sure some will find the very thought of such stuff repulsive and say that it is not hygienic and carries risk of picking stuff up, but all that we do in one way does in this world.

Try it folks, you may just like it!

The feeling is amazing,

I like to rim as many girls as I can, though I do need them to be clean, smooth and sweet smelling.

Most certainly seem to enjoy it. There is something so intimate about licking her there, and I think many realise the level of desire that makes someone want to French kiss their arsehole. Obviously the physical sensation just makes it even better.

One time I remember particularly vividly. It was at a party. I had already fucked one particular girl and licked her pussy twice and she had cum twice in my mouth. I came back to her after we had both fucked other people, laid her down on her back and after kissing her all over, put my face between her legs and my mouth between her cheeks and started to rim her. She soon pulled her legs much wider apart and tilted her bum up to give me better access. She began softly moaning, closed her eyes and was obviously in heaven. She even told one guy who wanted to play with her and put his cock in her mouth to wait until we had finished, whereas before she had been happy to service two guys at a time. Although she didn't cum from the rimming it was obviously something she loved passionately, and adored receiving as much as I love giving, which made it intensely exciting for me. I stayed down there with my tongue in her arse until I just had to fuck her again and relieve my aching cock by cumming inside her again. She was more than obliging!

There are risks associated with frequent home enemas. A good diet & lots of exercise is a better way of maintaining a clear back-passage.

I have a weird obsession with bacteria & Protozoa. I don't care how clean a guy's anus looks, I don't care how fresh his anus smells: I would not rim him because I'd be thinking about the bacteria & Protozoa.

It is funny watching a guy trying to get me to rim him: he puts his arse in the air & moves it around, like a satellite dish trying to find an obscure station. I don't want to be rimmed either as then I'd be thinking about bacteria & protozoa.

Actually, not just Bacteria & Protozoa: the Norovirus & others could probably be transmitted that way. Lots of nasty microbes hang around at the end of our digestive tract, but only make us ill if they get back up to our upper digestive tract.

I like to shilly shally around the fringes as Bill 'whatsisname' the rugby commentator used to say but not overly intersted in diving in. Never say never though!!

You might enjoy doing it Wudsy, give it a go man :)

You might enjoy doing it Wudsy, give it a go man :)

If you do it with Lucy, you'll enjoy it - I know I did!

Ok Lucy - time you sent me that website addy !!!! I'm sold. :P

Thanks for the recco Southern man <_<

Ok Lucy - time you sent me that website addy !!!! I'm sold. :P

Thanks for the recco Southern man <_<

Lucky boy - I wish I was going to be in Leeds in the foreseeable future :P

If thats the same Indian Palace thats based in London they had a covered services only policy which they posted about on here. For RO a punter had to use a dental dam, i can tell you in my 29 years punting i have never been asked to use such a thing, i think IP are an unusual SP.