wudsy

Oh What A Perfect Day !

17 posts in this topic

Enjoyed my perfect day on Friday. Took the day off work at short notice and proceeded as follows:-

18 holes of golf, followed by a sublime couple of hours with my favourite Lady (she was actually the reason for the day off as she had had a cancellation), a walk along the canal to clear my head afterwards, followed by a trip in the evening to see Australian Pink Floyd - these guys are seriously good!!! And a few beers to finish the day. Don't recall Lou Reed mentioning this scenario.

How does your perfect day go - Ladies & Gents - when involving punting or providing?

My first thread - be gentle with me :)

Champagne breakfast followed by a good 3 hour walk on the beach. have a dip to cool off and then lunch (prefereably good fish washed down with copious amounts of a good white) - couple of hours between the sheets with ...err...a companion and then a little snooze. 7.00 pm for aperatives, followed by a good steak and then a visit to a jazz club......I've done all that in one day just the once! :)

A good walk on the hills, lunch in a pub, more walking, a warm, shared jacuzzi, a good dinner with red wine and a lovely bonk at bed time.

Are you sure about that? ;)

My perfect day is to get up at leisure, go to do some of my real work, then drive in to the city and get bathed and changed and meet a gentleman friend for a bit of fun.

Then home to do a bit of house work and then chill out afterwards.

Chilling out will soon be including being sat in the garden with a glass of pink wine.

The sun is shining here in Leeds today.

Last year I can recall thinking quite a few times on sunny days sat in my garden that I was so happy with my lot in life.

All good fun.....

Lucy :)

P.S. Aussie Floyd are great, I saw them too recently.

Pretty sure - perhaps i meant topic ? Feel free to correct me !

Last year I can recall thinking quite a few times on sunny days sat in my garden that I was so happy with my lot in life.

All good fun.....

Oh I love to sit in the sun in a lovely garden,( Mines a disaster at the moment but that’s another thread) or by a lovely swimming pool preferably somewhere hot and tropical !!

Enjoyed my perfect day on Friday. Took the day off work at short notice and proceeded as follows:- 18 holes of golf, followed by a sublime couple of hours with my favourite Lady (she was actually the reason for the day off as she had had a cancellation), a walk along the canal to clear my head afterwards, followed by a trip in the evening to see Australian Pink Floyd - these guys are seriously good!!! And a few beers to finish the day. Don't recall Lou Reed mentioning this scenario. How does your perfect day go - Ladies & Gents - when involving punting or providing? My first thread - be gentle with me :)

Being a keen though poor golfer myself it would start the same as yours, a round with my son who is a very good golfer, drop him off and head to see a WG or to a party, followed by some food. Blast some tunes in the car and round off with a few drinks with mates. :)

Long walk in the country with the dogs and the Mrs

Disappear off for a quality punt

Watch rugby with mates

Booze and bullshit with mates

Curry with Mrs

Perfect Saturday

Long walk in the country with the dogs and the Mrs

Disappear off for a quality punt

Watch rugby with mates

Booze and bullshit with mates

Curry with Mrs

Perfect Saturday

Note to self - remember the curry next time :D

To wake up in the morning , note that the house is unusually quiet, and realize the wife's fcuked off out for the day .

My perfect day is to get up at leisure, go to do some of my real work, then drive in to the city and get bathed and changed and meet a gentleman friend for a bit of fun.

Then home to do a bit of house work and then chill out afterwards.

Chilling out will soon be including being sat in the garden with a glass of pink wine.

The sun is shining here in Leeds today.

All good fun.....

And Leeds United won yesterday.

And Leeds United won yesterday.

Yes.....for a change :)

Enjoyed my perfect day on Friday. Took the day off work at short notice and proceeded as follows:-

18 holes of golf, followed by a sublime couple of hours with my favourite Lady (she was actually the reason for the day off as she had had a cancellation), a walk along the canal to clear my head afterwards, followed by a trip in the evening to see Australian Pink Floyd - these guys are seriously good!!! And a few beers to finish the day. Don't recall Lou Reed mentioning this scenario.

How does your perfect day go - Ladies & Gents - when involving punting or providing?

Wow!,19 holes in one day,or was it 20? :P......

Wow!,19 holes in one day,or was it 20? :P......

Keep going ....

I like to have a lay in and read magazines the house work is always done and turn mobile to silent and chill for the day living

on my own the house is always quiet.

Almost a perfect 2 days....and I know how to put it right

Cheltenham on Friday, lots to drink and great fun, so sad about Kauto Star who had given me so much pleasure over the years - esp Cheltenham and the King George - home to London and then meet my mates next day at Richmond, a good lunch and plenty of Guinness and off to Twickenham for a great performance from the boys in white. Ireland are ageing and Wales are again such a force

But the point is this: i didnt get a shag. I like a larger lady so next year, BBWClaire, Im coming to see you before the Gold Cup and any suggestions Twickenhamish before the autumn internationals??

I've only just seen this - I'm afraid I know so little of sport that I had to Google 'Gold Cup' and 'Twickenham' to find out which sports you were talking about!

However, irrespective of which sport, I always place my bet on the one with the nicest eyes. :)